advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where's the best place to watch the Mr. O??!?

Dumb ads make me wanna not even watch. Selling their bs supplements

Wait what time to the men come on? Gotta sit thru the fitness crap?:confused: screw that

Ah it ain't too bad.. Watching with my wife.

Agree about the stupid BB commercials though.

Can you guys please update on how the top guys are looking tonight? I really hope Kai is off tonight after talking so much shit to Phil and signing all the posters "2014 Mr. O." I'm also really interested in hearing/seeing how well Dexter and Ramy look. Dex was saying his entire prep that he's put on like 10 lbs of solid muscle so I'm really interested to see if it's true and if he looks as good as he's been saying he does.

DAYUMMMM... i could watch the bikini comp alllll day... :love:

Some of these women have such manly faces...disturbing. I doubt anyone from the general public is going to watch this on nbc. Anyone who actually cares about "fitness and performance" olympia is watching the webstream

DAYUMMMM... i could watch the bikini comp alllll day... :love:

Werd. OK finally the men are up. Oh wait...that's a woman. eeek.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Werd. OK finally the men are up. Oh wait...that's a woman. eeek.

Exactly^ what the hell are these women thinking? They have turned themselves into men

Exactly^ what the hell are these women thinking? They have turned themselves into men

I agree. The first woman was ridiculous!

What kind of cycles do they do lol..

My first encounter with behind the scenes life of a pro BB was way back in like 1999/2000. I was at a local BB show and I had some friends in the show. I also had been chatting online with the trophy presenter girl who wanted me to show up and say hi. She ended up taking me back to her place. :)

Her pro friend who was a top 10 female BB back then was in town and was always presenting trophies. .. so we all went back to the girls apt. The BB had a fucking cooler with her...well after putting on a bikini for who the fuck knows what reason and then showed me her new implants...again no fkin idea why...she opened up her cooler...took a shot of gh...had slin in there all sorts of shit and I finally saw what I was always wanted to know about..she had a vial of Synthol and puts it in her biceps. Other stuff happened that night but it didn't involve any of us wearing any clothes lol.

These fucking girls take what the men take not as high but still pretty darn high that no female should ever consider taking. I dated figure girls back in the day on test and winny. I knew a girl who was a fan of masteron.

These damn Ms O chics look like hermaphrodites...I'm sorry it's gross now. The days of Cory Everson are long gone.

I've got it going on my laptop....but beyond pissed my smart tv doesn't have a Web browser (wtf?) and my Sony Blu Ray player can bring the screen up (on my tv)but I cannot control it/any sort of cursor to push play to stream it. WTF!?

I've got it going on my laptop....but beyond pissed my smart tv doesn't have a Web browser (wtf?) and my Sony Blu Ray player can bring the screen up (on my tv)but I cannot control it/any sort of cursor to push play to stream it. WTF!?

You need chromecast $35 it's great. But this shit BB stream is like a second delay and choppy when you stream it to your tv. I'm too lazy to go in the basement and get my MHL connecter to plug into the hdmi of the flat screen and watch a perfect feed so just looking on my Note3 and laptop.

You need chromecast $35 it's great. But this shit BB stream is like a second delay and choppy when you stream it to your tv. I'm too lazy to go in the basement and get my MHL connecter to plug into the hdmi of the flat screen and watch a perfect feed so just looking on my Note3 and laptop.

$35 total? Monthly? What does it do?

$35 total? Monthly? What does it do?

No one time. It's a small device.

http://www.google.com/chrome/devices/chromecast/

Certain apps will stream to it which is plugged into your hdmi on your TV. YouTube and a few other apps. More apps get approved all the time. You can also use your chrome browser on your computer or laptop and there is a button to stream to chromecast which I'm doing right now. I do it with ufc fights too.

It's pretty cool and I use it a TON because I have little kids so they watch shit off my phone on YouTube on the TV. I mainly use it for PPV stuff like ufc or Mr O every year.

this shit is hilarious

all these women wiggling and strutting and sticking their cooters out for the judges... for fuck's sake

This Elina chic better win. Looks better than Iris.

too bad, I was hoping they'd give it to Olina too... I mean, it'd make sense to have a woman who's face actually resembles a woman's face be the face of women's bodybuilding lol..

but I guess im crazy.

too bad, I was hoping they'd give it to Olina too... I mean, it'd make sense to have a woman who's face actually resembles a woman's face be the face of women's bodybuilding lol..

but I guess im crazy.

Iris looks like Chris tucker and Prince

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311