over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whey and diarrhea

Yeah and each person can react differently to different brands. Its weird you say that as Dymatize was the worse on my system i have ever tried. Horrible gas and bloating.

Well the iso 100 is fine. One of their other ones gives me the craps.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Ok just an update,

Got to the U.S. today and took my first ever truprotein whey iso coconut chico flavor and I got no sides. Pretty amazing. I donna if it was coincidence or the stuff is really better quality. I'll have another shake tomorrow and see and report.

Keep us updated it will be interesting to see if your body handles this protein better, I know mine does.

so you been here just as long as me and don't realize im busting his chops? boy you are retarded..

haha, so you get busted for not knowing what you're talking about and start name calling. Grow up

haha, so you get busted for not knowing what you're talking about and start name calling. Grow up

Exactly, I love it when someone is being a smartass and have to eat there words. :D

It helps me stay regular but my friend takes on whey and he also has IBS

Sent from my phone using Test

I'm taking synthepure. It's lactose free also free of all kind of shitty taste additives so it doesn't upset my stomach at all. Before that, taking protein powders was a nightmare.

i put lol after my comment about the protein plug. i guess you're just too stupid to realize i was joking... also you started with the name calling. :naughty:wow some people really are retarded with no life. this forum is your life isn't it? i bet you have no wife/girlfriend or friends.do you beat off when other members bump you or like your posts? i bet you do mr forum post police officer..lmao

monstrinh000 had a allergy question he wanted feedback on. he doesn't want to buy your crappy protein and he doesn't want his post policed by the forum post police. its nothing but:spam:

I have UC and always had trouble with whey. The only thing I can ingest and not have the runs is the Casein proteins only. No brand in particular.

I have UC and always had trouble with whey. The only thing I can ingest and not have the runs is the Casein proteins only. No brand in particular.

I have UC also I generally use whey isolate.

Ok so here is the update. Been drinking 4 scoops/day the last two days. Just had 1 now and I have no sides whatsoever. This is pretty cool. Bummer I just bought 2lb of whey to test.

I did get 2lbs o peptopro from them swell but didim;t open yet. I'm taking it home.

Just got more 3 days in the U.S.

I'll be back soon though. The ON whey I'll stop. That stuff is shit.

Ok so here is the update. Been drinking 4 scoops/day the last two days. Just had 1 now and I have no sides whatsoever. This is pretty cool. Bummer I just bought 2lb of whey to test.

I did get 2lbs o peptopro from them swell but didim;t open yet. I'm taking it home.

Just got more 3 days in the U.S.

I'll be back soon though. The ON whey I'll stop. That stuff is shit.

That is good to hear that you haven't had any sides from the protein.

I use the on whey, just gas when I go back on it from a layoff. Otherwise it's good. Glad to hear you might of found a keeper

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws