over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When Increasing Test

ShadowBeast

Newbies
Quick question

I've never had any signs of high estrogen. I'll increasing my test but wanted to know if I should be using anything for estrogen as my test increases.

I'll be getting bloodwork done soon but was curious if using nolvadex would be a good idea as I increase the test? What do you recommend? Dosage?

Quick question

I've never had any signs of high estrogen. I'll increasing my test but wanted to know if I should be using anything for estrogen as my test increases.

I'll be getting bloodwork done soon but was curious if using nolvadex would be a good idea as I increase the test? What do you recommend? Dosage?

So you want to wait until there are negative side effects before you use an ancillary? How much test are you using and what are you planning on increasing the dose to?

Imo always use an AI when using test, unless on a trt dose when you have actual blood work done showing u don't need an AI to keep you in range. Nolva will stop gyno from forming but won't decrease total amount of estradiol in your body. Expect water retention, high bp,mood swings, acne, libido issues,... When your Estrogen is too high.
Which AI at what dose is dependant on your test dosage. Some need more some need less. I need 0.5mg anastrozole eod on 500mg test e/wk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually take anastrozole or aromasin, as to nolvadex, range from 10-40mg/d, depends on your test dosage

at low dose test I don't usually run an ai but once I pass 400mg/week I add arimidex, 1mg eod or e3d

Im interested in seein your e level when your on 400mg of test and no blocker ....I always run a e blocker no matter what .......the only thing I do differently is if Im running cruise level of test I mite use 12.5mg of exest eod as opposed to running 800mg test wk and takin 25mg of exest ed....

I waited too the first time, til I had some nipple sensitivity. I regret that. I should have been on a reg schedule from the beginning.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Its been crazy. I noticed when I had to do daily full(2.5) doses, my sex drive went to pre-gear levels. Just for those days.

I'll say this. I've had trouble keeping it in my pants. I just got through a pregnancy scare w a one nighter. So don't believe gear is male version of the pill.

Its been crazy. I noticed when I had to do daily full(2.5) doses, my sex drive went to pre-gear levels. Just for those days.

I'll say this. I've had trouble keeping it in my pants. I just got through a pregnancy scare w a one nighter. So don't believe gear is male version of the pill.

Yea test/vear will get ya in some trouble lmfao .........hey I was a gram of test wk and got my girl knocked up ...I had atrophied testis too ;) ...

the test cycle

hey bro, might you can stack test with Winstrol(100mg/day), Tri test(1000mg/wk). For me, it's a good cycle!

Take care

Quick question

hey bro, you do need to take care the level of estrogen in your body! you know, too much estrogen means the side effect of water retention. the letrozole and nolvadex will be a good ideal to be estrogen blockers.

Nolvadex is OK. also can choose arimidex or exemestane.
dosage depends in your test. usually 10-20mg per day.
arimidex 0.5mg EOD
exemestane 15mg EOD

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767