advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's it mean when there's little gooey white blobs in the oil?

Btw if I fill a vial with 20 units of pure BA and stick it in oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes and I get an empty vial in the end will you believe me? I'll do it :)

If it is re crystalized product, then boil a pot of water about 1 1/2-2" deep. When it boils turn of the heat off place the vial in the pot (water should be up to the depth of the oil in the vial) leave in about 5 minutes, gently swirl it around and see if it gone or at least better. (repeat if needed) If no change, shit is not product and throw out!!!

I'm not sure you're right man. I *could* be wrong at any point but 99% sure I'm not now lol
^^^you'r wrong ..you'r wrong ..you'r wrong ..LMAO 🤣

seriously ..i don't care to make anyone "right or wrong"

..but this "bake the BA out" thing has been perpetuated for so long & it's simply not scientifically supported

You do realize water evaporates at room temperature, right? Heat up the room and the water will evaporate even faster.

Try this man, grab 10 units of BA from your 50ml vial and squeeze it on your desk. It's going to evaporate (vaporize). Right? Heat up the room to 100 degrees F and it will evaporate even faster! It doesn't have to boil to vape off.
^^^ok so there are 2 kinds of "vaporization" ..evaporation & boiling
"Evaporation" happens at temperatures below the boiling point, and happens on the liquid’s surface
"Boiling" happens at or above the "boiling point" and at or below the liquid’s surface

good descriptions below;
"Evaporation is a surface phenomenon and only occurs on the phase boundary between the liquid and the gaseous phase. The surface atoms or molecules gains energy from surroundings and overcome the attractions of other molecules and get vaporized."
"Evaporation is a surface phenomenon because, during evaporation, the molecules with higher kinetic energy dissipate into the air from the topmost layer of the liquid so it is a surface phenomenon."

Baking off BA and reducing bite is definitely not placebo just fwiw.

^^^😵 omg ..i am going to kill you 🔫 ..lol

seriously tho, if what i'v wrote here is fact (..& it is)
..then you may have destroyed/degraded the hormone suspended in the oil (..which depending on the AAS, can be sensitive to heat) & that's where the PIP relief comes from

Btw if I fill a vial with 20 units of pure BA and stick it in oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes and I get an empty vial in the end will you believe me? I'll do it :)

^^^you will just have very warm BA 😁

4lgfvt.jpg

..LOL 🤣

I'm not sure you're right man. I *could* be wrong at any point but 99% sure I'm not now lol

You do realize water evaporates at room temperature, right? Heat up the room and the water will evaporate even faster.

Try this man, grab 10 units of BA from your 50ml vial and squeeze it on your desk. It's going to evaporate (vaporize). Right? Heat up the room to 100 degrees F and it will evaporate even faster! It doesn't have to boil to vape off.

Baking off BA and reducing bite is definitely not placebo just fwiw.

Let's meet over at ProChem and discuss this further :D

I love u too bro no homo
Yeah, evaporation happens at the surface of the liquid where the molecules have gained enough kinetic energy to leave the liquid state and go to a gas. Boiling happens all the way through the liquid and very rapidly. The "air bubbles" you see at the bottom of a pan of water boiling are not air, but rather they are H20 vapor. They form at the bottom because the pan is what is hottest since the burner is right under it. You could leave a cup of water on the table and come back a few weeks later and it would all be gone, turned to a gas.

^^^you will just have very warm BA

To be fair, it would increase the rate of evaporation, but 30 minutes probably wouldnt be near long enough to measure much of a difference in the volume.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws