over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What if gear doesn’t crystalize??

getlarge

Registered
One of my guys got some bottles and somehow figured storing them in the fridge was good! My question is, none of the bottles crystalized and they were in there for over a day! 250mg enan should have crystalized after a day in the fridge correct?

I totally trust my supplier but it’s hard to explain to buddies when something like this happens and all over the internet it says when gear gets cold it forms crystals blah blah! So i thought I’d ask the experts here who actually know shit

Not necessarily. I, like you, would expect that it would crash but ive never tried. Ive heard of guys having their test delivered to the mailbox in the winter and it doesn't crash. Like LK3 said, if it was done really well then maybe not. It would depend on the oil and solvents that were used along with the concentration of the solvent.

I goofed and put my spare Test Cyp in the freezer and spare hCG in the closet. My Test wasn't crashed after I realized what happened.

Cyp definitely crashes easier but i would have thought after a day in the fridge even put it in his freezer he said at first then the fridge, i would have expected some crystals

If made properly with enough solvent it will not crash. Any gear should be able to make it through mail without being trashed. If it crashed being in fridge it was borderline product to begin with. Either more than 10% over dose with raw or under dose on solvent. Tell your buddies if they don`t trust its good they should probably find a new supplier. That always shuts them up.

I totally trust my supplier but it’s hard to explain to buddies when something like this happens and all over the internet it says when gear gets cold it forms crystals blah blah! So i thought I’d ask the experts here who actually know shit

Your buddy was novice enough to think he should keep it in the fridge but knows about gear crashing?

There are a lot of variables at play with gear crashing, is this a known source around here? Someone could try doing the same for you and see what happens....but still it wouldn't conclude anything definitive.

i used to test tne in oil by putting it in the fridge for a day or two, if made well it will stay liquid even after 24-36 hrs in the fridge. the odd thing is that once you open it and take out a cc it will crash at room temp after.

well made te or tc wil go through the fridge or even the freezer.
think about what the temps get to in colder areas durring shipping.

you have a pack in the mid west or northeast sitting in a mail box r depot its much colder then then fridge.

Thanks guys, like i said i just was unsure of the science behind it but i know the source is good. I like the advice to have my dude go elsewhere if he has a problem, lol! Sometimes the simplest solution is the best

One of my guys got some bottles and somehow figured storing them in the fridge was good! My question is, none of the bottles crystalized and they were in there for over a day! 250mg enan should have crystalized after a day in the fridge correct?
It sounds like someone within your circle or possibly yourself must have heard or read information somewhere regarding "crash testing gear".. like mentioned above, temperatures will vary during shipping and even storage, with this being said I have seen many times multiple vials seeming impervious while maybe one or another crashed, at times I have seen none crash during, and I have even received product in the summertime with occasionally one crashed product.. using cold temperatures is a crude indicator..
Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't, it shouldn't be a go to resort for a confirmation..

It sounds like someone within your circle or possibly yourself must have heard or read information somewhere regarding "crash testing gear".. like mentioned above, temperatures will vary during shipping and even storage, with this being said I have seen many times multiple vials seeming impervious while maybe one or another crashed, at times I have seen none crash during, and I have even received product in the summertime with occasionally one crashed product.. using cold temperatures is a crude indicator..
Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't, it shouldn't be a go to resort for a confirmation..

crazy shit when one crashes and no others do huh?

i think it has to do with heat and creating true solution rather then clear suspension.

Enathate won't crash that easy , in the freezer probably, cyp will crash even during shipping sometime

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131