over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Have You Learned ........

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
in your bodybuilding expirence ? In your time slinging iron what methods in diet, training , gear use have proved to be the best for you?

Me ? Shit .....where do I start . Number one rule , don't make things over complicated . I have seen no real secrets during my time in the game and God knows that I sure looked for them [ I bet my boy Diezel 666 can relate, lol ] . Becoming as big as your genetics will allow is atually very simple. They only thing that is hard about getting big is the being consistant on all of the factors that contribute to growth.

Training........Does it really matter what routine you use , how many days a week that you train , or how you split your bodyparts? Does rep speed , intensity , excercise seletion matter all that much ? I say no to all of those things and to all the other bullshit that is preached by boddybuilders and internet gurus alike . No one knows the perfect way to train for eveyone . All that matters is that you create an addaptive response in the muscle [ ie.. getting stronger ] , give the muscle time to recouperate , and provided you did not overdue your CNS you train the muscle again as soon as possible. That is it plain and simple . And that can be accomplished in so many different ways it doesn't really matter how you get there, just as long as you are continueously getting stronger and follow the eariler rules that I had mentioned above. Getting stronger is the key my friends and you can't train in the comfort zone and accomplsh that. As long you force yourself to get stronger you will continue to grow. Once you max out on your genetic strength limitations size gains begin to come to a standstill.

Diet......another debatible issue....but lets be honest . If you really want to get big , then 20-30 calories per pound of bodyweight works . If you want to weigh 300 and you weigh 270 then it is pretty easy .You just take 320 and multiply it times 20 . When that stops working you simply multiply it times 25 , and then 30 . I can almost guarantee that by the time you 30 times your desired bodyweight you will be where you want be . Getting big is a battle of the knife and fork as much as it is anything else. If using gear, I like to see guys using 2-3 times there goal bodyweight in protein during this phase as well. I also like EFAs and think they should be used generously. Carbs should be timed like my boy Doggcrap recomends . It is very hard to eat like this this day in and day out ,that is main reason why there are not more mosters in the world. The eating is what seperates the men from the boys. And guys that what to be lean year round kill me .They wonder why they don't grow......and accuse everyone of being on tons of gear.

Gear .....when I was young I thought this where the secrets were.But I as grew older I became wiser. Most effective cycles are built around test [ 1 gram/week of any ester is good ] and this seems to team up nicely with our friends mr. tren [ 75mgs EOD] mr deca[ 400 - 600mgs/week] , or mr EQ [ 400 - 600mgs /wk] [ * note doesn't seem to matter which one of these , depends on person which one of these are used with the test base.] Orals are not nessary . But I used to like them . 50 - 100 mgs ED of AD-50 or 30 -50mgs of good d-bol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off tend to add alittle extra punch to ones cycle. Insulin is a grat tool used properly 6-20 ius after training works great . GH works great provided you use it for at least 6 months continuously. 6- 12 ius 5 on 2 work very well and can alter body comp forever. AS ant- estrogen , cortisol inhibitors , thyroid med , and clen it is seems to be left to ones own genetics there seem to be no perfect rules with this stuff . [ anyone that sayes there is is bullshiting you big time] If you can't become a monster using the above stack then you are not eating enough , following the traing rules outlined above, or simply have crapy genetics [ not your fault]

That is what I ave learned since I was 10 years old .[ I am 33 now] Like I said pretty basic stuff. What have you guys learned ? This should be a cool thread ......there are some smart fuckers that chill here . Have at it fellas .......I am all ears......

I think that this should be pinned. If I was new to this and were to read that post I could save myslef alot of time.Anyway, take your genetics to the max, then make the move up.

SURPRISE - - I'm Still Learning!

As much as I like to think I know, it seems as though I'm still learning.

As my signature states "Nutrition" is main element. I tend to disagree with many about over-eating (gaining fat - as well as muscle). My reason are purely based on "my" experiences - not on what I've read or others have said.

I have no difficulty putting "on" weight, but have a difficult time putting on muscle (LBM). Take right now as an example. I had to diet way too hard (too short a time period) to get ready for my last contest. So I lost a fair bit of precious LBM. It wasn't surprising that most of it came back so quickly and "without" any gear (remember - I'm 51).

This was last May when I competed. I've been trying to stay above what I call a maintenance calorie level. I know I've should have been doing more cardio, so the balance is really worse that I think. I've really managed to put on quite a nice paunch :mad:

I'm one that believes you can gain LBM with "minimal" BF. Again, only because I've done it MANY times over the years. It is a VERY FINE LINE of a balancing act - amount, type and timing of calories based on LBM, workload output and rest.

Right now I'm back up to ~200 lbs and nobody really seems to notice me "more" than when I'm a "cut" 175. When I'm 175 everyone's ranting about how "big" I look and at 200 nobody says squat!?!?!

I need to get my focus back into what I love doing.

xcel

I agree as well… this should be sticky’d at the top because this can draw a lot of valuable info.
Heres what iv learned and im only 21 and been seriously bodybuilding for 3yrs. . .

Training . . . I have learned to believe in the idea iv heard over and over again. Bodybuilding is about what works for YOU, not what works for the big guy at the gym or the other pro’s. You have to find your own methods that work best for you, everyones bodies are different. Personally iv learned, most of my bodyparts grow better when I hit them 2x per week with high volume one day and isolation light low volume another day . Heavy compounds are a MUST with me, I never really grew until I based my workouts on the biggies (barbell bench, deadlifts heavy, heavy squats, heavy shoulder presses). I could think of a lot more to put on here, but id be writing forever.

Diet. . . Im still tryin to nail this one. I wanna see what everyone else has to say on this one, maybe I can learn. Bulking im still tweaking, although iv put on 65lbs in my first yr juicing, but I figure that’s normal anyway. Dieting iv pretty much found what works for me. I keep it simple, arrange most of my carb intake for the day around my workouts and don’t take in carbs after 5pm. If I drop my carbs too low I go flat and start losing strength and muscle mass. My strength stays up for the most part with only 1g per lb of bodyweight, and I havent lost any strength since iv been dieting this time at all, yet iv lost 20lbs bodyweight and 6% bodyfat in 8 weeks.

So as it stand, I started juicing in Dec 02 at 160lbs and was up to 221lbs at 10-12% as of November. All in all, im happy with my progress and hope to keep goin. I consider myself to know a lot for my age, but I know NOTHING compared to 90% of the members on this board. Im lucky to be a part of it. You better believe im here every day readin what I can and stuffin every ounce of knowledge I can into my brain. This thread is gonna be great to help me learn. KEEP IT COMIN GUYS!

Last edited:
This is a good THREAD...

WEll, I started training at 12 years old. I joined the local athletic club and started journey. I am now 29 and feel I know what works for me. I am and was a hard gainer. I was 5'8 133lbs my freshman year of high school. I graduated when I was 17 I was 5'11 160. I could bench 300lbs, deadlift 527 and squat 487. I have always been strong, but I have always had a problem gaining weight. I can remember my junior year of High school I ould go to the gym at 4:30am to 5:30am, then to ero hour and workout again, then a weight training class during school. This was my first experience with over-training.

As the years past, I would see my brother's freidns go from Rec Drugs to AAS. I thought it was a way of cheating...they did no hae the desire or the ability to train natural...they were lazy in my eyes. So, I made it a constant battle each day to stay ahead of those guys in strength. When I hit my early 20's I began to workout less and rest more. Instead of 3 on one off, I was going MON, WED, FRI only...I put on 12 pounds in 2 months. I now know what works for me and what gets me o grow...HARD, HEAVY and FAST and get out. I also need to start doing light cardio again.

As far as gear goes, I have been training for 16 years and been drug free for 15 of those years. I have been researching and doing my homework for the past 5 years and feel I am just starting to learn what my body likes. 750 to 1000 milligrams of test, some D-bol, and tren.

Diet...I have to eat...5,000K calories a day to get my ass to grow. and eat all the time. I still have a high metabolism and I try not to expend too many calories throughout the day in order to save what I can for growing.

I am sure I have a bunch more information, but this is the jist of it.

Iabadman, As always words of wisdom , great post.

Well I statred training at 15, when I was in wrestling in HS about the time Christ was a corpral, anyway, I broke my back when I was 17, and it changed my life. I went from eating Taco Bell and Pizza everyday and a weight of 320+ lbs of pure lard to eating a very clean diet and losing 130 lbs in 14 months. Then the weight lifting world became part of my life.

Now being a very young 40, I have learned so much in my time of slagging iron as DC would say, and always heavy. I have learned to lift with the best form possible and learned the weight will come. After many many years of high volume going no where workouts, trying to be fit and gain as much mass as possible, those days are behind me. DC has opened my eyes to a the most mass gaining program I have ever come across in my day.

I have been slinging iron fro 24+ years without missing more than a week in a row.

I study everything I can get my hands on about the human body and AAS. I studied AAS for some 15 years before ever doing a cycle.

I also realize that books are great knowledge, but experience is key to learning what works and knowing your body.

Yes like Steak Helmet said you must eat to grow, that was the most toughest thing to do, always being a fat guy my whole life. Now I take in 550 to 650 grams of protein ED and 5000 to 6000 cals ED, and the mass is accumulating very quick.

I could write a book about being a fat child and growing up in Detroit, MI and always wanting to be a BBer. Well the light maybe and the end of the tunnel with the help of DC...

Last edited:
What have I learned???

A LOT.......................From you IBM. Thanks bro.... I mean it. Just had a bout with the flu so I have to bounce back, lost a few lbs, but I'm cool. I swear, my neck is beginning to morph into something out of a comic book, me LIKE!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Amen to that!

Very true Iabadman, very true!
you get a hell yea from me as well!

no big secrets, just a matter of doing what needs to be done.
The difficult part as you said above is doing it day in and day out
and being honest with ourselves.

I have learned, that i have to be patient with whatever goal i am trying to accomplish, whether it be building muscle or trying to getting ready for a show. Needless to say I'm still working on that..:)

I totaly agrea with Ib on this one, honestly this game is about what works for u and not every one else. For example I need alot more cals then most people while responding increably well to tren with cyp and dbol.

I'm 21

I think I made my best gains when i didn't know anything about bodybuilding and did my own thing. doing lower volume, higher frequency, and training for strenght.

I feel my gains slowed when I became "educated" in bodybuilding and followed modern bb routines. I got overtrained in knowledge (wrong knowledge) and undertrained in intensity. I was over analyzing everything. I figured this way must be right since these huge man train like this.

I recenty changed up to more of a HIT routine and am liking the gains.

You guys are right about forcing yourself to get stronger and not lifting in that comfort zone.

what I learned is:

keep it simple, stay consistant, train for strenght, use maximum effort.

the hardest thing for me is eating good all the time and eating enought. hard to do and expensive for a college student

Conan21 said:
I think I made my best gains when i didn't know anything about bodybuilding and did my own thing. doing lower volume, higher frequency, and training for strenght.
You are like "many" who have gotten onto gear AND are doing everything correctly, yet don't really know they are :)

Those like you tell friends of their gains - through what they think is onlu drugs - and their friends get on AAS. Their friends do not make gains 'cause they're not doing "everything" that's really necessary - or just get "temporary" gains (pop like a balloon when the quit - LOL).

On the Weights/Lifting part, we do tend to make it way too scientific/complicated. I've made and continue to make the best gains doing basic compound movements: bench, squat and deadlift/heavy BB rows.

I feel that (and expereinced this many time myself) following ANY specific program "over time" that your body will acclimate to the load your imposing on it. So - at least evey couple of months you need to vary the type of load your placing on it. Not explaining this very well, but hopefully you get my drift :D

xcel

Last edited:
Iabadman

Good post brother. The only "secrets" seem to be hard work and consitency.

Re: Iabadman

DIEZEL666 said:
Good post brother. The only "secrets" seem to be hard work and consitency.

Very true, but people find this so hard to accept.

It ain't amount you use...

...it is things used in right combinations and small amounts done properly. Gear comes last and nutrition, training and rest come first.

RY

Iabadman hope you don't mind if I add comment to your comments as it is very well put and thought out.
GOSH I HATE TO DO THIS BUT MY THOUGHTS ARE IN CAPS.
What Have You Learned ........
in your bodybuilding expirence ? In your time slinging iron what methods in diet, training , gear use have proved to be the best for you?

Me ? Shit .....where do I start . Number one rule , don't make things over complicated . I have seen no real secrets during my time in the game and God knows that I sure looked for them [ I bet my boy Diezel 666 can relate, lol ] . Becoming as big as your genetics will allow is atually very simple. They only thing that is hard about getting big is the being consistant on all of the factors that contribute to growth. AGREED THERE I THINK DANTE SUMMED IT UP BEST IN HIS THREAD ENTITLED "CYCLING FOR PENNIES"10'S OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE READ THAT THREAD AND IT HAS SPREAD THROUGH THE NET LIKE WILDFIRE AND 1,000'S HAVE BENEFITTED. IT JUST RELIES ON THE SIMPLE PRINCIPLES OF BRIEF HARD FREQUENT SESSION POUND THE PROTEIN AND REST AND IF YOU USE USE THE BASIC STUFF AND CYCLE THE TRAINING.
I AM CONTINUALLY LEARNING EVERY DAY AND WILL TILL THEY CREMATE ME!

Training........Does it really matter what routine you use , how many days a week that you train , or how you split your bodyparts? Does rep speed , intensity , excercise seletion matter all that much ? I say no to all of those things and to all the other bullshit that is preached by boddybuilders and internet gurus alike . No one knows the perfect way to train for eveyone . All that matters is that you create an addaptive response in the muscle [ ie.. getting stronger ] , give the muscle time to recouperate , and provided you did not overdue your CNS you train the muscle again as soon as possible. That is it plain and simple . And that can be accomplished in so many different ways it doesn't really matter how you get there, just as long as you are continueously getting stronger and follow the eariler rules that I had mentioned above. Getting stronger is the key my friends and you can't train in the comfort zone and accomplsh that. As long you force yourself to get stronger you will continue to grow. Once you max out on your genetic strength limitations size gains begin to come to a standstill.
AGREE WITH YOU THERE ALSO-CAN'T REALLY ADD TO ANYTHING EXCEPT I CONTINUALLY LEARN FROM EACH AND EVERY WORK OUT AND SEEK OUT NEW KNOWLEDGE AS I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT WORKING WITH PHIL.
Diet......another debatible issue....but lets be honest . If you really want to get big , then 20-30 calories per pound of bodyweight works . If you want to weigh 300 and you weigh 270 then it is pretty easy .You just take 320 and multiply it times 20 . When that stops working you simply multiply it times 25 , and then 30 . I can almost guarantee that by the time you 30 times your desired bodyweight you will be where you want be . Getting big is a battle of the knife and fork as much as it is anything else. If using gear, I like to see guys using 2-3 times there goal bodyweight in protein during this phase as well. I also like EFAs and think they should be used generously. Carbs should be timed like my boy Doggcrap recomends . It is very hard to eat like this this day in and day out ,that is main reason why there are not more mosters in the world. The eating is what seperates the men from the boys. And guys that what to be lean year round kill me .They wonder why they don't grow......and accuse everyone of being on tons of gear.
AGREE WITH YOU AGAIN. I POUND THE PROTEIN AND WHEN BULKING NEVER COUNT CALORIES INSTEAD I COUNT GRAMS OF PROTEIN TAKING IN AS MUCH AS 800 GRAMS, TONS OF EFA'S AND MODERATE AMOUNTS OF COMPLEX CARBS AND VERY LITTLE SIMPLE SUGARS. I DON'T AGREE WITH THE 30 GRAM RULE OF PROTEIN PER MEAL. (CERTAINLY EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND CAN POSSIBLY CAN FAT OFF OF ANY EXCESS CALS OVER MAINT. LEVELS.)
I DESPISE LAZY EATING OR JUNK FOOD BULKING JUST TO GET CALORIES, AND KIDS GOING TO MCDONALD'S 3 X A DAY AND SAUCING IS JUST NOT VERY SMART. ANYTHING WORTH HAVING TAKES EFFORT AND EATING GOOD COMPLETE FOODS AND POUNDING SUPPLEMENTS TO SQUEEZE IN CALORIES IS HARD WORK AND NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY BY JUNKING OUT ALL THE TIME.
I DO BELIEVE IN 3 AREAS OF NUTRITION SOMETIMES IN WHICH ONE OR MORE IS OVER LOOKEDAND CAN STAGNATE GAINS.
PRE AND POST WORK OUT NUTRITION.
A BLEND OF WHEY MALTO AND DEXTROSE 30 MINUTES BEFORE
A MIXTURE OF POWDERED BCAA'S L-GLUTAMINE AND TAURINE IN GRAPE JUICE IMMEDIATELY AFTER ..THEN 30 MINUTES LATER A BLEND OF WHEY HYDRO AND WHEY ION XCHGE WITH MALTO AND DEXTROSE.
THE MOST ANABOLIC TIME YOU CAN CREATE IN THE BODY NATURALLY IS AFTER A WORKOUT IN WHICH THE BODY SURGES-BASED ON THE NUTRIENTS PROVIDED-INSULIN, IGF-1, GH, TEST AND T3 THE CELLS ARE LIKE A SPONGE AND SOP IT UP.
I DON'T EAT SOLID FOODS FOR ANOTHE 1.5 HOURS AS I EAT COTTAGE CHEESE AND RICE TO KEEP THE DIGESTION ACTIVITY DOWN AKA ESILY DIGESTED FOOD VS STEAK POTATO ETC THAT WILL REQUIRE A LOT OF ENERGY TO DIGEST AND PULL ENERGY REBULIDING RESOURCES AWAY FROM THE MUSCLES.
LASTLY IS NIGHT TIME ANTI CATABOLIC NUTRITION.
I DRINK A BLEND OF MICELLAR CASEIN/ION WHEY L-GLUTAMINE IN 1% MILK AND ADD A BIT OF OLIVE OIL TO EXTEND IT'S DIGESTION/BREAK DOWN. THIS CAN MAKE OR BREAK A HARDGAINER OR PERSON TRYING TO ADD MUSCLE. I HAVE MADE MORE LEAN MUSCLE GAINS FROM THE BIG THREE ABOVE AND POUNDING THE PROTEIN THAN ANY OTHER METHOD EVER TRIED FOR ME.
Gear .....when I was young I thought this where the secrets were.But I as grew older I became wiser. Most effective cycles are built around test [ 1 gram/week of any ester is good ] and this seems to team up nicely with our friends mr. tren [ 75mgs EOD] mr deca[ 400 - 600mgs/week] , or mr EQ [ 400 - 600mgs /wk] [ * note doesn't seem to matter which one of these , depends on person which one of these are used with the test base.] Orals are not nessary . But I used to like them . 50 - 100 mgs ED of AD-50 or 30 -50mgs of good d-bol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off tend to add alittle extra punch to ones cycle. Insulin is a grat tool used properly 6-20 ius after training works great . GH works great provided you use it for at least 6 months continuously. 6- 12 ius 5 on 2 work very well and can alter body comp forever. AS ant- estrogen , cortisol inhibitors , thyroid med , and clen it is seems to be left to ones own genetics there seem to be no perfect rules with this stuff . [ anyone that sayes there is is bullshiting you big time] If you can't become a monster using the above stack then you are not eating enough , following the traing rules outlined above, or simply have crapy genetics [ not your fault]
GEAR...OK...BEEN HITTING IT OFF AND ON FOR A WHILE AND HAVE REALIZED THERE ARE NO SECRET STACKS DOSES OR DRUGS GOOD OL MODEL T TEST AND DECA AND DBALL WILL PUT MORE MASS ON A GROWN MAN THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN FAIRLY LOW DOSES TOO. STEROIDS SIMPLY ALLOW THE CELLS TO ACCEPT MORE PROTEIN AND THEY DO...BUT ONLY TO A CERTAIN POINT SO THERE IS A LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS..YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR MAGIC DOSE FOR GAINING IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE BIGGER YOU GET THE MORE YOU NEED. IN FACT I HAVE FOUND IT IS THE OPPOSITE AND SYSTEMATICALLY REDUCED DOSES OVER THE YEARS WHILE INCREASING PROTEIN AND IT WORKS.
NEVER TRIED IGF-1. GH IS NO SECRET MAGIC BULLET EITHER I HAVE DONE A SHORT CYCLE HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME VERY RECENTLY AND ALTHOUGH LIKE THE FAT LOSS AND JOINT REPAIR...I WOULDN'T MORTAGE THE HOUSE ON IT. TO ME I CAN GET 10 TIMES THE RESULTS IN THE LONG RUN OFF OF $500 OF GEAR VS $500 OF GH. TRENBELONE IS WHAT i CALL A POOR MAN'S GH. ALSO TREN IS VERY POWERFUL AND POTENT IN LOW DOSES AND ONE GAIN GAIN AND BURN FAT QUITE HANDSOMELY OFF OF EOD ADMINISTRATION AND LESS THAN 400 MG A WEEK.
BE PATIENT ON THE GEAR AND REALIZE IT IS A FINISHING TOUCH ONLY TO BENEFIT FROM AFTER EVERYTING ELSE IS IN CHECK-TRAINING DIET REST...THEN THE JUICE IS THE SPICE ON TOP..SHOULD NOT BE THE CATALYST TO CAUSE SOMEONE TO ALL THE SUDDEN TRAIN HARDER AND EAT BETTER.
ALSO THE MIS AND OVER USEOF ANTI-ESTROGENS! DUE TO THE NET EVERY ONE IS AN EXPERT AND THESE NET EXPERTS SPEW OUT WHAT THEY READ ON OTHER BOARDS LIKE PARROTS REPEATING PHRASES. IN OTHER WORDS THEY READ IT BUT HAVEN'T TRIED IT BUT IT WORKS. YOU REQUIRE SOME ESTROGEN TO GROW MAXIMALLY FROM A CYCLE THAT ESTROGEN OCCURS NATURALLY FROM THE AROMATIZATION OF THE ANDROGENS. NOLVADEX WAS OK AND STILL THE BEST ONE TO USE. I HAVE A POST AT ANOTHER BOARD WRITTEN BY A VERY SMART GUY AND WILL PUT IT UP HERE WITH HIS PERMISSION-IT'S ON ANTI-E'S.
BUT THE NEW AGE OF ANTI'E'S LIKE LETRAZOLE AND AROMASIN BLOCK ALL ESTROGEN WHICH CAN BE BAD.
NOW I AM CERTAINLY NOT TELLING PEOPLE TO NOT USE ANTI-E'S THOSE THAT ARE PRONE TO GYNO, BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE NET THAT HAVE NEVER DONE A CYCLE WITH OUT ANTI-ESTROGENS SO HOW IN THE HELL DO THEY KNOW IF THEY ARE PRONE OR NOT?
ITCHY SENSITIVE NIPPLES ARE ONE THING AND GYNO IS ANOTHER.
ALSO GUYS THAT CLAIM "I DON'T WANNA ANY BLOAT I WANT PURE MUSCLE GAINS AND DESIGN THESE EXOTIC PRIMO, MASTERON, ANAVAR, EQ CYCLES AND REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE-READ FURTHER ON. THERE ARE NO TRUE CUTTING DRUGS AS IN AAS. IT'S ALL DIET AND TRAINING AND CARDIO-JUST LESS BLOAT, AROMITIZATION AND ATER RETENTION.
BLACK MARKET GEAR
SORRY BUT THIS IS WHAT OUR GOV'T HAS FORCED US TO DO-AND BLACKMARKET GEAR IS BLACK MARKET..MEANING I WOULD NEVER PULL STRAIGHT FROM A VIAL OR AMP WITH OUT STERILE FILTERING THE OIL. SORRY IT'S "BLACK MARKET" AND YOU ARE TRUSTING YOUR LIFE SOMETIMES WITH AN UNKNOWN.
A LOT OF GUYS CRY "HEY GET HUMAN GRADE AND YOU'LL BE SAFE!" MAYBE, BUT MOST LIKELY NOT.
THERE A MILLIONS OF COUNTERFEIT PHARM PRODUCTS OUT THERE AND I HAVE BEEN BURNT BY FAKE SUSTS, NORMAS, YELLOW TOPS, PRIMOS, ETC ETC ETC. IT IS 100 TIMES CHEAPER FOR GUYS TO COUNTERFEIT 1,000, 000 AMPS THEN GET THEM FROM THE COMPANIES THEMSELVES EVEN WHERE THEY ARE LEGAL TO DO SO. I AM NOT SAYING ALL BM PHARM GEAR IS FAKE BUT USE YOUR HEAD-WE ARE FORCED TO USE THIS AVENUE-AND THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ONLY CARE ABOUT THE $ AND NOT YOU.
A STERILE FILTER AND STERILE VIAL ARE LESS THAN $10 TOTAL PRETTY CHEAP FOR PEACE OF MIND.
UNDEGROUND LABS ARE "PHARMGRADE?-NOT! I WORK FOR A PHARM COMPANY AND LET ME TELL YOU WITH OUT TOO MUCH ELABORATION..PHARM GRADE IS A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE FROM UG OR VET GRADE. ALSO YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU GET FROM MANY OF THE UG COMPANIES HIGH DOSED STUFF, PRIMO ETC FOR EXAMPLE:
PRIMO RAW POWDER IS VERY EXPENSIVE AND A POPULAR UG LAB JUST GOT CAUGHT SELLING INERT PRIMO, AS IT TESTED 0 FOR PRIMO..NOW MANY CLAIMED IT WORKED..BUT IT COULD BE A COMBO OF LOW DOSE TREN AND EQ WITH SOME NANDRALONE PP AND YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
THERE IS A TON OF VARIABILITY FROM LOT TO LOT AS THESE GUYS DON'T HAVE MARKET STUDIES TO IDENTIFY SUPPLY AND DEMAND AND THEIR INVENTORY OF RAW INGREDIENTS CAN BE DIMINISHED AT ANYTIME BASED ON SUPPLY.
HIGH DOSED PRODUCTS: MOST PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 200 MG AND 400 MG PER ML PRODUCTS SERIOUSLY.
MOST RECENTLY I GOT AN EMAIL FROM A FREIND THAT SAID HIS UG LAB T400 WAS KICKING HIS ASS AND IT WAS PAIN FREE...NOT ANY T400 I HAVE EVER SEEN OR HEARD OF OR USED OR FORMULATED IS PAIN FREE:
HERE'S WHY CONSIDER 10 MLS FORMULATION:
4 GRAMS POWDER=USUALLY EQUATES TO 4 MLS VOLUME DISPLACED.
THAT LEAVE 6 MLS FILLER VOLUME APPROXIMATELY 2 MLS WILL BE SOLVENT BB/BA AND THAT LEAVES 4 MLS OF OIL TO MAKE UP YOUR 10 MLS. SECONDLY PAIN COMES FROM THE CRYSTALLIZATION AT THE OILY DEPOT INJECTION SPOT AND YOU ARE DEALING WITH A 40% + CRYSTALLINE SOLUTION IN THAT DEPOT. JUST MY OPINION-FROM KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
That is what I ave learned since I was 10 years old .[ I am 33 now] Like I said pretty basic stuff. What have you guys learned ? This should be a cool thread ......there are some smart fuckers that chill here . Have at it fellas .......I am all ears......

LASTLY I'LL JUST SAY THERE ARE A TON OF GREAT BOARDS ON THE NET INCLUDING THIS ONE I DON'T GET TO POST MUCH AND THERE ARE TON OF SUPER GREAT EDUCATED MINDS ON THESE BOARDS SO TAKE EVERYTHING YOU CAN FROM EVERYONE YOU CAN TRY IT KEEP WHAT WORKS AND THROW OUT THE REST.
again sorry for the caps lock it irritated the hell outta me.
Take care all,
MG

Nice Post......

That is why I asked you to respond to my post Massive G. You are an awesome guy with lots of great knowledge to share with us. Hopefully ,you will decide to post over here much more often. I think the guys over here will respect someone that is 5'9 300 pounds plus in decent shape and be eager to hear what you have to say. Your diet stuff is awesome . I was blown away by the diet and training program that you shared with me last night [ a big thanks by the way] . Great info , no wonder Phil said that you seemed fine and didn't really need his help. Thanks for coming over here a posting for the guys .......I appreciate you stopping by.....take care Big Guy....

Nice diet tips, I really like them, by the way I haven't done my research but I am as im writing this, how can you benefit from adding L-Taurine to your diet post workout? I dont want to mess with the thread but curiosity killed the cat, thanks.

rauljimenez said:
Nice diet tips, I really like them, by the way I haven't done my research but I am as im writing this, how can you benefit from adding L-Taurine to your diet post workout? I dont want to mess with the thread but curiosity killed the cat, thanks.

Welcome to the board. I am not trying to be a dick but just start a new thread. I would help but dont know the answer.

rauljimenez said:

thank you.
this thread is for contributions from all if ya never ask you'll never learn...no problem there.
I started using Taurine after a work out to assist in cell volumilizing and to help with cramps.
I get really really pumped and cramped after a work out and the Taurine seems to help with that.
The exact mix I use is
2 grams Taurine
6-8 grams powdered BCAA's
10 Grams L-Glutamine in
10 oz Welchs Grape juice
you don't have to do the mix in grape juice you can get the Taurine in by adding it to postwork out shakes.

I get all my powders at Beyond a Century.

everyone feel free to comment or ask ?'s I am here to learn too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws