over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren behavior???

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's 100% the tren... come off... I was in the same exact situation, dropped the tren and errything wass aightttt

If you don't compete I don't see why you are taking something to treat someone who loves you like shit. Don't worry about the tren, wonder why you are acting like a 12 year old throwing a temper tantrum. You need therapy because your insecurity issues are deeper than your tren dosage. You said you are looking for a reason to rage, wtf is wrong with you? You are the type of asshole that gives gear a bad name. Would you want to be with a female that breaks your balls everyday, accuses you of shit, calls you a liar and act like an asshole all day bc of a supplement to make her look good? She will prob just leave you for a more stable guy. She went from one bad relationship to another one. Hope she leaves you for someone who acts like a man and not a teenager.

If you don't compete I don't see why you are taking something to treat someone who loves you like shit. Don't worry about the tren, wonder why you are acting like a 12 year old throwing a temper tantrum. You need therapy because your insecurity issues are deeper than your tren dosage. You said you are looking for a reason to rage, wtf is wrong with you? You are the type of asshole that gives gear a bad name. Would you want to be with a female that breaks your balls everyday, accuses you of shit, calls you a liar and act like an asshole all day bc of a supplement to make her look good? She will prob just leave you for a more stable guy. She went from one bad relationship to another one. Hope she leaves you for someone who acts like a man and not a teenager.

Hey retard, I said I feel like raging. Not that I am. You trying to be a white knight? Maybe she'll leave me for you and you can rescue her.

She won't leave me. Sorry bro you're gonna have to stay with your 6/10 gf

I would have to say drop it if you love her and feel like it's the compound causing the issue personally I will only use it for 4 weeks at the time but that's just because I can't stand sweating all the time no mood issues here

I would have to say drop it if you love her and feel like it's the compound causing the issue personally I will only use it for 4 weeks at the time but that's just because I can't stand sweating all the time no mood issues here

Like I said, I'm not acting on these feelings. In just dealing with them

What you are feeling is common while on tren. Some get affected big time and some just dont. I do get agitated, a little jealous (tren always does that) BUT I know its the tren so I just take a few deep breaths, remind myself that im over reacting and I start to feel better with seconds.

That being said, tren seems to be controlling you more than you are controlling it (really, controlling yourself). The reason I say that is the way you replied to bnice, you went off on him/his post and than less than 15 mins later you had to comeback to post another negative comment about his girl.

I know you said you dont want to stop, how about lowering the dose for a couple of weeks and see how you feel ? Because the longer you're on tren the worst the sides get.
You seem like a good guy, as you wouldn't have come here to discuss how you are noticing that you have these weird thoughts/jealousy going on, but coming on here and saying " Dont tell me to get off tren, ill come off when cycle is done" might not sit well with some and you'll get the typical answer.

Hope this helps:eek:

What you are feeling is common while on tren. Some get affected big time and some just dont. I do get agitated, a little jealous (tren always does that) BUT I know its the tren so I just take a few deep breaths, remind myself that im over reacting and I start to feel better with seconds.

That being said, tren seems to be controlling you more than you are controlling it (really, controlling yourself). The reason I say that is the way you replied to bnice, you went off on him/his post and than less than 15 mins later you had to comeback to post another negative comment about his girl.

I know you said you dont want to stop, how about lowering the dose for a couple of weeks and see how you feel ? Because the longer you're on tren the worst the sides get.
You seem like a good guy, as you wouldn't have come here to discuss how you are noticing that you have these weird thoughts/jealousy going on, but coming on here and saying " Dont tell me to get off tren, ill come off when cycle is done" might not sit well with some and you'll get the typical answer.

Hope this helps:eek:

He called me an asshole and said he hopes my girlfriend leaves me. That's not helpful. And it's in needed. I didn't say I'm acting on those feelings, but apparently he likes to skim and make up his own stories.

from your replies i can tell you are on tren... it's all normal ! Just come off buddy

I loveeee TREN ! but unfortunately I cannot stand it mentally... I'd kill myself, especially if I'm in a relationship

when I wasn't in a relationship, tren was much better on me

I think the finaplix box mentioned aggression.
Cows kicking their calves n shit.

But really it's no surprise. A high androgen will always bring about more aggression. But ultimately it is you getting pissed off in the situation, it's just more exaggerated.
Example: I hate my lazy boss. On tren I'm plotting to hit him.
The issue is still there but the tren is exaggerating it.

No tren for you.

from your replies i can tell you are on tren... it's all normal ! Just come off buddy

I loveeee TREN ! but unfortunately I cannot stand it mentally... I'd kill myself, especially if I'm in a relationship

when I wasn't in a relationship, tren was much better on me

Like raw said come off buddy it ain't worth it seriously. Its messing u badly . do yourself a huge favour and show decency and courtesy to your gf. She will appreciate it

Like raw said come off buddy it ain't worth it seriously. Its messing u badly . do yourself a huge favour and show decency and courtesy to your gf. She will appreciate it

She wont be back for another 9 days. Face to face time and getting "close" might help.

I hate that so many people are ignoring your comments and focusing on some negative stereo-type aspects.
You are not acting on the emotions. Perfect! Keep it up! Just know that with continued use it will become harder and harder to not act. We are humans and we love repeating behavior. I strongly recommend stopping and clearing your mind, but you have your own will. If you do continue use, please find a daily practice with these issues in mind. You will not overcome the issues while on gear. I am speaking from experience, but the practice will keep you at bay and calm.

I think tren is best for the more controlling mind than the impulsive one. It can really change your mood. It does to me allot and the heartburn is just horrendous.

I think tren is best for the more controlling mind than the impulsive one. It can really change your mood. It does to me allot and the heartburn is just horrendous.

Maybe I'm just angry about the farts and swamp ass. The growth keeps me sleeping.

I have never had heartburn, but I have heard about tren increasing it. Was wondering if it is the compound causing it or something that varies by manufacture.

The lack of sleep on tren seemed to be a major contributor to my negative state of mind.

He called me an asshole and said he hopes my girlfriend leaves me. That's not helpful. And it's in needed. I didn't say I'm acting on those feelings, but apparently he likes to skim and make up his own stories.

Not helpful? Stop acting like a douche bag to someone who loves you. You put in "don't tell me to come off, I'll come off when the cycle is over" so then why are you even posting? Just to vent. You sound like a whinny little girl. If you don't take care of your girl emotionally or sexually she will leave you. Do you think it really matters of you are ripped to the bone? Women want to be treated good and respected not getting flipped on over seeing a dog. You knew she was divorced when you got into the relationship and she has a dog with her ex. Big deal if she goes and sees the dog. But maybe you can add a few more compounds to help your insecurity issues. Maybe you are a good dude and the tren is making you act like that, I don't know you in person but you come across like a dick. If you know the cause of the problem why not just come off the tren? Do you have a show you are doing and you need it? I'm not even taking your comments seriously bc you are the type of dude that talks hard behind a keyboard. You are just the typical meat heat that makes people that use compounds responsibly look bad. All good brother, hope your tren usage is worth pushing someone that loves you away.

Not helpful? Stop acting like a douche bag to someone who loves you. You put in "don't tell me to come off, I'll come off when the cycle is over" so then why are you even posting? Just to vent. You sound like a whinny little girl. If you don't take care of your girl emotionally or sexually she will leave you. Do you think it really matters of you are ripped to the bone? Women want to be treated good and respected not getting flipped on over seeing a dog. You knew she was divorced when you got into the relationship and she has a dog with her ex. Big deal if she goes and sees the dog. But maybe you can add a few more compounds to help your insecurity issues. Maybe you are a good dude and the tren is making you act like that, I don't know you in person but you come across like a dick. If you know the cause of the problem why not just come off the tren? Do you have a show you are doing and you need it? I'm not even taking your comments seriously bc you are the type of dude that talks hard behind a keyboard. You are just the typical meat heat that makes people that use compounds responsibly look bad. All good brother, hope your tren usage is worth pushing someone that loves you away.

And you're the fucking white knight idiot who doesn't even read the whole post. Just puts your two cents in. I didn't say I'm acting on this shit, I said I'm thinking it. That's all bro. Me and her are fine. Get back in line hero.

If you don't want my 2 cents then Don't come on the board to whine about it. Keep that shit to your self. You put it out there and it's a response. You really are sensitive, you must be on your period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear