dany23x

Registered
Newbies
What do you think of this "cycle"?

Attachments

• IMG_7506.jpg
    IMG_7506.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 157
I mean if that's what it "takes" I'm never going anywhere. I just got test up to 1400 for 5 weeks and could hardly stay awake.

That's like ELEVEN grams a week of just AAS
I'm sold

So for the pre-work out is it optional? Or do you take Al the compounds all at once? Someone is screwing with you!

My cycles were a small fraction of that. So i guess everything i grew much have just been the placebo effect.

OP- give it a try verbatim for 3 months and report back.

This is a post from the user BFG over on getbig.com. I believe it because if you read through all of his posts hes knows what's hes talking about and was rumoured to be an ex pro . I think dave palumbo was one of the names thrown around. Remember this is Olympia level here and before people slate the dosages dont forget that dallas mccarvers bloodwork showed he was roughly on 12,000mg of testosterone alone not including other compounds

This is a post from the user BFG over on getbig.com. I believe it because if you read through all of his posts hes knows what's hes talking about and was rumoured to be an ex pro . I think dave palumbo was one of the names thrown around. Remember this is Olympia level here and before people slate the dosages dont forget that dallas mccarvers bloodwork showed he was roughly on 12,000mg of testosterone alone not including other compounds
12,000mgs is insane.

I read the gh15 bible a few weeks ago and thought it was a good read. Like if you can crank out more material I am down.
Dude, shit was just satire for a long time until the main guy(a French Canadian living in cali) befriended Nasser El Sonbaty..nasser was never GH15! But the main guy picked up a lot of stuff about insulin, GH, and pineapple juice from nasser. I’m the one who got the main guy on a tren bandwagon because he had never tried it..I told him I always knew when my tren was on point from my supplier at the time because it was the same color as Newcastle beer..then all of a sudden gh15 was saying the same shit..that’s how I got in on it..

Then it just snowballed into a nasser parody..

Seriously, it was just getbig.com bullshit..everyone there has like 5-6 gimmick accounts..never thought it would turn into the bullshit it is now

Dude, shit was just satire for a long time until the main guy(a French Canadian living in cali) befriended Nasser El Sonbaty..nasser was never GH15! But the main guy picked up a lot of stuff about insulin, GH, and pineapple juice from nasser. I’m the one who got the main guy on a tren bandwagon because he had never tried it..I told him I always knew when my tren was on point from my supplier at the time because it was the same color as Newcastle beer..then all of a sudden gh15 was saying the same shit..that’s how I got in on it..

Then it just snowballed into a nasser parody..

Seriously, it was just getbig.com bullshit..everyone there has like 5-6 gimmick accounts..never thought it would turn into the bullshit it is now
Dude that is so awesome I remember gh15 from getbig and he always had extreme thoerys. People would speculate on what pro he was and Nasser always seem to be at the top of the list. I didn't know there was a bible until like 3-4 weeks ago and gave it a read. I haven't read anything like that in awhile and thought it was hilarious yet informative...lmao...after I read it I got some t3. It's great to.finally know the backstory behind it. That's cool you were a part of it!! You should start another one. Gh15sghost

Dude that is so awesome I remember gh15 from getbig and he always had extreme thoerys. People would speculate on what pro he was and Nasser always seem to be at the top of the list. I didn't know there was a bible until like 3-4 weeks ago and gave it a read. I haven't read anything like that in awhile and thought it was hilarious yet informative...lmao...after I read it I got some t3. It's great to.finally know the backstory behind it. That's cool you were a part of it!! You should start another one. Gh15sghost
GH15 was never a pro or even a bodybuilder..he was literally a computer programming lifter bro..

Now, did nasser have strong personal influence on the character? Yes! GH15 didn’t always type with an accent..that wasn’t until he befriended nasser

Eh I would add in Anavar and Winstrol. The only thing left is DHB, Ment, Halo for gods sakes! Cycle for Thanos!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear