mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which steroids are most harmful to the kidneys?

Which steroids cause the most damage to kidneys?

• Deca

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • EQ

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Trenbolone

Votes: 184 41.4%
  • Testosterone

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 133 30.0%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • All steroids, it is dose dependant whether damage occurs

Votes: 112 25.2%

• Total voters
How does one tell if they have edema from test bloat or from kidney issues?

Water retention from renal insufficiency would cause edema in the lower extremities (similar to CHF). A sign would be pitting. This is caused by lower than normal amount of albumin (protein) in the blood. Where did the protein go? Pissed it out. Prior to edema, you'd typically see foam after you pee.

Any rise in blood pressure will be a detriment to the small veins in the kidneys.

I had kidney failure in 2015 from going into septic shock--from gallbladder removal surgery that went wrong--and my GFR is now never above 51.

I'm on TRT through Kaiser Permanente and my endocrinologist knows that I use Masteron in addition to the Test Cyp that they Rx me, and she says that she's totally okay with it as long as we regularly monitor my bloodwork. It's perfectly acceptable to her.

So, I think that the dude posting that Masteron is bad for kidneys doesn't know what he's talking about.

Anything that raises your blood pressure will damage them.

I would say the most harm would come from anything that puts water on you too fast or takes water off too fast.

Anything that raises your blood pressure will damage them.

I have been feeling pressure in my lower back area, I guess my kidney area when my blood pressure gets high. This could be in my head.
MY doctor said that if anything was wrong with my kidneys, They would hurt to the touch. Besides blood work is there any test I can have done? I doubt they are permanently damaged but it scares me.

I have been feeling pressure in my lower back area, I guess my kidney area when my blood pressure gets high. This could be in my head.

MY doctor said that if anything was wrong with my kidneys, They would hurt to the touch. Besides blood work is there any test I can have done? I doubt they are permanently damaged but it scares me.

Holding water in ankles? If it is kidneys, then yes, if pain is there when hitting lower back where kidneys are, it could be a symptom.

Pressure on lower back could be water retention causing the kidneys not filtering correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge post talking about the problem and how to keep an eye on it, but no solution - so adding my two cents...

High bp arises out of two conditions - vasoconstriction and high blood volume.

Vasoconstriction is the narrowing of blood vessels. It usually connotes lowering of blood pressure if blood volume also low. If volume normal or high, then it induces high bp. That's how vasoconstrictors raise/normalize bp for folks with low bp.

Controllable vasocontrictor factors:
- Drop Nicotine
- Drop other stims like caffeine
- Drop alcohol - yes, it stimulates endothelium to release vasoconstrictors in response to high BP from ingestion - dual whammy
- Clear clogged arteries (intermittent fasting, keto, drop fast carbs, up T3/thermogenesis/metabolism)
- Increase breathing/ relaxation exercises/ mindfullness. Oxygen depletion and oxygen usage inefficiency is why heart needs to pump harder in response to vasoconstriction
- Increase aerobic activity
- Increase vasolidators (nitrix oxide, garlic, chilli, niacin, CoQ10...)

Controllable volume factors:
- Lower/ drop/ cycle bulking ASS - you can guess which ones:)
- Though equation isn't linear - e.g. taking test good, but not ok if estrogen not controlled - water retention. Properly incorporate AI/SERMs.
- RBC is overrated and is the intrinsic value of AAS. Thus, cycle ASS in classic bodybuilding style to bring values at par before resumption. Some high and chronic users routinely donate blood to counter this.
- Lower salt and ensure adequate magnesium, potassium and B6 - which help avoid water retention. You'd be surprised how many health enthusiasts are low in potassium in particular. Normal/high sodium with low potassium contributes directly to high bp. It's worth 30 mins to read up on the many benefits of potassium and shoot for 4.5g/day from food.
- Drop refined sugars - to lower insulin. Insulin causes body to retain more sodium through re-absorption in kidney. Intermittent fasting and/or keto type dieting obviously good to lower insulin... though the real benefit is that they increase insulin sensitivity. You'll note 80% of type 2 diabetics have high bp.

Integrating such principles is what 'eating clean' is all about - on or off ASS. People who don't follow something similar to the above and who don't take ASS also fall prey to kidney problems so taking ASS isn't necessarily the root of evil. However, unintelligent ASS use does compound and/or accelerate the problem...

A good read on kidney problems associated with high and long term ASS usage:
https://www.ironmanmagazine.com/anabolic-steroids-and-kidney-function/

Huge post talking about the problem and how to keep an eye on it, but no solution - so adding my two cents...

High bp arises out of two conditions - vasoconstriction and high blood volume.

Vasoconstriction is the narrowing of blood vessels. It usually connotes lowering of blood pressure if blood volume also low. If volume normal or high, then it induces high bp. That's how vasoconstrictors raise/normalize bp for folks with low bp.

Controllable vasocontrictor factors:
- Drop Nicotine
- Drop other stims like caffeine
- Drop alcohol - yes, it stimulates endothelium to release vasoconstrictors in response to high BP from ingestion - dual whammy
- Clear clogged arteries (intermittent fasting, keto, drop fast carbs, up T3/thermogenesis/metabolism)
- Increase breathing/ relaxation exercises/ mindfullness. Oxygen depletion and oxygen usage inefficiency is why heart needs to pump harder in response to vasoconstriction
- Increase aerobic activity
- Increase vasolidators (nitrix oxide, garlic, chilli, niacin, CoQ10...)

Controllable volume factors:
- Lower/ drop/ cycle bulking ASS - you can guess which ones:)
- Though equation isn't linear - e.g. taking test good, but not ok if estrogen not controlled - water retention. Properly incorporate AI/SERMs.
- RBC is overrated and is the intrinsic value of AAS. Thus, cycle ASS in classic bodybuilding style to bring values at par before resumption. Some high and chronic users routinely donate blood to counter this.
- Lower salt and ensure adequate magnesium, potassium and B6 - which help avoid water retention. You'd be surprised how many health enthusiasts are low in potassium in particular. Normal/high sodium with low potassium contributes directly to high bp. It's worth 30 mins to read up on the many benefits of potassium and shoot for 4.5g/day from food.
- Drop refined sugars - to lower insulin. Insulin causes body to retain more sodium through re-absorption in kidney. Intermittent fasting and/or keto type dieting obviously good to lower insulin... though the real benefit is that they increase insulin sensitivity. You'll note 80% of type 2 diabetics have high bp.

Integrating such principles is what 'eating clean' is all about - on or off ASS. People who don't follow something similar to the above and who don't take ASS also fall prey to kidney problems so taking ASS isn't necessarily the root of evil. However, unintelligent ASS use does compound and/or accelerate the problem...

A good read on kidney problems associated with high and long term ASS usage:
https://www.ironmanmagazine.com/anabolic-steroids-and-kidney-function/

Great info buts its AAS fam

Tren caused issues for my egfr and creatinine numbers.

BP was in the normal range.

I was using 140mg Tren A per week. Haven't used Tren since.

Any rise in blood pressure will be a detriment to the small veins in the kidneys.

..and the eyes (..retinopathy)

M1T and Superdrol have to be up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ones with most protien synthesis and too much protien hard on them.

The ones that increase estro and sodium ions thru more Aldersterone. The water weight and then the loss ouch.

Then the way some are excreted thru certain metabolites thru kidney's. Believe it or not anavar and primo may not cause most sides but using too high too long with high protien can take toll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Although I've never tried it, I've heard Anadrol ranks up there close to the top of the list.
Adrol literally fucks up everything. Gives me migraines and back aches for the first 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner