over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you prefer? Clen or T3?

T3 drops weight faster but I find it's far more catabolic. I don't think I'll run it again.

I use both like one week on one ...one week on the other back and forth ...i get know rebound effect from this....

I'd much rather take my chances with Clen/T3 then putting DNP in my body. There's more studies on the ill-effects of that then Clen and T3 combined.

Not in my experience. I many more and much worse sides on clen then I have ever have on DNP. I even have clean bloodwork on it.

DNP sounds great but i have also heard horror stories about it.

do most people use it ON cycle so you dont just eat your muscle away?

People who have mishaps with DNP do not know what they are doing. They do not drink enough water, or take too much and their body temp rises to high. Also you must trust your supplier with DNP and make sure the dosage is accurate. If it is overdosed you could be in trouble.

DNP sounds great but i have also heard horror stories about it.

do most people use it ON cycle so you dont just eat your muscle away?

I lost 10 inches on my wasit using clean diet, gh, low dose DNP and low dose test over a 14 weeks period. I lost probably a third before adding in anything. Total loss was 46lbs. I didn't notce muscle loss.

T3 drops weight faster but I find it's far more catabolic. I don't think I'll run it again.

Have you ever used it in conjunction with AAS to help thrwart this?

Have you ever used it in conjunction with AAS to help thrwart this?

It's best to run a short ester like test prop Ed to salvage muscle otherwise if you are running this after a bulking cycle you will lose some. In fact, if your running a t3/clen stack you can't help but lose muscle even of you run the test but it's greatly reduced

I do these 2 all the time. I'll run Clen for 4-5 weeks tapering on and off and when coming off start my taper of T3. I'll run T3 for 4 weeks tapering off and start my Clen tapering on again. This is a 12-14 week cutting cycle for me. You need to take caution and monitor yourself on these two. Do not take T3 for a long period or large amounts and take your temp with Clen to see if it's still working.

If you're using Ketotifen with your clen you won't need to worry about taking the temp. Keto prevents down regulation of the receptor so Clen can be used for longer periods of time with the same effectiveness.
To the OP...Never use T3 without AAS. It is completely counter-ptroductive. Even the suggestion of tapering doses will result in muscle loss without AAS.

My qualm with T3 is potential muscle loss at high doses. The last time I ran T3 @ 100mcg, my strength plummeted. I was on 400mg of test and 300mg of NPP. After ceasing the T3 it literally took me almost a month to get my strength back to it's normal level. The anabolic rebound of DNP has me back to my fullest within a few days. I'm running DNP right now @ 600mg /ED. It's the best overall choice if you are in a position of being able to stay relatively low key for the duration of your cycle. If I had an outdoor job, or any kind of manual labor job, DNP would be at the BOTTOM of my list. Dehydration and lethargy are nightmarish, and the night sweats are like Tren to the 10th degree. Otherwise, it works like a charm in the least amount of time.

If you're using Ketotifen with your clen you won't need to worry about taking the temp. Keto prevents down regulation of the receptor so Clen can be used for longer periods of time with the same effectiveness.
To the OP...Never use T3 without AAS. It is completely counter-ptroductive. Even the suggestion of tapering doses will result in muscle loss without AAS.

Benadryl works the same and is less costly/easier to get. Taking in 3rd week at 50mg/day for a week straight should do the trick and allow you to continue for another 3 weeks with the clen, uninterrupted.

Like everything we do, it’s mostly about your own experience and preference. Living in Eastern Europe we have access to both drugs over the counter and many gym members we know use them both. They swear by them both and seem to have different effects on users. Some users on Clen will experience increased heart rate that’s worrisome. Others will say their body temp is higher than their comfortable with. They can’t sleep or they piss all night long. I’ve heard it all on Clen. Others can take 6 tabs a day and feel great. Not a single complaint of a side effect. Who is right on usage? It’s you. You need to determine what works and how well it works.

Benadryl works the same and is less costly/easier to get. Taking in 3rd week at 50mg/day for a week straight should do the trick and allow you to continue for another 3 weeks with the clen, uninterrupted.

Sorry, should have mentioned that as well. For some reason the benadryl makes me more drowsy than the keto. Thanks for adding that in.

I like Albuterol. I am put in some info i got Off steroids.com in quotaion marks just for info. Check it out its an interesting read at least.

"This stuff is clenbuterol's shorter acting brother. Essentially, it has all of the effects of clenbuterol, but actually may be better for athletes. See, where Clen has a very long lasting effect in the body, Albuterol actually has a comparatively short active and half-life. Since we know that we can expect all of the fun fat-burning effects Clen has, when using Albuterol, let's take a look at some of the more interesting effects it's had on strength."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131