advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your estimated yearly income before taxes?

What is your Anual income before taxes?

• 0-$25K

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • 25-$50k

Votes: 68 17.2%
  • 50-$75k

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • 75-$100k

Votes: 77 19.5%
  • 100-$125k

Votes: 47 11.9%
  • more than $125k

Votes: 103 26.1%

• Total voters
To anyone that wants to make money.
Sales is where its at, but you have to put your ass on the line for the big bucks. Meaning 100% commish.
Never met a decent sales guy that made under 200k.

No the desirable sales jobs all have a base salary. Sure you can make alot in some of those positions but the success rates are lower. Not one of the big medical device companies are paying 100% commission. You also have to use deductive reasoning when most any sales rep tells you how much money they make. 200k means about 80k.

No the desirable sales jobs all have a base salary. Sure you can make alot in some of those positions but the success rates are lower. Not one of the big medical device companies are paying 100% commission. You also have to use deductive reasoning when most any sales rep tells you how much money they make. 200k means about 80k.

Yup. Any decent sales job (at least in tech) will offer a base that is livable in the area for a single person. That means 50k-100k in Silicon Valley. After moving to another state with lower cost of living, I've noticed the advertised bases are accordingly smaller.

And ditto on the deductive reasoning. Most sales guys (and employers) will annualize their best month or several month period and claim 200k because they made a $20k bonus that month...even when they came home empty handed the next 11 months ;)

Last edited:
Asking a guy how much he makes a year is like asking him how big his dick is. He'll probably tell ya...but he always gonna add an inch.

Asking a guy how much he makes a year is like asking him how big his dick is. He'll probably tell ya...but he always gonna add an inch.

What a coawrdly act to indirectly infer someone's lying.
Don't be a douche. Showing a sense of displeasure because you have a small cock and a small income speaks volumes of the type person you are. Rather than hating on dudes wiith bigger dicks and bigger checks why not channel your pain and move ahead in life as opposed to whining. My folks were on public assistance raising 5 kids. We went to the park on a bus and were laughing stock of school because of the "poor" clothing we had on our backs. Bullied most likely by guys like yourself. My folks have disabities but they raised us planting a notion into our heads: use your pain to get ahead in life. We did. You can too. As far as your small dick goes, you're just going to have to live with this one.

Yup. Any decent sales job (at least in tech) will offer a base that is livable in the area for a single person. That means 50k-100k in Silicon Valley. After moving to another state with lower cost of living, I've noticed the advertised bases are accordingly smaller.

And ditto on the deductive reasoning. Most sales guys (and employers) will annualize their best month or several month period and claim 200k because they made a $20k bonus that month...even when they came home empty handed the next 11 months ;)

Yeah definitely right. Im a director of sales and marketing. But its for a new business so I'm building up a client base from nothing. In a few years of being established I know I will be tripling to possible making 6-8 times what I am now since I am in charge of all the sales managers and sales personal. But I need to reel in the contracts first to even expand to that point.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
www.gtgchem.com

I was well into your top bracket...but at a cost of a lot of time traveling, so early this year I changed job and company...now I fall into the 75-100 bracket...but life is sweeter

im in the same boat as the other guy, between 25-50k. I can barely pay my bills, but they get paid. not too much extra money but enough to get by. I still live a happy life as this is all ive ever really known. I didn't come up with lots of money, but just a normal middle class family. living in vegas I see a lot of people flaunting money around and at times I do wish I was more well off. but at least at the end of the day I look better than almost all of them, and believe it or not women aren't ONLY attracted to money. ripped abs, big arms and delts help me enough with the women, and if god blessed me with lots of money it just wouldn't be very fair to the rest of the guys :D haha jk

In Vegas!!! I find that hard to believe. Maybe I'm hanging out at the wrong places (or you are just irresistible:p)
I've had many instances where women insisted in wanting to find out what car I drove and if I owned a house or not. (the line: Bitch I got a bus pass and live in a homeless shelter comes to mind):D

Last edited:
I was fortunate enough to land a pretty good
Job out of college that only requires 3 12hr
Shifts a week including weekends and holidays. Roughly 36 hr a week.
The stress can be high but pay is definitely
Good.. Been at my position now for almost 4 years
And making a little over 80k a year.. I can remember
Working at the vitamin shoppe making 8 dollars an hour
And I was just as happy! LOL.. Sometimes u just
Have to be grateful for what u do have! Plus the discount
At the vitamin shoppe actually saved me money! LOL

204k a year no college degree. 70 hour weeks when I do work

misses is on 70 plus other perks worth another 20. 38hr week

Hoping to go back to a civil work life of 40 hours and 80-100k

Used to make $55,000 a year working a miserable shitty job, every dime went to pay bills it seemed like, then i lost my job and had to sell everything i owned. I ended up buying a decent motorhome to live in with my wife and daughter and now my quality of life is 10 times better than before,it seems strange but i make half the money now than i used to and i still have more spending cash than before. The life i have at the moment is simple and stress free and i feel happy again. I look foward to making more money again in the future but i have learned that i really don't need a bunch of extra shit to be happy.

What a coawrdly act to indirectly infer someone's lying.
Don't be a douche. Showing a sense of displeasure because you have a small cock and a small income speaks volumes of the type person you are. Rather than hating on dudes wiith bigger dicks and bigger checks why not channel your pain and move ahead in life as opposed to whining. My folks were on public assistance raising 5 kids. We went to the park on a bus and were laughing stock of school because of the "poor" clothing we had on our backs. Bullied most likely by guys like yourself. My folks have disabities but they raised us planting a notion into our heads: use your pain to get ahead in life. We did. You can too. As far as your small dick goes, you're just going to have to live with this one.

Whoa whoa whoa there, guy. It was a fucking joke... That clearly went over your head. LOL! Nice speech though.

Last edited:
30K a year, but only part time employment

i live at home, so 30k makes ya feel rich when ya dont pay many bills LOL

although in Australia when saving for a house, 30k isnt worth much when the cheaper side of town will set you back 400-450k for a normal sized house

dunno why ur income before tax is important though, what ya get after tax is whats important, and in Aus your after tax income sucks balls

felt sorry for one of my clients i did his tax return for the other day, earned 308k for the year and had to pay 102k in tax the poor bastard

Last edited:
At university and working 3 part time jobs, Pot washing in a kitchen, Working behind a bar at a local pub and doing some online coaching, diet plans and training plans.

I make roughly £120 a week, sometimes its more like £200, if I get a new client.

So hopefully £5000-6000 a year.

I will bring in around $100k plus wife's income. Grew up with nothing, poor as dirt. i couldn't afford college so I got a job at a major big box retailer. Busted my ass to work my way up.

Thankfully they were giving out money based of what they though you were worth when I first got into management. I fought and became know as the best at what I did in the entire company so they threw money at me. This went on for a number of years but I started climbing the ladder. Each time i go up they multiply it by what I was paid in the early years. I doubt anyone else make close to what I do in my position but I worked to earn it.

A decade ago my wife and I were starving off of $50 a week paycheck. Now at 30 we own our home, fully paid for so no mortgage, own 2 brand new vehicles, and have zero debt. Can pretty much buy what ever when ever instead of dreaming of it. Funny how much life changes as you get older.

An LLC requires registration every year and it is more costly than an S-corp which is every 5 years I believe. I do not know if that's a state to state variance, but where i live an LLC is $300 annually as opposed to S-corp $150 every 5 years.

some states it is a one time fee.(llc) Mine in particular is that such way.

Last 6 years made 16 k a year. Put my daughter through school [she has a masters in bio chemestry and polimer science] without her owing a penny!!!! She's going for dr,s degree now but i do not pay her tuition anymore as she teaches and they pay her a salary and insurance now. Yes its been a struggle and i've had to do without but everything i have is paid for so not many bills.

It varies for me. I've had good years of almost 70k and then bad years of below 30k. Right now I am somewhere in the middle. The only good thing is that my income before taxes is the same as my income after taxes, I use the Steven Stills method of filing taxes if you know what I mean :)

i work at a chemical plant where some overtime is pretty much manditory! i will make anywhere from 90-120k depending on how much overtime i work or am forced to work, if i try and spend as much time away from the plant as possible i will still make around 98k, if im a greedy bastard then i will make around 120k. my wife works also so i try and not work too much overtime these days and i finally have a straight days job in the lab, before that it was 12 hour swing shift :( . i have a great 401k and health benefits though :love:

JS,

Don't put off creating a corp! All it takes is one small mistake and you're screwed for the rest of your life. I recently started mine, I think all-in-all it cost me $150-200. That was to file with the state, IRS, fictitious name etc.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws