over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When does GH begin to take effect?

slayer37

Registered
Newbies
I've read conflicting views on this.
I've been on 5iu pfizer genos from a well-respected sponsor for 8 days. Haven't noticed a thing. No tingly fingers, no bloat, no noticeable changes in sleep quality, no increase in resting HR .
Is my product bunk, does it take a few weeks to feel effects, or am I just an under-responder?

Preface to say, it does seem to be quite individualistic and also varies with a persons amount of muscle and body fat level.
I see sleep benefits/tiredness immediately. Fat loss and fullness(look) benefits within a week. Increase in resting heart rate within 2 weeks.
I do not use more than 4ius a day and usually always start with 2.

Did you find out what your IGF levels were at before you started? If not, it will be speculation how good or if you respond to it. I know where I am in Europe, Genotropin is the number one faked GH. That being said, I didn't get sides with Genotropin and it was 100% real. No water weight, tingling fingers, increase in HR. GH works best when all other things are in order like diet and training. Not going to put huge muscle on you at 5 IUs, but the body composition will change. I give it a few months to see good changes in body composition. Like you said, you got it from a reputable source.

To add to Pesty's comments. I also don't get CTS symptoms or much water weight with pharm level growth. Heart rate increase happens but is less. On TP's I get 12-18 beat per minute increase(my natural resting HR is 42-44). On Genos I get about 5-8 beat increase. On TP's I'll hold 5-8lbs in water. On Genos I'll hold 2.

Thanks guys. I think I'm just anxious to see some results. If these pens are fakes, then hats off to whoever made them... true craftsmanship and unbelievable attention to detail haha.
I did not get bloods done before. I plan on getting them done in a month when I check on all the other markers.

To add to Pesty's comments. I also don't get CTS symptoms or much water weight with pharm level growth. Heart rate increase happens but is less. On TP's I get 12-18 beat per minute increase(my natural resting HR is 42-44). On Genos I get about 5-8 beat increase. On TP's I'll hold 5-8lbs in water. On Genos I'll hold 2.
same with me.

anyone know why some hold more on generics than pharma?

I recently took a break and then got back on gh after a 2 yrs break. I'm was using TP blacks then and now im on mauves. The first two week I notices I was getting much more restful sleep and also better recovery b/w workouts. CTS Sx kicked in roughly at the end of week 2 and that was very noticeable. Somewhere around week 3 to 4 I started noticing some leaness. Nothing anyone else could see, but I could see subtle differences in the mirror. From here on out all these sides and benefits combined just got better month to month until it leveled out around month 3 for me, but fatloss was still very gradual.

I pay attention to your sleep and how good you feel workout to workout right now, it's subtle but you should be able to tell. CTS is should be soon to follow anyday now.

Started on 3iu assuming there was 15iu in each vial. Bumped up to 5 iu around month 3.
which batch are you taking?
i saw the test results for mauves #95 and they look quite fine.. suprisingly good tbh

Did you find out what your IGF levels were at before you started? If not, it will be speculation how good or if you respond to it. I know where I am in Europe, Genotropin is the number one faked GH. That being said, I didn't get sides with Genotropin and it was 100% real. No water weight, tingling fingers, increase in HR. GH works best when all other things are in order like diet and training. Not going to put huge muscle on you at 5 IUs, but the body composition will change. I give it a few months to see good changes in body composition. Like you said, you got it from a reputable source.
you're lucky you didn't get edema, water weight. Its an extremely common side effect and listed on the box on pharmaceutical growth hormone. I'm guessing your diet is EXTREMELY on point then ;)

I've read conflicting views on this.
I've been on 5iu pfizer genos from a well-respected sponsor for 8 days. Haven't noticed a thing. No tingly fingers, no bloat, no noticeable changes in sleep quality, no increase in resting HR .
Is my product bunk, does it take a few weeks to feel effects, or am I just an under-responder?
Give it another week, if you still notice nothing then you got scammed. 5ius of genos I would definitely feel in first week of usage.

you're lucky you didn't get edema, water weight. Its an extremely common side effect and listed on the box on pharmaceutical growth hormone. I'm guessing your diet is EXTREMELY on point then ;)

Well, I don't eat like crap, if that is what you mean. You see my pictures at 61 here and no one I know has a fast metabolism at 61. 😉

Maybe i skimmed over it, but is this your first time on GH?
The INITIAL reaction should be the one you feel...but after that, its nothing. I wouldnt know i was on a thing right now.

So i would either hop off for a month or so. OR switch providers and try that.
I took 6 months off GH after probably 3-4 years on continuously. Dieted too.
Once i got back on, i gained no joke, 8lbs of water weight in 10 days. It was nuts. VERY noticeable that I was on something.

Don’t know if a way to tell if it’s fake, they may have figured out a way, but genos always had a different smell to them. Kinda like a band aid or something

In my opinion GH has been greatly romanticized by the mainstream, I love GH because of its ease of use and low to no real side effects at reasonable doses but I would never describe it as being something where you would notice a huge difference towards anything and some don’t notice anything at all or at the least nothing discernible which they wouldn’t dismiss as coincidental. My best personal description when talking about GH is that it just makes your body functions work slightly better in many ways. I’ve also found from my personal use in comparison to use of friends using the same batches and doses that there is a huge range of how individual people respond to it.

I believe I’m an ultra responder, I notice a lot from GH use. I also had a girl I used to roll around with that I gave 1iu a day for a month before a trip to Mexico and she saw staggering results without changing anything else, I hate to sound like I’m exaggerating but it changed her body considerably and fast. In contrast I have more than one friend who used the same dose and batch as me that saw nothing and that chicks friend after seeing her results tried it and also got nothing from it at an even higher dose for a longer period.

It’s a great tool in the box but nothing about it is straight forward, very individualized results from it in my experience. That’s not say it doesn’t work for everyone it’s just the degree that you actually notice it, a lot of “subtle” results from it.

Different doses have different responses to different people. Some people lose consciousness with 2iu on fingers. Maybe you can use it or add iu for extra 1 week to see the effect. If there is still no obvious effect, then the one you bought is probably fake.

I don't think you can tell anything from feel and GH, you have to do bloodwork, even talking about it without bloodwork is probably pointless.

I mean some people can feel it, but many people won't notice shit. Also, lack of side effects doesn't mean you are 'low responder' it just means you get low side effects, this doesn't relate to how well it works.

I don't think you can tell anything from feel and GH, you have to do bloodwork, even talking about it without bloodwork is probably pointless.

I mean some people can feel it, but many people won't notice shit. Also, lack of side effects doesn't mean you are 'low responder' it just means you get low side effects, this doesn't relate to how well it works.

Very true, many i know including myself have never had any of the typical negative sides from GH.

from my experience, the HGH sides are much worse with low quality stuff.
High dimer and low purity led to extreme water retention and crappy feeling.. at least for me.

Thanks to everyone for the replies. Seems like there's big time variation in expected results among individuals.
This is my first time using. The past two nights I've slept noticeably better and I wake up with a weird ache in my shoulders and elbows. RHR is up a bit and I feel a little "fuller". Not sure if it's all placebo or what. I plan on getting bloodwork done in a week and dosing two hours prior.
Again, if these pens are fake, the craftsmanship that went in to making them is really impressive.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws