over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

where does mk677 out perform HGH

TheOneAlone

Registered
Newbies
To be fair though how many of those pt's are doing all the other things necessary for growth such as resistance training and eating for muscle growth? I get what you are saying but AIDS pt's barley eating is not really synonymous with most BB'rs routines.

this as well. In the context of a healthy individual who weight trains and eats a proper diet, it’s probably a different scenario

Fa Seeshus

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In my experience when you want really fat swollen ankles taking MK blows HGH out of the water.
That is my move at the bar bro. I flash my electronic surveillance cuff and MK swole ankle and them beaaaatches know I'm a baaaad man. Don't even think of copying it, that is my trademark. They call me "El Canklito Malo."

showstopper83

Registered
You don’t think the “gain” from mk677 is artificial from the massive amounts of water and possible fat gain it causes from insulin resistance ?
Let me offer my theory based response on this:
No question Mk677 gives a sharp and immediate boost in strength/power. I would go as far as to compare it to anadrol.

You lift heavier weights.... you eat more food... you get bigger.

The insulin resistance can and should be combatted. If you take a bunch of gh and dont control your blood sugar, you will also get insulin resistant.

Berberine, R-ALA, chromium picolonte and B6 with meals while taking Mk677.

Or if you are already lean and wanting to bulk on it-- shoot some slin.

My point is that with the info out there, anyone who takes gh or mk677 WITHOUT anything to control their blood sugar deserves to get fat.

**Cardarine also works well as it increases insulin sensitivity

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
To be fair though how many of those pt's are doing all the other things necessary for growth such as resistance training and eating for muscle growth? I get what you are saying but AIDS pt's barley eating is not really synonymous with most BB'rs routines.
It's mostly hiv poz and undetectable people taking. Yes it's AIDS patients aswell, bug it's the guy not wasting with just hub mostly using. And since it's mostly gay men, you best believe they're lifting weights. And still no huge gains unless steroids are added. I've gotten my hgh that I've sold from gay men who lift, some take a lot of aas or others trt.
But they're only a few that are big big.

KillerStack

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You don’t think the “gain” from mk677 is artificial from the massive amounts of water and possible fat gain it causes from insulin resistance ?

It is. But so is a lot of "gains" from steroids. Take Anadrol, notorious for making you lose all your gains, and then some, within days/weeks after stopping. You also lose a lot of the gains from GH.
Even back in the day I remember Duchaine saying you lose most of the gains extremely quickly after stopping.

I put on 45lbs on my deadlift PR with MK at 40 years old after deadlifting hard while juicing for 25 years. Most of it most likely
due to the massive water retention. As well as eating more than ever.

It is supposed to improve sleep architecture so that is one area where it could help recovery. If we think IGF blood levels have a positive correlation with muscle growth how could it not help?
Brian Batcheldor who is an old school scientifically minded coach thinks MK can massively assist growth.
Exogenous GH will cause higher peak GH levels though and this has effects of its own, it's not just through IGF from what I've read.

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The sides of MK is why I have used it. The water retention adds lots of stability and strength. I got stronger than ever at over 40 years old after having been plateaud for years. The appetite increase has been wonderful. Always had poor appetite but with MK I finally learned how wonderful food can be. Food appreciation is on another level. But all this isn't healthy. I remember when that fella who wrote the great secretagogue guides here, forget his name, posted about the MK and CJC combo and people were critical since it caused a female GH release pattern, GH elevated all day long. They say this is not desirable.

I saw where Alex Kikel said GH should be taken at bedtime, that's when it does what it's supposed to do according to circadian rhytm and maximal anabolism. Certainly doing GH in the morning is the worst time to take it. Dusty Hanshaw has said you should take ALL your GH at bedtime, not split up, this he says is "scientifically proven."

Anf oh yeah, MK has been studied as an alzheimers drug at a university hospital in my town. Supposed to theoretically help the brain, be protective against deterioration in certain disease states. But even the researchers say it will never go on the market due to the appetite elevation.

i agree, except in special cases. I usually shoot pre bed, but if trying to get really lean FAST, I split it up. You want to see some magical shit happen?

pin 2-2.5iu GH in the morning and fast 18 hours+ PSMF 3x a week on off days

Sigagg243

Newbies
Mk is good also due to the fact that it doesn’t suppress your natural pulse of hgh output, or something to that regard, correct??? Curious..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Orb