over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your favorite NSAID?

ALLEX

Banned
I usually go for ibuprofen, as naproxen never really did much.

But I recently got some diclofenac and it's become my favorite NSAID. For one reason or other hadn't used it in years, since it's been around forever and once upon a time ibuprofen was the new thing, but I'm really digging it for those pains and inflammations.

What do you use?

I usually go for ibuprofen, as naproxen never really did much.

But I recently got some diclofenac and it's become my favorite NSAID. For one reason or other hadn't used it in years, since it's been around forever and once upon a time ibuprofen was the new thing, but I'm really digging it for those pains and inflammations.

What do you use?
x2 mate

naproxen is shit. we don't get naproxen in uk OTC , docs give it. i always find it bloats me. my stomach doesn't like it.

ibuprofen all the way. i can get 500 mg tabs from india. In uk they only do 200 mg 350 mg something like that. I always keep stock of ibuprofen,always. my all time fev.

diclofenac sodium i have only used in gels . never seen in tab form. is there a online place to get it Allex to try it out? pm me if need to please mate. i got a little pec strain going at the moment.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

some good threads from you ALLEX...as of late.

ibu is the only thing that works for me

usually take 4 200mg.....if i need it.

:cool:

thread is NOT OFFICAL without Stewies cut and pastes...:rolleyes:

:D

Absolutely not...
Any reason for the sarcasm as of lately? I do something to you personally?

Love you too, man. Spreading the love today, I am :love:

800mgs Ibeprofin works best for me. Kratom also seems to be great. I had some body aches and it seemed to knock it out.

diclofenac sodium i have only used in gels . never seen in tab form. is there a online place to get it Allex to try it out? pm me if need to please mate. i got a little pec strain going at the moment.

Sorry, don't know.

I buy it across the street from the pharmacy. It's always been OTC here and extremely cheap, like 50 cents for an amp and few bucks for 20 pills. Voltaren shot is what pro soccer players take still on the field when they get badly injured.

Like every Brazilian who's not too young, I grew up on diclofenac, dipyrone and bicillin LA shots. Then came ibuprofen and a few other more modern drugs and everyone kind of forgot about those 3.

Recently I went back that route and I'm really impressed on how effective they are. A combo will cure pretty much anything. And fast...

nope.

love ya bro.

:cool:

Love you too, man. Spreading the love today, I am :love:

Fact of ProMuscle:- Stewie's cut and paste works as the fucking ANTIDOTE whenever there is a overdose of bro-science on this board !!!

I have undying MANtastic bromance love for you too Stewie (no homo)

U go with your cut and paste mate :thumbup::thumbup: 😀

Last edited:
Sorry, don't know.

I buy it across the street from the pharmacy. It's always been OTC here and extremely cheap, like 50 cents for an amp and few bucks for 20 pills. Voltaren shot is what pro soccer players take still on the field when they get badly injured.

Like every Brazilian who's not too young, I grew up on diclofenac, dipyrone and bicillin LA shots. Then came ibuprofen and a few other more modern drugs and everyone kind of forgot about those 3.

Recently I went back that route and I'm really impressed on how effective they are. A combo will cure pretty much anything. And fast...

Lovely stuff! I guess its time for my drug traffickers back home in India to do some digging and find these babies. What exactly i should ask for Allex ?

diclofenac, dipyrone and bicillin LA shots

Spreading the love today, I am :love:

i need some lovin. or maybe, yeah crap i was supposed to inject two days ago - so that's why i feel like Debbie Downer.

P.S.
no renal safe NSAID - NSAIDs may cause an increased risk of sudden kidney failure and even progressive kidney damage.
NSAIDs and kidney. - PubMed - NCBI

Never mind Stewie

Last edited:
I try not to take any painkillers most of the time. But if I strain something ibuprofen is my go to. Diclofenac gel and ibuprofen gel for my lower back when it was bad. I found the later to be most effective. In Switzerland all the ibuprofen are 600mg so taking 2 can hit you very strong. Dev all the ones I see in the UK are 200mg or 400mg... Home and Bargain has very cheap 400mg ibuprofen.

bromelain is my choice...but have to stop due to "surgery" to remove a very small basal cell carcinoma on my forehead. Derma told me to stop all supplements including aspirin of course.

so may have to kick in some of my favorite on 100 mg advil if the inflammation gets too bad.

Tom Prince claimed ibuprofen destroyed his kidneys and put him in renal failure..he posted he was taking 8-12 advil 3 times a day which I find hard to believe....but then again I went to school with a guy whose sister had a "cold" and drank an entire bottle a day of nyquil and ended up on the transplant list at 20 years of age.

OTC don't mean safe, as most consumers think.

NSAID's are bad news but I'll take an Aleve on the rare occasion I have a headache

I don't take any NSAIDs

Idk why I'm even here :confused:

why u here ? u better be here slice lol your bloody pec strain jinxed everyone. I strained my left pec 7-10 days ago , that too on my 'special needs' balls out smith machine bench from the pins doing rest pause reps. Bostin aka #bigdaddy#team3cc#usedneedles strained his pec too! its catastrofuck outage of pec injuries by the look of it. I rarely ever have pec issues. :banghead::banghead:

Lovely stuff! I guess its time for my drug traffickers back home in India to do some digging and find these babies. What exactly i should ask for Allex ?

diclofenac, dipyrone and bicillin LA shots

There's betamethasone dipropionate shots too. Extremely efficient for a sore throat or when nothing works for back pain. Will alleviate symptoms for up to one month. Strong drug, can't take often.

Bicillin is called benzetacil, don't know how it would be called in India.

There's also a painkiller called neosaldina, see if you can find a clone. Very effective for daily headaches.

900mg of Turmeric

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity