mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your estimated yearly income before taxes?

What is your Anual income before taxes?

• 0-$25K

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • 25-$50k

Votes: 68 17.2%
  • 50-$75k

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • 75-$100k

Votes: 77 19.5%
  • 100-$125k

Votes: 47 11.9%
  • more than $125k

Votes: 103 26.1%

• Total voters
Well lets see, I pay $1800 a WEEK in child support and alimony and only have 3 kids, meaning $1300 a week is alimony
My ex, while staying at home, makes $93,600 a year off of me and I was only married 7 years.

Well lets see, I pay $1800 a WEEK in child support and alimony and only have 3 kids, meaning $1300 a week is alimony
My ex, while staying at home, makes $93,600 a year off of me and I was only married 7 years.

That is where that death do us part should allow us to kill them :D

currently under 25k :(

COULD be making much more if the damn painters union here in south jersey was busier:banghead:

so working for my dads painting company at the moment and trying to get my personal training business going on the side(no luck so far) but it pays the bills for now.

I have no idea what to say...Sounds like an NFL Players story haha. Rough, that's a horrible position to be put in.

I have no idea what to say...Sounds like an NFL Players story haha. Rough, that's a horrible position to be put in.

It gets even better....
alimony is only for 7 years, she has 5 left.
that sounds great, I will get a huge weekly raise but she still is raising my children.
Legal reality- I will take care of her until the youngest is in highschool so she can be a stay at home mother and be there for the kids.
So the 7 year alimony is actually like a 14 year alimony order.
and yes, if I make more she can ask for more but I am allowed up to a 25% increase before she can ask for more.
once I hit 26% more than I was at post judgment, she will come back for a higher order.

I'm a firefighter/emt. I make a little less than 40k a year there. I also work part time on an ambulance on my off days so I'm roughly 50k a year. I'm not rich nor will I ever be doing this profession. I do consider myself rich in the fact that I absolutely love what I do and enjoy going to work. also making a difference in others lives is very rewarding. I guess at the end of the day I could go get a job where I make more and hate what I do, but that will never happen.

I'm a firefighter/emt. I make a little less than 40k a year there. I also work part time on an ambulance on my off days so I'm roughly 50k a year. I'm not rich nor will I ever be doing this profession. I do consider myself rich in the fact that I absolutely love what I do and enjoy going to work. also making a difference in others lives is very rewarding. I guess at the end of the day I could go get a job where I make more and hate what I do, but that will never happen.

Excellent outlook. One life to live, better be happy with what you are doing. And I learned very early on, it's not about how much money you gross, but rather the MARGIN in between. Some millionaires managed to live paycheck to paycheck, while some making $30k a year stretch their dollar and have money in the bank. My lifestyle has grown over the years, but I make a VERY big effort to live on 80% - probably less. The rest goes into savings and other investments.

This is what defines success. Happiness. Do what you love, and love what you do. Success will follow.

Excellent outlook. One life to live, better be happy with what you are doing. And I learned very early on, it's not about how much money you gross, but rather the MARGIN in between. Some millionaires managed to live paycheck to paycheck, while some making $30k a year stretch their dollar and have money in the bank. My lifestyle has grown over the years, but I make a VERY big effort to live on 80% - probably less. The rest goes into savings and other investments.

Savings is huge and putting 20% away monthly to save for a rainy day definitely has its perks and allows for a more stress-free life, props to you! I will say owning your own business is one of the most freeing experiences, however the amount of stress significantly outweighs a secured career. Back to the LLC, I feel each state has its perks over an S-corp. At least out here on the west coast an LLC is better but our annual dues are outrageous at $800 per year, which is why most companies look to Nevada or Delaware as "home-base" where they have better incentives for business start ups. A good rule of thumb is to have enough capital/investment to keep your company afloat for at least the first 3 years if needed. Most companies which succeed claim the first 5 years are the toughest in terms of getting it launched and off the ground. Just my 2 cents

I make 60k or so a year but after 5 percent goes to my 401k, health insurance and taxes it doesnt seem like a lot. On the flipside im 30, no wife or kids or any huge expenses. I live with a roommate. So the money goes a long way in that aspect. Cant complain too much I guess.

Great thread everyone

thanks for the replies.
nice to talk about something other than tren and gh lol:)

I think a thread like this is as inspiring as any other thread if not more inspiring.

and so far most people are making above $125!!!????!!! didn't see that coming.
-JS

thanks for the replies.
nice to talk about something other than tren and gh lol:)

I think a thread like this is as inspiring as any other thread if not more inspiring.

and so far most people are making above $125!!!????!!! didn't see that coming.
-JS

agreed, good choice for a topic brotha. and yes....bunch of yuppies up in here...i kid i kid :p

Wow the range of income on PM is very big...from under $25K to above $125k.

I am still in college, graduating in 8 days, so I am making barely enough to pay all my bills.

some states it is a one time fee.(llc) Mine in particular is that such way.

same way for me. I have had an LLc since 2005 and only paid 1 time. I live in the deep south so Im sure its much different than most other regions

I am still in college, graduating in 8 days, so I am making barely enough to pay all my bills.

Congrats on your success with the upcoming graduation; a journey well worth the sacrifice!

this is all good.
I look back and imo income is like a snowball effect. get into what you like. do your best at it and I swear if you stick with it long enough it will pay off.
don't go chasing the "quick" money. make a plan (that makes sense) and stick to it. its just like bb'ing. you don't go from 16" arms to 21" arms in a week. it takes TIME, DEDICATION and WILLPOWER.... AND never giving up.
-JS

to me anything over 70k is great . 60 k for me is very good money. also I have no kids which obviously makes it easier and not married. those of you that make over 100k good for you bro's, that's very good money

my girlfriend is worth 40 million dollars so i quit my job and let her pay all the bills. she's actually only worth about 2 million now but gets the rest in a trust fund in 6 years so she's not that concerned that i dont work. she tells me "you seem so much happier just focusing on your bodybuilding"

my girlfriend is worth 40 million dollars so i quit my job and let her pay all the bills. she's actually only worth about 2 million now but gets the rest in a trust fund in 6 years so she's not that concerned that i dont work. she tells me "you seem so much happier just focusing on your bodybuilding"

:eek: are you joking?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner