advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your estimated yearly income before taxes?

What is your Anual income before taxes?

• 0-$25K

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • 25-$50k

Votes: 68 17.2%
  • 50-$75k

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • 75-$100k

Votes: 77 19.5%
  • 100-$125k

Votes: 47 11.9%
  • more than $125k

Votes: 103 26.1%

• Total voters
With a 1099 I would try and stay under $100k unless you have plenty of write offs. Its a much different tax bracket.

I got so much debt and a worthless degree accompanied with useless experience that isn't doing squat for me. Forget the walking dead. I'm on my way to being being the working dead.

I have had good jobs in the past. At the moment I am working part time on minimal wage. I get 490 pounds per month (that is not a typo). So in a year that would be 5880 so about $9500 per year. JS you should have made me my own special category haha. You all thought I looked ok now you think I look really good for a poor man :eek::D

I have had good jobs in the past. At the moment I am working part time on minimal wage. I get 490 pounds per month (that is not a typo). So in a year that would be 5880 so about $9500 per year. JS you should have made me my own special category haha. You all thought I looked ok now you think I look really good for a poor man :eek::D

I like your new avi btw.
ah bro, you know I don't care bout $ I am just curious.

its funny cuz I think most my life I chased the big money. now I just want stable good money. I don't know... my priorities been changing for a while now.... getting farther and farther away from this sport.... I feel a lot of the "benefits" it had for me are dwindling.... guess I find myself wondering what you guys do outside of bb'ing to make a living rather than "how much tren with test do you run" lol
-JS

been there

Just above the poverty line...

I been there bro. with mouths to feed. for real. all good. everyone starts somewhere. AND everyone gets knocked down. you just gotta get back up.
I don't believe in roadblocks. onward and upward always.....

dont want to be too cheesy but I like this vid btw:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0PrTkE5jG4"]Six Secrets to Success - Official - YouTube[/ame]

a lot of truths in that.
-JS

Last edited:
I like your new avi btw.
ah bro, you know I don't care bout $ I am just curious.

its funny cuz I think most my life I chased the big money. now I just want stable good money. I don't know... my priorities been changing for a while now.... getting farther and farther away from this sport.... I feel a lot of the "benefits" it had for me are dwindling.... guess I find myself wondering what you guys do outside of bb'ing to make a living rather than "how much tren with test do you run" lol
-JS

a4r9j5.jpg

That was in the airport going back home after a w/e away in Cork (Ireland). 30 secs before that pic I had my head touching the table as I was so hungover :eek: I am hoping to go back or somewhere similar for my bday next month. Shame you can't come cos it would be a laugh. I will pm you 2moro... not really been on here recently.

I don't mind answering, but mine may be a little "different" than those employed. I'm 26, self-employed - own a large format print company. On paper last year I made a little over $110k. However, a good "chunk" of that income is profit that the company made. The money of course "exists", but at any given time during the month the bank account can fluctuate easily $20k plus. So, I take a weekly salary, then at the end of the year the company profit is shown as income to me, which makes my income look a good bit higher, and of course higher taxes. Those who are in business for themselves know what I am talking about. I'm still young, so still learning the ins and out. Just switched this year from an LLC to a sub S.

I been there bro. with mouths to feed. for real. all good. everyone starts somewhere. AND everyone gets knocked down. you just gotta get back up.
I don't believe in roadblocks. onward and upward always.....

dont want to be too cheesy but I like this vid btw:
Six Secrets to Success - Official - YouTube

a lot of truths in that.
-JS

im glad you posted this. i love this speech. the best part is when he talks about sleep, and his suggestion for those who sleep 8 or 9 hours a night is to sleep faster..

Really good question. I was fortunate to be raised in a well of family. My dad owns a large distribution business and I've ran than since I was 21, working for him 16-21 learning the ins amd outs, then 21-24 running all distribution operations for him. A week before my 25 birthday I decided I would pursue my dreams and not build my self worth and wealth off my fathers shoulders. So this last june I up and moved across the country. It was tough the first month or so but luckily landed and alrighy job. I make a base salary which ends up being 35k a year or so, but with bonuses and commission I can make 45-200k in the next couple years. It isn't my dream and I'm still pursuing that. But with the economy being the way it is, its tough. I feel blessed for what I have and bought one of my dream cars a month or so ago, so its nice.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
www.gtgchem.com

Really good question. I was fortunate to be raised in a well of family. My dad owns a large distribution business and I've ran than since I was 21, working for him 16-21 learning the ins amd outs, then 21-24 running all distribution operations for him. A week before my 25 birthday I decided I would pursue my dreams and not build my self worth and wealth off my fathers shoulders. So this last june I up and moved across the country. It was tough the first month or so but luckily landed and alrighy job. I make a base salary which ends up being 35k a year or so, but with bonuses and commission I can make 45-200k in the next couple years. It isn't my dream and I'm still pursuing that. But with the economy being the way it is, its tough. I feel blessed for what I have and bought one of my dream cars a month or so ago, so its nice.

GTGchem Rep
**broken link removed**

i like reading that. looking back i was bitter i couldn't carry on my fam business but my brother in law did. i was jealous and resentful over that. now that i have this business that looks like its going to work and after reading your post, i realize sometimes for some people making your own way is as satisfying or more.
i would have loved to make my dad proud and do what he did. but i feel i can make him proud doing my own thing too. maybe more proud:)
-JS

i like reading that. looking back i was bitter i couldn't carry on my fam business but my brother in law did. i was jealous and resentful over that. now that i have this business that looks like its going to work and after reading your post, i realize sometimes for some people making your own way is as satisfying or more.
i would have loved to make my dad proud and do what he did. but i feel i can make him proud doing my own thing too. maybe more proud:)
-JS

I think a parent gets more pride seeing their children become successful on their own. Yes taking over the family business and being successful would make them proud, but seeing their child go through the tough journey to creat something from nothing and being successful has to be more meaningful.

GTGchem Rep
www.gtgchem.com

You should have said what is your yearly income before AAS here. :D

I'm trying to tell you about fucking my wife and you keep asking all these persona; questions. LOL, Sorry I just felt the need for a Dave Chappell joke here. Please forgive.
For the record I made negative this year. I couldn't get a job and financial aid is a bitch. Now looking drop out of school and do my own thing. I have a LLC registered and my business plan looks good now looking for private and hard money lender to fund my real estate deals.
Got my fingers crossed.

An LLC requires registration every year and it is more costly than an S-corp which is every 5 years I believe. I do not know if that's a state to state variance, but where i live an LLC is $300 annually as opposed to S-corp $150 every 5 years.

S corps in CA pay a minimum state tax of $800 yearly.

I'd love to take on a second job but with a different schedule every week, its almost impossible short of being self employed. Problem is I don't have any self employed skills, that I know of. Can't weld. Can't do graphic design (or anything artist). Minimal html.

So I just do odd slave labor shit like moving shingles got $20 a day under the table. I make more than that in a hour at work but we don't have overtime.

In other words, I'm fucked for additional income. Lame....

2-4x the median income for my age range (25) but somehow I still spend it all. Guess I never had to learn to budget. My job requires 50% time traveling, some major stress (sales) and half my income is commission so non-guaranteed. Though if I didnt get that commission, I'd be fired real quick.

Need more though...Must. Buy. Lambo. That thread was inspiring, just like other exotic car posts on here.

Taxes are a real killer though. I never saw half my "on paper" income. Kind of depressing to think about.

Last edited:
Last year I made $50k; I had a wife that was staying home with our newborn. I had an opportunity to move back to my home town and be self employed. I prayed a lot about it and felt led to come back so in December we moved. We were pretty much broke when we got here! This year I will make about $75k and next year will go $90k+. God has really blessed me and I'm very thankful!

Also next year I'm starting another business, if that works out things could really get fun:)

To anyone that wants to make money.
Sales is where its at, but you have to put your ass on the line for the big bucks. Meaning 100% commish.
Never met a decent sales guy that made under 200k.

I don't mind talking about my compensation at all I wont say on here exactly what I do for a living for fear someone I work with or know my figure out its me.
Together my wife and I make a little over 100K per year we live in an area where there are few good jobs and real estate prices are outrageous. We both have worked very hard to get to where we our in our professions. I wish I could talk more openly about what we do and exactly what we make but I don't think that would be to smart in this type of forum.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear