mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats with all the hate in bodybuilding anymore?

So far I am enjoying the chill at PM, I did stumble a couple of times into some abnormal reactions, but compared to other sites, this is a nice place.

I don't care if you are the fattest or skinniest guy here, if you are improving, I will tell you good job.

im still trying to shake some of the bad habits i picked up at getbig, it is hard though, that is why i joined pm to get with the right crowd, but i feel i have disrupted the harmony because of me being drunk and losing soe judgement and sometimes an oportunity comes along that makes you want to say something and then you feel like you can't stop cos its all or nothing type of thing, and only an appology will fix it but even then...

Last edited:
im still trying to shake some of the bad habits i picked up at getbig, it is hard though, that is why i joined pm to get with the right crowd, but i feel i have disrupted the harmony because of me being drunk and losing soe judgement and sometimes an oportunity comes along that makes you want to say something and then you feel like you can't stop cos its all or nothing type of thing, and only an appology will fix it but even then...

Say no to drinking and typing.

The racism at GetBig absolutely disgusted me! I couldn't believe what was being posted. I lasted a couple days there.

Never been on get big but that sounds awful. Good thing with pm is neither the members or the mods will tolerate that shit. This is for the most part a very chilled and relaxed board with little hate and arguing. ( considering it is a bodybuilding board and most members are full of test, tren and all sorts of shit haha)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

man, I'm sure y'all been on other boards. I have, and I can't believe the childish shit. steroid-that, meso-this, anabolic-whatever, elite-blah blah, etc. etc.....they're populated by what has to be kids. has to be!
this board, there's a few like that, but here it's overwhelmingly better than all those other boards.

Bodybuilding is always going to have a lot of jealousy and envy involved in it. It's because of the genetic factor. Insecure guys with less then average genetics who do a ton of drugs and put everything they have into it aren't going to like the fact that a good responder can look twice as good with only half the effort.

Its nothing new, I think I read somewhere that Mentzer hated Arnold's guts back in the 70's. I'm sure a lot of guys were envious and jealous of Arnold back then. It's only more noticeable now because of all the internet boards where keyboard warriors can say stuff without fear of reprisal.

Bodybuilding is always going to have a lot of jealousy and envy involved in it. It's because of the genetic factor. Insecure guys with less then average genetics who do a ton of drugs and put everything they have into it aren't going to like the fact that a good responder can look twice as good with only half the effort.

Its nothing new, I think I read somewhere that Mentzer hated Arnold's guts back in the 70's. I'm sure a lot of guys were envious and jealous of Arnold back then. It's only more noticeable now because of all the internet boards where keyboard warriors can say stuff without fear of reprisal.

So true............I despise those douche bags with great genetics.

So true............I despise those douche bags with great genetics.

Yours must not be too bad, aren't you like 260 pounds? Either that or the fringe benefits of being a rep for one of the biggest labs must be pretty nice:D

Yours must not be too bad, aren't you like 260 pounds? Either that or the fringe benefits of being a rep for one of the biggest labs must be pretty nice:D
at 6'6...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't care if you are the fattest or skinniest guy here, if you are improving, I will tell you good job.

Exactly brother!
If a guy was to post on some of the other boards, and wanted to know and wanted opinions i will pm him cause i don't want my view to be misunderstood or in some cases a beginning of a full ignited flame war.
Some on the forums or everywhere for that matter forget when a novice post pics that at one time they themselves where in the same place one time.So if they have a 115 max and post up a video of them maxing out with 150 a few months later it is going to get a bump from me cause any way you may look at it ,it is a improvement and that is what is important.

There was one forum where a younger guy posted pics ,he was maybe 350lbs with a large fat content.He also posted a after weighing 50 pounds less, but still had 50-75 or more to go. Instead of a hell yeah, just keep it up or something ,there was 8-10 telling him to give it up and your still a fucking fat-ass etc! More than likely they where some troll living in their moms basement unemployed eating cheese puffs :mad:
Pretty much most on PM wouldn't be as cold as some on other forums.

Last edited:

I don't like myself either.

I actually started using ashop.in in 2004. True story.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131