advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what plans do you guys have for next friday?

take her to dinner, rent a netflix, get her flowers/chocolates, proceed to have great sex! not in any particular order :)

Lucky for me is it not only Valentine's Day it is also my wife's birthday!!! I/we don't do nearly as much as we used to but there are about 20 of us gtg together for dinner and drinks and then home for some lovin'.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Traveling for UPA nationals (gotta get there for early weigh-ins so I can get my bloat on before lifting Sat) and leaving my wife at home

Hopefully I buy a video camera. Then film having sex with this girl I've been messing with. lol.

When my wife and I married, I wasnt making a great deal of money then. She told me not to waste money on a gold band. I found this three ring band made of sterling silver. She loved it.

This year, I am replacing it with the same style ring, but made of gold, bronze and silver.

A nice massage with warm oil, and a hot bubble bath before dinner. While she is submerged in her bath with a glass of wine, I will be finishing dinner.

I am making her rosemary lamb chops with balsamic reduction, oven roasted asparagus with butter and garlic sauce and a spring mix salad with olive oil and red wine vinegar.

After dinner, dancing in the living room, a nice night cap and the rest is not your business.
;)

We can't get rid of the kids Valentines day(LOL) this year but we also are going to the Arnold :D that is where i can look at the hot chics that day then later that night i can close my eyes that night and fantasize about doing them while with the ole ball in chains:p just kidding!
Seriously we both have a good time together

A rose on the pillow and double the duration of foreplay.
She"ll be More than satisfied! and forget what she even had for dinner.

Last edited:
A rose on the pillow and double the duration of foreplay.
She"ll be More than satisfied! and forget what she even had for dinner.

Im sure she'll remember dessert though!!!

teddy bear, roses, sex, shower, dinner at brazilian steakhouse (my record there is about 4 lbs of meat consumed before leaving, gonna try to beat it) Take her to Kay jewelers and let her pick out any one thing she wants, better sex

So you bring a food scale and weigh everything? :D

I'm gonna put it in her behind...:D

Im sure she'll remember dessert though!!!

A bakers Dozen, if done correctly.
Then a nightcap Italian sausage.
Then I'll try for some breakfast in bed!

Last edited:
Dinner at Morton's Steakhouse on Friday, FTD flowers arriving at her work today so she can enjoy them all week. I also found some cute pillow cases on Amazon that she will love and the cutest lil' bear.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000Z8RECO/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_M3T1_ST1_dp_1"]Amazon.com - BoldLoft "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases-Christmas Gifts, Romantic Anniversary Gifts, Wedding Gifts, Valentine's Day Gifts, Gifts for Him, Gifts for Her - Body Pillow Pillowcases@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410-Mkb%2BbkL.@@AMEPARAM@@410-Mkb%2BbkL[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F2QRSK2/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_M3T1_ST1_dp_2"]Amazon.com : Ty Beanie Boos Sweetly - Polar Bear : Plush Animal Toys : Toys & Games@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41p2pmrO7eL.@@AMEPARAM@@41p2pmrO7eL[/ame]

maybe someday, they'll set aside a day for the women to take time out and treat the men.... maybe someday..

I think a "happy valentines day honey"and a night in with a home-cooked meal should suffice.

Why do you guys all feel the need to do something special on this day? Do you not take the time throughout the rest of the year to let your partner know that you love them? Maybe I just got lucky and married a girl that doesn't give a shit about these Hallmark holidays.

I'm not doing anything on Friday. But Saturday she will wake up to some roses then head out to nice lobster joint over on the beach.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear