over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren, oh tren......sad, sad tren

monkeybizniz

Registered
so, here's the deal. i love tren. it's my absolute favorite thing to run. maybe i'm running some eq, or mast or winnie, or deca, or maybe all of the listed together, but tren is always in the mix. i haven't been off it since the summer of 2010 for 4 weeks after my last show. then about, a couple months ago my gf springs on me that my dick smells weird and she refuses to gimme bj's any more. i remember vaguely hearing something about tren and making some people have a strange odor to their bodies years back. so, i used my super sleuth deductive reasoning skills and put 2 & 2 together. i kinda remember noticing when i would be off tren and get back on that i did smell a little funky after a long day and if other people are saying the same thing perhaps that's what it is. so, i get off tren and bam my little wiener is smelling good as new within a week. yayyy!!!!

fast forward 2 months.....i'm not as hard as i usually like to be, my ab veins are virtually nil, and guess what....i can count on one hand how many times my lovely gf has administered fellatio in the 8 weeks prior. now, i'm starting to feel a little depressed and i feel like i got duped by my gf. i miss my tren. ok, so i kinda pull a stealth move and go back on tren w/o saying anything. a few weeks go by. i'm feeling a little harder and fuller....seeing some more vascularity, you know. then my gf says one day that i'm looking harder and dryer and she notices my ab veins are coming back. so, i slip up and tell her i'm on tren again. fuuuuucccckkkk!!!!! that was stupid.

now, after being tossed into a "seething cauldron of debate" :D i either gotta give up tren for good or we are gonna break up. now, i love the hell out of my gf. she may very well be the most amazing girl i've ever been with. she's probably the one......but, i really love my tren :love:

wtf!?!?!?!? i hate life sometimes!!! just wanted to share and get some moral support. oh, by the way if you have anything to say that in any way sounds like you side with my gf you need not reply :naughty:

lol bro your gf is one smart cookie, coz shes fooled the hell outa you

ever thought she just wanted you off tren? and spat shit to you about your cock smelling coz she knew you treasuried your blowjobs and would give up the tren if she stopped sucking you off coz of it?

either that you gotta learn to shower

besides i wouldnt let my gf blow me after a long day, id smell funky downstairs aswell, you sweat all day after all,

go shower and get the glue off ya dick before you ask for a bj next time

Last edited:
Time for a new girl!

She can't say no if she's dead nom sayin?

lol bro your gf is one smart cookie, coz shes fooled the hell outa you

ever thought she just wanted you off tren? and spat shit to you about your cock smelling coz she knew you treasuried your blowjobs and would give up the tren if she stopped sucking you off coz of it?

either that you gotta learn to shower

besides i wouldnt let my gf blow me after a long day, id smell funky downstairs aswell, you sweat all day after all,

go shower and get the glue off ya dick before you ask for a bj next time

lol....showering has never been my strong point. jk the shit does legitimately give my entire body a slightly weird odor. sometimes i notice it even right after a shower. it's friggin bizzare. i just never really noticed it before because i had been using tren so long. but after only a few weeks i can tell it's back :eek:.

whatever, i'm willing to cycle off of it for a little while again to show my girl that i care about her, but the shit is really annoying.

lol....showering has never been my strong point. jk the shit does legitimately give my entire body a slightly weird odor. sometimes i notice it even right after a shower. it's friggin bizzare. i just never really noticed it before because i had been using tren so long. but after only a few weeks i can tell it's back :eek:.

whatever, i'm willing to cycle off of it for a little while again to show my girl that i care about her, but the shit is really annoying.

lol i admit tren makes my sweat have a funny smell aswell, kind of an ammonia smell but a shower gets rid of it for me

accept in the gym, then thats shits nasty

my gf can tell wen im on tren because my cum tastes like metal wen she swallows LOL, maybe she knows that way hahahha

Take chlorella and/or chlorophyllin and it will take away/minimize your body odor and breath. You're welcome.

If youre that hooked on tren and still want gf by your side, use a deodorant and avoid the bj's. Chlorophyllin and chlorella won't mask the taste of your jizz anyway, thats my experience.

If youre that hooked on tren and still want gf by your side, use a deodorant and avoid the bj's. Chlorophyllin and chlorella won't mask the taste of your jizz anyway, thats my experience.

You've tasted my jizz? Or are you talking about some other jizz you've sampled? His gf didn't mention anything about the taste of jizz, just the smell of his kak. :D

Great product that takes care of all body smells called Scent Slayer

I don't want to link to the site and break the rules here.

I will say the company owner is a friend of mine, just wanted to put that out there so no one thought I was spamming.

The stuff really is amazing, I went camping for 3 days and forgot deodorant but had taken the Scent Slayer, got back and my girlfriend said I didn't even smell.

They also offer 100% money back if not satisfied. To the OP they may give you a free bottle if you want to test it for them.

Great product that takes care of all body smells called Scent Slayer

I don't want to link to the site and break the rules here.

I will say the company owner is a friend of mine, just wanted to put that out there so no one thought I was spamming.

The stuff really is amazing, I went camping for 3 days and forgot deodorant but had taken the Scent Slayer, got back and my girlfriend said I didn't even smell.

They also offer 100% money back if not satisfied. To the OP they may give you a free bottle if you want to test it for them.

And whattya know, it contains chlorophyllin and chlorella. :cool:

Wow, tough choice

Drug of your dreams or girl of your dreams, think I'd take the girl.

tren is the shit though, maybe not.

just checked out products. i'm gonna go get some today. i figure i got at least a week or so to toy with it and see if i can cure the problem before i have to say goodbye to one of my favorite things for a while

You've tasted my jizz? Or are you talking about some other jizz you've sampled? His gf didn't mention anything about the taste of jizz, just the smell of his kak. :D

Hey that came out the wrong way,:banghead:

In my hurry i got thatbloke's post mixed with the original.

Hey that came out the wrong way,:banghead:

In my hurry i got thatbloke's post mixed with the original.

I'm glad you saw the humor and was hoping you didn't get pissed. :D

Maybe it's not so much the Tren that is causing the odor but the oil that is being used in the brand you have. Have you tried other brands to see if the problem is still present?

LOL...that's some funny dialogue!

I guess a good old dirty sanchez is out of the question...

ummmm.....yeah, dirty sanchez would absolutely be out of the question:lightbulb: lol

freak- i've used it with safflower, grape seed, and mct oil. all seems to have the same effect. honestly, it isn't that bad in my opinion. it is noticeable to me at times, especially since getting off and getting back on. i guess you just get used to it after a while

Tren vs. Girlfriend! Thats a pretty hard decision....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws