over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your most neurotic behavior?

umm maybe this!

I post this in the main thread but thought you guys would get a kick out of it as well.

OTH is there any hope for me?? ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2139_2_2.JPG
    IMG_2139_2_2.JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 146
is that on your table 24-7???

I post this in the main thread but thought you guys would get a kick out of it as well.

Hope? There's always hope. But my magic 8-ball says "Outlook Not Good".

Hope? There's always hope. But my magic 8-ball says "Outlook Not Good".

Magic 8-ball?? I can't put any faith in what that says! It's just a toy. I'm going to see what the tarot cards have to say. ;)

I have to make sure every single app is closed on my phone before I put it away.

Magic 8-ball?? I can't put any faith in what that says! It's just a toy. I'm going to see what the tarot cards have to say. ;)
Tarot cards! Yikes!

I'd say the way that you stacked all the supplements on the table pretty neurotic :D
I mean you even went to the extent of putting all the labels facing forward....even the second row of supps.
Either that or you are big presentation. But then again I do this with the jars in my fridge lol

I'd say the way that you stacked all the supplements on the table pretty neurotic :D
I mean you even went to the extent of putting all the labels facing forward....even the second row of supps.
Either that or you are big presentation. But then again I do this with the jars in my fridge lol

My fridge looks almost the same!

One thats left over from my coke head days. Is I have to rub my body down with noxema and wait at least 5min before rinsing off.
I've done it a few times but I don't know enough about cocaine use to know why you would do this. What does this do?

While watching the movie "As Good As It Gets" I remembered that I used to take plastic dinnerware to restaurants and keep them in my glove box because I couldn't use restaurant dinnerware. (and even now, if I see even the smallest spot or speck even know, I'll ask for new utensils. I still keep chopsticks in the glove box of my cars but have outgrown taking plastic utensils everywhere I go.

My fridge looks almost the same!

You guys should have your own episodes of Cribs/MTV:D

Bless you all......I feel normal now :p

You guys should have your own episodes of Cribs/MTV:D

Worst part is I'm nowhere near as bad as I used to be.

Another one that used to get me was the remote controls for my tv etc.... Had to be perfectly aligned side by side on the cabinet that the tv sits on. They couldn't be crooked.....

I had some serious issues lol...... Still do I think :D

Sorry just realised I already told that one lol

I think my collection/obsession is worse than yours!;)

Awesome thread. Though I was nuts. Feel much better now. I have to have a spotless kitchen, I organize my Money in my wallet, straighten the remotes on the coffee table and do other things as well. My wife and daughter are pigs and it drives me up the wall. But I still love them. :)

I was watching this show Everyone loves Raymond and one of the character on it said he couldn't have dollar bills facing each other because it was like they were kissing. LOL

I thought of this thread when I heard that!

I've done it a few times but I don't know enough about cocaine use to know why you would do this. What does this do?

While watching the movie "As Good As It Gets" I remembered that I used to take plastic dinnerware to restaurants and keep them in my glove box because I couldn't use restaurant dinnerware. (and even now, if I see even the smallest spot or speck even know, I'll ask for new utensils. I still keep chopsticks in the glove box of my cars but have outgrown taking plastic utensils everywhere I go.

Coke can cause ocd. It started with my face...then my body then timed. I had a lot of other habits till I quite. This one is harmless.

When I'm at home I am terribly OCD about locking doors. I will check over and over, check my vehicles over and over. Right now I touch my sidearm with my hand to make sure it's there and check its on safe probably 500x a day...

Whenever i get a new phone I have to have it completely flawless and in mint condition. I have a clear skin protector on the whole phone and an actual case to put it in. Ive been known to lie to customer service and tell them the phone is defective and get a new replacement if i ever wind up dropping it or scratching it. :banghead:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws