advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where's the best place to watch the Mr. O??!?

biglizard225

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Obviously before anyone says the best place would be at the show, I'm not there this year and was wondering if it's going to be live on TV or should I live stream it from bodybuilding.com like I usually do?

I have a few buddies coming over and were gonna throw it up on the 62 inch plasma. What are you guys gonna do?

Last edited:
Obviously before anyone says the best place would be at the show, I'm not there this year and was wondering if it's going to be live on TV or should I live stream it from bodybuilding.com like I usually do?

I have a few buddies coming over and were gonna throw it up on the 62 inch plasma. What are you guys gonna do?

I'm gonna steam it to my Apple TV, and watch on the big screen. BB and MD are both streaming I know.

I hope we get to see all of the show, and not cameras focused on the announcers the entire time with just brief cut outs.

When does the stream start?

I'm in the UK

NBC is showing the olympia the year...however it is not a live feed... it will be broadcast on nbc as a 90 minute special at the end of october....so you are going to have to stream it

I'm gonna steam it to my Apple TV, and watch on the big screen. BB and MD are both streaming I know.

I hope we get to see all of the show, and not cameras focused on the announcers the entire time with just brief cut outs.

True dat. I usually watch it on bodybuilding.com but the announcers usually kill it for me.

I plan to watch it at home and pin myself with all my gear as I watch on....

Haha I prolly go pose for 2 hours afterwards!! Kinda like when we were kids and watched a ninja movie and you automatically could blend in with the dark and knew king fu when you left the theatre!!!

True dat. I usually watch it on bodybuilding.com but the announcers usually kill it for me.

Haha I prolly go pose for 2 hours afterwards!! Kinda like when we were kids and watched a ninja movie and you automatically could blend in with the dark and knew king fu when you left the theatre!!!
Lol exactly!! Wait a minute you only did that as a kid???.....

I remember leaving the theater after seeing Mortal Combat and thinking anyone that messed with me was in for it lol. Amazing what seeing some ass kicking will do for your confidence.

Web stream and then stream it via chromecast to my TV then I switch inputs with my remote and watch other shows when the stupid divisions are on that I have no desire to see then keep checking back to see if the good stuff is on ie men's pre judging.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Web stream and then stream it via chromecast to my TV then I switch inputs with my remote and watch other shows when the stupid divisions are on that I have no desire to see then keep checking back to see if the good stuff is on ie men's pre judging.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I agree man. It sucks having to sit thru and watching the other stuff. I Just wana watch the mens pre judge/finals and that's it! Couldn't give a crap about the other things

These BB d-bags and BB commercials are annoying.

Is anyone watching the stream from any other sites?

im sorry if im a complete computer retard, but does the bbing.com stream suppose to have video or is just audio?

dam, video isnt coming thru on my laptop for sum reason

edit- ok i got it figured out...

LMAOOO, i think they need an update to the Olympia song hahhaha

Last edited:
Dumb ads make me wanna not even watch. Selling their bs supplements

Wait what time to the men come on? Gotta sit thru the fitness crap?:confused: screw that

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner