mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which steroids are most harmful to the kidneys?

Which steroids cause the most damage to kidneys?

• Deca

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • EQ

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Trenbolone

Votes: 184 41.4%
  • Testosterone

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 133 30.0%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • All steroids, it is dose dependant whether damage occurs

Votes: 112 25.2%

• Total voters
I always here from "normies" that creatine is dangerous. There can't be any truth to that Right?

from all the experimentation iv done on all my lab rats over the last 15 years...then ones that ran high blood pressure for long periods of time without addressing it were the ones that had any sorts of kidney issues. as well as all the organ issues they seemed to be directly affected by high blood pressure. no bro science here guys. iv both seen it regularily and experienced it myself as well. edema is not good. and if youv ever been bloated you have had edema. hell on the heart. hell on the kidneys.

It's long term high blood pressure that harms kidneys, not the individual AAS.
My good friend was in the ICU a few weeks ago with kidney failure from bp that was around 230/170 for a very long time. His AAS use was very low always and mostly test and deca. If you have high blood pressure then get meds. Don't ignore it long term.

so in other words, its not the compound itself but its the elevated blood pressure that the drugs like Anadrol create?

I would ASSUME tren. Due to the negative effect on blood pressure, which is known to cause harm to the kidneys.

Also, tren is the only steroid that makes my urine smell horrendous and appear discolored regardless of my water consumption. So it has to be doing some evil shit inside the body.

Very interesting. If high blood pressure is the cause of kidney issues it would seems like the best course of action would be to supplement with things like Folate (Metafolin), TMG, Hawthorn berry, CoQ10 with PPQ, and Neptune Krill oil. Also donating your blood every 4 to 6 months would help keep your blood pressure in check, reduce homocysteine, and keep your hemoglobin and hematocrit levels low.

Dave Palumbo just did a Video about high CPK levels in bodybuilders and how if they are sky high it is do to your muscle being trained and broken down and not by your organs. Link below (CPK levels are discussed at 15:00)

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=97bfHsHvqWo[/ame]

Anyone ever look at his product called "Kidney Stuff"? Think it would help restore the Kidneys to good health once you got your BP in order?

Very interesting. If high blood pressure is the cause of kidney issues it would seems like the best course of action would be to supplement with things like Folate (Metafolin), TMG, Hawthorn berry, CoQ10 with PPQ, and Neptune Krill oil. Also donating your blood every 4 to 6 months would help keep your blood pressure in check, reduce homocysteine, and keep your hemoglobin and hematocrit levels low.

Dave Palumbo just did a Video about high CPK levels in bodybuilders and how if they are sky high it is do to your muscle being trained and broken down and not by your organs. Link below (CPK levels are discussed at 15:00)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=97bfHsHvqWo

Anyone ever look at his product called "Kidney Stuff"? Think it would help restore the Kidneys to good health once you got your BP in order?
The best course of action would be to get on lisinopril or another bp rx

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

From what Iv seen from my own use and all the blood work Iv had done tren never had any negative affect on my kidneys because even at high doses over long periods of time my kidney function was normal. But tren does not seem to raise my blood pressure at all. Mainly because it dosnt bloat me no matter how much I use. But it did raise my liver enzymes slightly but returned to normal soon after I came off. Being bloated with water retention is what's hard on the kidneys. Edema is a sure fire bet your kidneys aren't doing their job properly. It's your body telling you to back off. If your beat fucking red your blood presssure is too high. Lowering the dose is smarter than covering it up with blood pressure mess. They too are not good for your body and have their own set of complications and side affects. Some very dangerous. Low doses of everything still produce results. There is a big difference between use and abuse. Same as any drug. It's not the drugs fault it's the person using them irresponsibily.

From what Iv seen from my own use and all the blood work Iv had done tren never had any negative affect on my kidneys because even at high doses over long periods of time my kidney function was normal. But tren does not seem to raise my blood pressure at all. Mainly because it dosnt bloat me no matter how much I use. But it did raise my liver enzymes slightly but returned to normal soon after I came off. Being bloated with water retention is what's hard on the kidneys. Edema is a sure fire bet your kidneys aren't doing their job properly. It's your body telling you to back off. If your beat fucking red your blood presssure is too high. Lowering the dose is smarter than covering it up with blood pressure mess. They too are not good for your body and have their own set of complications and side affects. Some very dangerous. Low doses of everything still produce results. There is a big difference between use and abuse. Same as any drug. It's not the drugs fault it's the person using them irresponsibily.

How old are you? Your body is more forgiving when you are young. I am one of the unfortunate ones who now is classified as chronic kidney disease because of my blood pressure issues. I am 50 now and have been on BP meds for the last 6 years. I do wish I was more aware of my BP issues earlier. I am sure the decades of gear use certainly played a factor.

How does one tell if they have edema from test bloat or from kidney issues?

It's long term high blood pressure that harms kidneys, not the individual AAS.
My good friend was in the ICU a few weeks ago with kidney failure from bp that was around 230/170 for a very long time. His AAS use was very low always and mostly test and deca. If you have high blood pressure then get meds. Don't ignore it long term.

Lucky for him he didn't have a stroke, recently my friend had a stroke and had uncontrolled high blood pressure for awhile he was on test/Deca was a 310 pound animal on top of the world now he can barely move his left arm or walk.

Im making an appointment to get put on blood pressure meds this week. Kidney failure really scares me, I start to imagine pain throbbing in my kidneys even thinking about it. I am borderline high but on my stress test it raised pretty high, forgot the numbers.

Another thing anabolic steroids do is cause blood filled cysts to grow on your kidneys and liver. They are about the size of a fingernail and if they break open, could cause some serious internal bleeding problem. That is further complicated by those that take a half an aspirin everyday to combat thick blood that is caused by steroid use.
You have to get an MRI of your lower back to discover them. The MRI I had showed one on my kidney.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131