over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I've Been Up To - the Good and Bad

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sorry that I haven't been around much. I will be back more in the future after things in my life get sorted out.

I'm getting a divorce and actually just filed the papers today. My ex has been both good and stupid about the whole thing. She wants out as much and as fast as I do. We are both in agreement with how to split assets and we haven't needed to involve lawyers! In my state you can do a Joint Petition, which goes very quickly - directly to the judge. My ex didn't want to do this because a friend of hers (who used to be a legal "secretary") told her the judge is going to favor one over the other - WTF, of course they are! So I had to do the Petitioner/Respondent method which is SEVERAL STEPS, at least three. I could she where she was thinking I was trying to screw her at first but she finally realized I'm just trying to be fair and want out now.

I've been an emotional wreck - really beating myself up for letting this go on for so long. It's been sooo long, you'd think me an idiot if I told you how long.

Now the good things: I've been having fun with the online dating thing but have really only managed to connect with one - who is actually a VERY GOOD match (she says she "loves muscles") ;). I've posted several gym pics and get LOTS of beautiful ladies winking and flirting, saying shit like "hey there sexy" and ... But nothing ever materializes. I think my "condition/appearance" makes most feel like they are not up to par with what I'm expecting.

I've been SPOT ON with my diet. I went to see my old nutrition mentor on Thursday and he measured my body composition. I figured I was in the mid to upper 7% BF range. I was actually 6.7% BF. I'm really not that big but look deceiving - small joints, full muscle bellies, and lots of definition. People are always coming up to me in the gym and asking me if I compete or am getting ready for a comp. My goal is to hit 5% BF by summer. It's all on the sides/lower back. I'm about 31-32"waist. I know that I can get down to a 30" waist.

I'll try and doctor up some pics and post them later :p :cool:

Last edited:
Hang in there, brother. In all probability, things will get worse before they get better. BUT THEY WILL GET BETTER!!!

I am going through the exact same thing right now except my divorce has been dirty, nasty & involves a custody fight for my two kids. I know that we don't know each other but if your every looking for someone to talk with, feel free to send me a pm or e-mail....

skookum

Sorry to hear that buddy. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding you a sweet young thang to keep you company. I too went thru a divorce a few years back and it does seem to go on fooooorever. Just hang in there and everything will work out for the best. Good luck!

Always good to hear from ya Xcel!
Just remember everything happens for a reason and Im sure a little ways down the road youll be looking back and glad you made the move.
I wish you the best my friend!

Thank goodness that you won't need to involve any lawyers. And we'll be glad when you are around more. :)

Oh, and post up some of those pics! ;) (<--That's my wink for you, although I'd give you a hug if I could.)

EXCEL, I AM SOOO GLAD YOU GET A CHANCE TO REALLY ENJOY LIFE AGAIN!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE MOTIVATED AS HELL IN YOUR DIET AND TRAINING.....GO FOR IT, BUDDY. :D

That's great you can keep lawyers out of this. Do you realize how much money you are saving? Wow! I have heard some horror stories of couples making a career out of their divorce just to be vindictive :confused: Lawyers love that shit. Mine took 1 1/2 years and mucho money. Keep up the healthy living and give yourself some time to regroup. And although looking great physically is always good, don't base your entire self image on that. Look for reaffirmation in the other positive qualities you have inside yourself.

Last edited:
I have been wandering where you've been, it's good to have you back and at least you've maintained your diet and training through all the pain and heartache, sorry about all that.

Xcel it happens to the best ;) , and the best just keep on moving regardless, keep it movin bro

BigBoyJ said:
Must be divorce season. I'm going through a divorce myself. Luckily my wife and I are keeping everything very civil. We've been able to come to agreements easily on everything and we have chosen to be friendly about it all. Good luck to ya though, my friend. And don't forget to try myspace if you haven't already. :D

Aw shit man, sorry to hear that. Does that mean we're not going to be hearing from MrsBBJ any more?

Xcel, as you know already, I wish you well and hope everything goes smoothly. A new life begins.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. I haven't been home since Friday and will load up some pics when I get home.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws