advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Trenbolone/Testosterone ratio you prefer when you combine them ?

Testosterone is great. I love it. Its the only steriod ill never run out of and im always on. But its not the anabolic steriod and it wont put on more muscle than any other steriod. If that was the case the why run othe compounds? Just blast test for max gains. We stack more anabolic compounds with test cuz they build more muscle(to put it simply). Off the top of my head deca, dbol, anadrol, anavar, dhb, tren, ment, winstrol are all more anabolic than test. Just cuz tren is a strong androgen doesn't mean it aint highly anabolic. Tren is 500/500 anabolic/androgenic. Test is 100/100.

Testosterone is great. I love it. Its the only steriod ill never run out of and im always on. But its not the anabolic steriod and it wont put on more muscle than any other steriod. If that was the case the why run othe compounds? Just blast test for max gains. We stack more anabolic compounds with test cuz they build more muscle(to put it simply). Off the top of my head deca, dbol, anadrol, anavar, dhb, tren, ment, winstrol are all more anabolic than test. Just cuz tren is a strong androgen doesn't mean it aint highly anabolic. Tren is 500/500 anabolic/androgenic. Test is 100/100.

Of course stacking steroids is best

I think you’re missing my point. I’m saying testosterone alone will put on more muscle mass than if you’re taking any other steroid alone by itself.

for example if you do a test only cycle and then a tren only cycle, the test cycle is going to build much more muscle mass than the tren only cycle.

answer me this question,
if trenbolone is more anabolic and more androgenic than testosterone. why does a testosterone only cycle yield better mass muscle growth than a tren only cycle?

U cant run a tren only cycle cuz you'll crash your estrogen. Thats why(or one main reason) test is in every cycle. Your argument is ridiculous. If u are comparing test to tren mg for mg tren is way more powerful. On paper and in the real world. If you've ran tren then u should agree. Why do we stack steriods with test if test builds more muscle than anything else? If u run 300test and 300tren u will gain more than 600test alone. U cant run non aromatizing compounds alone cuz you'll shut your test down and crash your estrogen. And without estrogen u aint makin any gains.

U cant run a tren only cycle cuz you'll crash your estrogen. Thats why(or one main reason) test is in every cycle. Your argument is ridiculous. If u are comparing test to tren mg for mg tren is way more powerful. On paper and in the real world. If you've ran tren then u should agree. Why do we stack steriods with test if test builds more muscle than anything else? If u run 300test and 300tren u will gain more than 600test alone. U cant run non aromatizing compounds alone cuz you'll shut your test down and crash your estrogen. And without estrogen u aint makin any gains.

you say my argument is ridiculous, that’s because you don’t know what I’m talking about.

i’m well aware of what will happen if you run a tren only cycle. I wasn’t born yesterday.

and I never said comparing them milligram to milligram. you’re trying to make an argument out of something I didn’t say. not sure what your motive is here.

please answer my question
if trenbolone is more anabolic and more androgenic than testosterone why is it if you take a testosterone only cycle compared to a tren only cycle the testosterone only cycle will yield much better muscle growth?

Last edited:
For those who not know ... swiper have MRO level muscle

Respect

Madg

My motive was to point out a statement Dave Palumbo made was wrong and ppl shouldn't take wat he says is gospel and u put up a video of him b4 i even finished typing. Im sayin your argument is ridiculous becuz u are comparing a test only cycle to a tren only cycle. U cant run tren cuz you'll crash your estrogen. But if u had estrogen in a tren cycle it would yeild more gains than test only. You are saying test is the most anabolic steriod. Thats false. You are saying test builds more muscle than tren or any other steroid. Thats false. Thats all im simply pointing out. Im sry if im sounding rude or like im arguing just to argue. But if i see something that is clearly false info im gonna speak up. You and Dave are dead wrong on this.

I understand about shutting down estrogen and testosterone and the affects.

to clarify my question to your concerns, if you’re getting those in normal range with an ai or hrt and still doing tren only versus test only the test only cycle will give you more muscle gains. why do you disagree with that?

from personal experience when I’ve added trenbolone into my testosterone I never gained a lot of muscle mass. it was more of a hardener, got lean and strong but not necessarily built a lot of muscle mass/tissue.

For less harm to your health

I think as far as running a cycle that is less harmful to the body I would do a 3:1 or 4:1 ratio of test:tren. So something like 400 mg test and 100 mg to 150 mg tren.

When I was running it I would use something like 750 mg test and 300 mg tren, so closer to 2:1. When I was running cycles like that I had more health problems. Some cycles I ran as much as 500 mg tren/wk and that is when the sides get much worse.

My motive was to point out a statement Dave Palumbo made was wrong and ppl shouldn't take wat he says is gospel and u put up a video of him b4 i even finished typing. Im sayin your argument is ridiculous becuz u are comparing a test only cycle to a tren only cycle. U cant run tren cuz you'll crash your estrogen. But if u had estrogen in a tren cycle it would yeild more gains than test only. You are saying test is the most anabolic steriod. Thats false. You are saying test builds more muscle than tren or any other steroid. Thats false. Thats all im simply pointing out. Im sry if im sounding rude or like im arguing just to argue. But if i see something that is clearly false info im gonna speak up. You and Dave are dead wrong on this.

that’s fine you disagree with me and Dave. my statement also comes from personal experience which I’ll take that over any kind of paper any day of the week

1:1 is awesome for those who can take the sides. 500 test/500 tren had me all sorts of pumped and vascular. But it also blew my gyno up to a “d cup” and made my anxiety a nightmare.

I had pretty much no sides when I used low to zero test with tren.

1:1 is awesome for those who can take the sides. 500 test/500 tren had me all sorts of pumped and vascular. But it also blew my gyno up to a “d cup” and made my anxiety a nightmare.

I had pretty much no sides when I used low to zero test with tren.

I agree. as in my earlier post i noticed much less side effects with baseline test and higher dose tren. 100-125mg testE with 300mg trenE every 5 days worked wonders for me when i used to take tren. the only side effect was the night sweats which i really didnt mind. Its the hair falling out in clumps, inflammed acne on forehead and all the nasty dht sides that were minimized by lowering the test amount weekly.

Last edited:
50 Test P, 100 Tren A

you take that EOD, that's plenty

that’s fine you disagree with me and Dave. my statement also comes from personal experience which I’ll take that over any kind of paper any day of the week

The anabolic/androgenic rate is a whole subject which deserves a dedicated thread, maybe the mods may help us here, there are charts of the anabolic/androgenic potent and ration of all steroids on many sites/forums

Trenbolone indeed is ranked with an ananbolic score of 500 and androgenic score of 500, while testosterone scores 100 on both.

In a nutshell these scores was created dozens of years ago based on some scientific research done on times when many pharmaceutical companies were heavily engaged on developing new anabolic/androgenic agents (50s 60s and early 70s of the 20th century).

In order to asses the anabolic potential of a steroid they exposed muscle tissue (some muscle cells of a rat if I remember correctly) to the steroid, and tested how much it increased in volume

In order to asses the androgenic potential of a steroid they exposed prostate tissue (some prostate cells) to the steroid, and tested how much it increased in volume.

Testosterone as the master androgen was chosen to be the reference so both its anabolic and androgenic scores were set on 100.

Now we should all consider this is a specific in vitro data, which does give some effective indication to the performance of each steroid, however it certainly doesn't test the exact results of a whole human being to the drug

Would love to hear your thoughts on this

It'll be interesting also to get some real life experience and compare the mass/strength gains of the test/tren combine compared to other known combos such as test/deca

My best ratio to cut is everyday pins blend of....
75mg tren ace
50mg test ace
100-125mg mast p.
For long ester
test e 100mg
tren hex 165mg
mast e 200 if possible blend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN