advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What kind of drugs do you think this guy is on?

jay o.

Registered
Here's just one image, i may add more in a bit. His name is Cody Lewis, like 21 years old. Do you think he's touched hgh yet? He's competed in the teen nationals. Also, his legs are his best feature. What do you think about the guy? Pretty solid physique minus the major gyno in some photos.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

DSC_4879_QTHHJIRLSW.jpg

Last edited:
YES, have you seen his GUT!? It's ridiculous that 17-18 year old kids are using massive dosages of HGH and androgens to win some "Teen Nationals" contest..

His proprotions are awful and he is drugged out. His legs are awesome, but nothing else fits together. I am not hating on the kid, I give him credit for achieving what he has AT HIS AGE. I just hope he doesn't continue to do TOO MUCH TOO SOON. This kid represents the problem with bodybuilding.

Definately TREN. Has that tren-opoing look. Of course testosterone and lots of GH. Plus other stuff (eq, abombs, masteron etc)

Updated with more pics.

YES, have you seen his GUT!? It's ridiculous that 17-18 year old kids are using massive dosages of HGH and androgens to win some "Teen Nationals" contest..

His proprotions are awful and he is drugged out. His legs are awesome, but nothing else fits together. I am not hating on the kid, I give him credit for achieving what he has AT HIS AGE. I just hope he doesn't continue to do TOO MUCH TOO SOON. This kid represents the problem with bodybuilding.

Yes i have actually, it seems to show sometimes and other times not at all.. what would you recommend to him by the way? Cut back on doses until he reaches a certain level or age? Just curious

Completely agree. Way disproportioned. Has no chest except for his bitch tits.. Stomach is way off as well.

Completely agree. Way disproportioned. Has no chest except for his bitch tits.. Stomach is way off as well.

Whatever, Id bet he looks better than you lol, or at least when you were 21

Whatever, Id bet he looks better than you lol, or at least when you were 21

He's definitely bigger than I was at that age. But I was better proportioned and not a juice freak. I'm not hating on him, he's got alot of work ahead tho. His legs are his best asset and the hair cut has to go lol ;)

Already does G4P also. He's (balls) deep into the cult!

Do you think you can really tell what drugs he is on, just by looking at him?
Come on.

Does it really matter if he has touched HGH yet? You make it out to be magic beans.

What are you trying to accomplish?

i give him credit for acheiveing that at 21 u can pump the same amount of drugs into anyone u want but u gota have good genetics

He's a local up and coming young bodybuilder around here, not sure what he's on but for his age he looks huge!

IMO I think his lats, his traps need to come up to match an his chest needs more thickness. Doesn't match his quads. Again it's my opinion an looks like he's done great but being big doesn't gaurentee his pro card. he could do wonders tho with a top trainer... He's still young tho

Looks like he may have been pretty heavy earlier. Maybe his skin(abdominal) has yet to tighten up. Anyway he has some strong body parts and some weak in the package. If he brings everything in line he would look really good.
Thats the name of the game bodybuilding.
If he brings his back, chest, calves and mid section in line with arms and quads it would really change his look. Still wondering about about the mid section. No detail there maybe with time and work that will change.
Lots of muscle just distributed oddly. Looks way way better than my old ass
and gotta tip my hat to a 21 yr old that pu tin the work that got him what he has so far. T

Oh yeah I have no fucking idea what aas or other ergos he is using and why would anyone else? Many compounds achieve same/similar effects.
T

Last edited:

Exactly my first thoughts reading this and seeing his pics. How young these kids abusing already? Also, he never do dead lifts? In that first pic he has no traps and his back shot seems weak, odd proportions for sure, just wheels.

A lot of hate on this guy....most guys here will never look that good...no matter how old they are and how much shit they take.
G4P is lame but...he just following in Kais footsteps:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity