YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your opinion on someone under 25 years old using HGH?

fatcat669

Registered
I've read posts on other forums about people warning those younger than 25 to stay away from HGH altogether, with warnings of "messing up your endocrine system". While I'm sure anyone can screw up their body's balance with massive levels of HGH, I'm more interested in what the negative effects of a 20-25 year old person using 2iu a day for 6 months? Why bother with such a low dose some may ask, especially at that age when your body is supposed to be producing lots anyways? Mostly for help healing some injuries that just seem like they need a boost. sounds stupid? just sick of always these dumb injuries from older training days sticking around and never going away no matter how much rest and exercise modification, rehabiliation, etc. etc.

I think you'd be wasting your money. I'd try some deca or Eq first if its joint problems, maybe some glucosamine and fish oil. You'll see very little at 2iu's/day especially under 25 yrs old, a little fat loss but nothing you couldnt get with a decent diet and some ephedrine

Your wasting your money trying to go that route at your age. If you're really concerned about healing your injuries then look into some lr3 or mgf.

What about in regards to ghrp/cjc research under the age of 25 would it still be considered non effective ?

I would think that since your a guy in his twenties you could get away with using less because you have more naturally. Wouldnt 8 EOD be the same as a guy thats in his 30's or 40's doing 15 EOD? I am 23 and am thinking of doing 8-10iu EOD. Whats the reasoning behind saying its not effect for young people? b/c they already have a bunch of it? when older guys are supplementing far beyond natural capabilities...

Datbtrue's thread has a chart showing gh output of people of different genders and ages and not one showed anyone producing anymore then 2iu/day. I may be wrong here, but you would think if you run higher then 2ui/day, you will see benefit. BUT if your only using gh only for injury repair your better looking into otc supplements first (glucosime, condrotin, msm, cissus, fish oil) and re-eval your training program.

Last edited:
Even dat has said it's pointless for guys in their 20's to use gh unless you're using massive amounts. Guys in their early 20's, save your money because your body is producing enough gh. Unless you can afford to run 10+ius a day, it's not worth it.

Even dat has said it's pointless for guys in their 20's to use gh unless you're using massive amounts. Guys in their early 20's, save your money because your body is producing enough gh. Unless you can afford to run 10+ius a day, it's not worth it.

Why? I would like someone to answer this using the few questions I asked... Everyone says just b/c you already have it... Well then why wouldnt you need less than older people to see like results, Because like I said these guys are far exceeding natural secretion of gh... Anyone have an explainable answer or just hearsay?

Why? I would like someone to answer this using the few questions I asked... Everyone says just b/c you already have it... Well then why wouldnt you need less than older people to see like results, Because like I said these guys are far exceeding natural secretion of gh... Anyone have an explainable answer or just hearsay?

Why don't you ask dat then? He'll have a better answer for you.

Your hypothesis is dead on. Even younger persons, even as little as 2 yrs. old may take GH and see even extreme results in growth, depending on dosage given. For growth, age is irrelevant.

I think (though I haven't read his thread yet, but will try to soon) is that Dat must have been referring to people in their twenties unnecessarily using GH for anti-aging benefits? If that's the case, I concur - HGH would be a waste of money.

Your hypothesis is dead on. Even younger persons, even as little as 2 yrs. old may take GH and see even extreme results in growth, depending on dosage given. For growth, age is irrelevant.

I think (though I haven't read his thread yet, but will try to soon) is that Dat must have been referring to people in their twenties unnecessarily using GH for anti-aging benefits? If that's the case, I concur - HGH would be a waste of money.

Actually bro he was talking about guys in their 20's using gh for muscle growth in which small amounts wouldn't do much and mega dosing would be required.

Actually bro he was talking about guys in their 20's using gh for muscle growth in which small amounts wouldn't do much and mega dosing would be required.

Any explanation other than, they all ready have it? I dont see how this answer justifies these claims. Younger cats have alot more test too and you dont see anyone saying test is a waste of money. I understand these are two different compounds but dont believe that a younger guy wont see good gains and actually believe you would see better gains with less for the same reason guys say its useless, that young guys already have high gh levels.

Allow me to better explain my speculation:

If you have an older guy using low doses of gh this is essentialy going to even him out in gh levels when compared to a young man.

Now you also have older guys going for strength and size gains in which they more than supplement what their body produced.

It is my speculation that the gains the younger would see would be similar to the difference between older guys strictly supplementing low gh with those using more. If this is correct than it would be easier for young guys to get the strength and size attributed to high doses of gh with lower doses.

Last edited:

Yeah understood bro. I'll look it up when I get a chance. All I know is the difference for growth isn't determined via age. GH promotion of growth is relevant one's size/weight. Sure doctors take into consideration a patients age, but it's the lab work that tells the tale. Further, GH manufacturers (at least the ones I've read) base their recommended and max dosages determined by --> size & weight (not age). GH originally intended for children HGH deficiant, rather than the would-be up and comming body builder. :)

GH use effects everyone. Even our live stock are being pumped with GH in an effort to increase their growth and production. The sad thing is, it's working! WORSE, because of this, my kids will eventually grow taller than me :eek: thanks to McDonalds and the like...

However Mcdonalds aside, the younger generation already has a jump start and an edge over the older generation via their own current GH distribution. However, as I understand it, all things being equal -- any growth beyond the norm, whatever that amount may be, would still determined via size/weight. For instance, a person 20 yrs old will still need a particular amount of GH to push them above the norm -- this amount would not fluctuate due to their age decrease/increase, but by their weight.

Last edited:
Any explanation other than, they all ready have it? I dont see how this answer justifies these claims. Younger cats have alot more test too and you dont see anyone saying test is a waste of money. I understand these are two different compounds but dont believe that a younger guy wont see good gains and actually believe you would see better gains with less for the same reason guys say its useless, that young guys already have high gh levels.

Allow me to better explain my speculation:

If you have an older guy using low doses of gh this is essentialy going to even him out in gh levels when compared to a young man.

Now you also have older guys going for strength and size gains in which they more than supplement what their body produced.

It is my speculation that the gains the younger would see would be similar to the difference between older guys strictly supplementing low gh with those using more. If this is correct than it would be easier for young guys to get the strength and size attributed to high doses of gh with lower doses.

you are far far far overcomplicating things, and missing much of the point. Bottom line is that for the amount of gh you'd need to make x lbs of muscle at 25 years old you could spend the same amount of time and half the money on anabolics and gain 3-4x the amount of muscle. Or spend less time and even less money for same gains. Same is true for healing as well, with the amount of natural gh you have you will get better healing results even from using low to moderate doses of test + deca, and spend 1/4 of the money.

Now, maybe some of this is off if at 25 you are 5'7 and get on stage at 4% bf and 250lbs, but i'm guessing thats not you. There is a point at which adding more anabolics even with 100% diet/training will peter out resultswise and at that point then sure, its worth the $

just do do the math, 2iu x 180 = 360iu, so say 400 iu @ $1.50/iu = $600 for non-human grade, non verifiable hGH in generic bottles. You can buy 2-3 cycles of actual HG test + deca for that sort of amount, and see much better results with far more mass gained, or 3-4 cycles of UG test + deca for that amount.

I've read posts on other forums about people warning those younger than 25 to stay away from HGH altogether, with warnings of "messing up your endocrine system". While I'm sure anyone can screw up their body's balance with massive levels of HGH, I'm more interested in what the negative effects of a 20-25 year old person using 2iu a day for 6 months? Why bother with such a low dose some may ask, especially at that age when your body is supposed to be producing lots anyways? Mostly for help healing some injuries that just seem like they need a boost. sounds stupid? just sick of always these dumb injuries from older training days sticking around and never going away no matter how much rest and exercise modification, rehabiliation, etc. etc.

Bro-
Gh WILL assist you in healing those injuries...and NO you don't have to take 10iu or something silly like that if you';re goal isn't growth....Either the exo gh or try the ghrh/ghrp combo, up to you, but it will assist your body in healing....You don't need deca either; deca fills the joint w/ lube, but that all goes away when the cycle is done, and you'll go back to feeling your injuries...I would run 3-5iu a day for as long as you want, it'll take time but your injuries will get an extra boost. I can't understand why some bro's continually tell people that unless you flood your system w/ crazy amounts of gh, like 8, 10, 15 iu or whatever...why? Extremely high circulating igf levels are terrible for your body, that won't make you heal, that'll give you more joint problems. Add the supplements in too, and plenty of omega 3's. Good Luck-

Bro-
Gh WILL assist you in healing those injuries...and NO you don't have to take 10iu or something silly like that if you';re goal isn't growth....Either the exo gh or try the ghrh/ghrp combo, up to you, but it will assist your body in healing....You don't need deca either; deca fills the joint w/ lube, but that all goes away when the cycle is done, and you'll go back to feeling your injuries...I would run 3-5iu a day for as long as you want, it'll take time but your injuries will get an extra boost. I can't understand why some bro's continually tell people that unless you flood your system w/ crazy amounts of gh, like 8, 10, 15 iu or whatever...why? Extremely high circulating igf levels are terrible for your body, that won't make you heal, that'll give you more joint problems. Add the supplements in too, and plenty of omega 3's. Good Luck-

Actually deca doesn't fill your joints with lube. That is the biggest misconception out there. What deca does is it creates collagen synthesis which is not the same thing as lube in joints.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws