advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which steroids are most harmful to the kidneys?

Which steroids cause the most damage to kidneys?

• Deca

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • EQ

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Trenbolone

Votes: 184 41.4%
  • Testosterone

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 133 30.0%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • All steroids, it is dose dependant whether damage occurs

Votes: 112 25.2%

• Total voters
Knight9 already answered what the real culprit is! High Blood Pressure!! If you have it, take care of it through lowering compounds, switching compounds, vitamin/herb/supplements, and medication...Or any combination of those.

Yes, the true evil here is NOT the steroid itself, its the effects it has on rising your blood volume and blood pressure . As long as your drinking plenty of fluids, doing routine cardio, checking your BP here and there and making sure you are running normal, you will suffer NO kidney damage!

Does anyone remember this guy some weeks ago when he posted he had high creatininte numbers and he was on only Test And EQ. Everyone was telling him to come off the gear or he is going to damage his kidneys. Phil Hernon was helping him a lot...

Was his case because of the Alcohol in gear ?

Does anyone remember this guy some weeks ago when he posted he had high creatininte numbers and he was on only Test And EQ. Everyone was telling him to come off the gear or he is going to damage his kidneys. Phil Hernon was helping him a lot...

I remember, it was qbkilla. He got his creatinine down after he stopped his cycle, but his case really had me thinking along with the fact was slightly elevated and my BUN is always high but that is probably due to my high protein diet.

Is Piss Foam something to really worry about ?

I'm only on Test...

color is light yellow, doesn't smell bad ! it's just its foamy

Last edited:

I'm only on Test...

haha curious too this too happens to me all the time.

Are creatinin levels the only way to check kidney health?

I'm only on Test...

I have bubbly urine like I pissed on soap which made me think it could be protein in my urine. I had a urinalysis done and it was negative so the doctor says it is fine. Yours is probably the same as mine I bet.

I'm only on Test...

I'm fairly certain piss foam is normal... I'm natural (for now) and my piss gets foamy. Though I guess I have nothing to compare it to, considering I haven't seen what on-cycle piss looks like. :confused:

Interesting thread. I started a thread about pissing blood. It seems to only occur after I do heavy legs. The days this has happend I had urine tested and it's positive for protein that day but not the next. I also have had an achey feeling in my lower left flank. As I look back the timing seems to correlate to when I switched from long ester Test to prop and mast. I've had blood work, ultra sound, ct scan done, all came back fine. When I come back from vacation I switch back to the long ester and see what happens.

i disagree with this purely becoz synthol is about 6-8% BA, and guys go through 100ml bottles of this stuff pretty fast, some even close to a litre within 30 day periods

so i find it hard to see guys suffering kidney problems from 10ml vials, with 2mls of BA in there

although i do agree B.A wouldnt be good for the kidneys, im thinking it take a fair amount of the stuff to cause some problems

just my thoughts

2/10 ba? Highly unlikely. Almost anything will hold in a reasonable concentration at 2% ba, or .2ml and I have never seen anything that convinces me that BB is bad on kidneys.

If your source uses 20% BA on ANY standard gear, move on to someone else. That's absurd.

And jj I can't believe you even pinned 40% ba. How much BB was in three?

Eq causing a BA problem? I highly doubt it. First, eq requires little BA, mostly for sterilization purposes. Second, eq is notorious for elevating rbc and thus blood pressure, which is far more likely to blame. Not everyone gets raging headaches from high bp either.

This whole "ugls are unsafe because they use a bunch of ba" thing is absurd. 20% BA? Maybe 2%, with 18% BB which was not referenced in the kidney damage study. But not 20% BA. I've never even heard of that, and would probably not be walking with that high of a concentration.

It's blood pressure, not ugls somehow producing a bottle full of BA that is somehow painless.

Even pellet tren only calls for 2-2.5% ba.

It's all really dose dependant. If you have high blood pressure for extended periods of time you can stress your kidneys. That being said, most orals are pretty hard on the kidneys....tren is not exactly good for them either.

Also, the abuse of pain killers will fuck up you kidneys.

2/10 ba? Highly unlikely. Almost anything will hold in a reasonable concentration at 2% ba, or .2ml and I have never seen anything that convinces me that BB is bad on kidneys.

If your source uses 20% BA on ANY standard gear, move on to someone else. That's absurd.

Whan I found out my friend added that much...oh, my bad...it was 40%ba/bb, so it was only 20% ba...I added 60ccs of filtered cotton seed oil to bring the ba concentration down. Another friend used it without cutting it with extra oil. He got an infection and had to get an antibiotic shot in the injection site, and take oral antibiotics.

i think being "on" any substance for a long time could mess w your kidneys either directly or indirectly. It all goes back to the Moderation is key phrase IMO

I see a lot of "bro science" floating around in this thread.

It is the high blood pressure that ruins the kidney's. And I know most of you running gear are not keeping track of your BP on a daily basis.

im not saying my gear has that much BA in it, im making the assumption on johnjuan who mentioned his friend using that much BA for there gear

im just pointing out a 100ml bottle of synthol is 6-7% BA, so it BA was a culprit of kidney damagethen synthol users would notice it, but this simply isnt the case

if your piss is dark all the time, even brownish and it smells weird, smells like alcohol mixed with ketchup or something, your kidneys are not working properly...

I took m1t and my kidneys just hurt

damn right it is.it can be run for extended periods of time without ill affects on kidneys im willin to put good monry it will be hard as hell to find any studies supporting his claim.peace

I'm only on Test...

Everyone has foam in their pee but mostly in the morning or the first pee of the day. If you are seeing form through out the day, It might be a sign of proteinuria or losing protein in your pee. So, if you are seeing foam in the pee and you have peed 5 times that day, you need to get urine dip stick and check for protein in the pee which will only detect large protein loss or see a doctor to check for microalbuminuria which is very small amounts of protein in your pee which is the very first sign of kidney damage.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws