advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which steroids are most harmful to the kidneys?

Which steroids cause the most damage to kidneys?

• Deca

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • EQ

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Trenbolone

Votes: 184 41.4%
  • Testosterone

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 133 30.0%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • All steroids, it is dose dependant whether damage occurs

Votes: 112 25.2%

• Total voters
It could definitely be from high BP. I voted for the tren and winstrol and both send my BP out of control.

I remember, it was qbkilla. He got his creatinine down after he stopped his cycle, but his case really had me thinking along with the fact was slightly elevated and my BUN is always high but that is probably due to my high protein diet.

hey bro i actually never stopped my cycle i continued it. i dropped creatine and dropped my sodium, and my creatinine came back to normal,,,and BUn,,,,an renal ultrasound showed that my kidneys were stressed and enlarged,,,my gfr came back normal,,,i then got a renal scan done, nucalear test, and the doc called and said that came back fine, i need to get that report though i would like to see for myself. i learned 2 things from my experience,,,,1. be careful with kidneys, more than any other organ, get lots of blood work, watch sodium, and creatinine is garbage...and 2. there are alot of pricks in the bodybuilding community that came on my thread and called me a hypocondriac and said i should never juice again,,,,,they should follow their own advice.

but anyway,,,,i agree with the guy that says high blood pressure is the culprit,,,and keep your sodium under 2g,,,lots of water,,,,and creatine is basically a worthless supplement and can damage kidneys, so i dont see why anyone should take it. thats my opinion.

Is Piss Foam something to really worry about ?

I'm only on Test...

color is light yellow, doesn't smell bad ! it's just its foamy

i wouldnt worry, i piss foam and i have never had blood in my urine in many many tests, or protein in my urine,,,i know i spoke in PM with another guy whose piss is foamy and it tested 100% fine too

I'm a silent reader....... but I have to add:

Why isn't M1t on that list ??

I've been brewing, selling and using, nothing destroys my body as m1t.
Liver enzymes and kidney measures went through the roof, although I did only 15 mg a day for 6 weeks.

Dbol and anadrol won't to that to me, unless it drives bp up.. but a blood donation usually solves that.

and bp is really bad for the kidney, liver and heart. be aware of that.

Not sure why or how people are choosing anadrol as harmful to your kidneys??

Anyone care to share?

Chip

Not sure why or how people are choosing anadrol as harmful to your kidneys??

Anyone care to share?

Chip
I assume they chose it because the massive bloat it causes leads to hypertension.

hawthorn berry I have been reading on as a BP lowering herb and I will say in my experiences taking it regularly it does work, my major sign when my BP is on the up and ups is the random throbbing I get in my hands along with the typical BP headache... running the hawthorn berry has cancelled out the random incidents of both considerably...

#1 = Anadrol
#2 = Tren

Obviously dose dependent. 10+ years ago, I had acute renal failure due to overdosed underground Anadrol. It was a horrible experience. The flank pain was so bad I could barely walk and actually vomited in the ER because of the pain alone.

Anadrol's a great compound...IF...you know your source and IF you moderately dose it. I didn't do either because I was young, impatient and plain stupid. I also used absolutely nothing to protect my organs. F*cking brilliant.

I think it's the benezol alcohol content in the gear that harms the kidneys. The thing that got me thinking this is a friend made me home-made fina/tren ace from cattle implants. I told him exactly how to make it, but he screwed up and made the benezol alcohol 40% of the total solution. After using it for awhile my urine test came back with blood in it and highly abnormal results. I recently googled kidney damage and benezol alcohol. A rat study came up proving that b.a. kills the kidneys in high dose. The reason I checked off tren in the poll here is because it's difficult to convert cattle implants to injection without using around a 20% b.a./b.b. solution. Any less and the implants don't dissolve.

There is a sponsor here that has Tren W/O BB and BA it is only 80mg but in order to produce tren at higher doses ie 200mg ect. need to add solvents such as PEG , BB , BA .. while PEG directly cause cancer , BB and BA attack (desolve) the silicon rubber in syrenge plunger & vial stoper so every time injecting some silicon into your body , .. just leave in syrenge overnight and it melts the plunger , we do not think this is safe thus products from us are free of BB and BA and PEG and other solvents and are totally painless and swell free , we know at least 2 cases of kidney failure , both persons used tren before

Just a quick snapshot from their page.

Is Piss Foam something to really worry about ?

I'm only on Test...

color is light yellow, doesn't smell bad ! it's just its foamy

I think you just might need more water going through you,but try to make sure all the minerals and other stuff stay in check......................

There is a sponsor here that has Tren W/O BB and BA it is only 80mg but in order to produce tren at higher doses ie 200mg ect. need to add solvents such as PEG , BB , BA .. while PEG directly cause cancer , BB and BA attack (desolve) the silicon rubber in syrenge plunger & vial stoper so every time injecting some silicon into your body , .. just leave in syrenge overnight and it melts the plunger , we do not think this is safe thus products from us are free of BB and BA and PEG and other solvents and are totally painless and swell free , we know at least 2 cases of kidney failure , both persons used tren before

Just a quick snapshot from their page.
so wouldn't it just help to use it as soon as you draw it not let it sit at all and keep the jug upright.

I'm no expert, but most of what I've read seems to indicate that pro hormones are more liver toxic than just about every oral steroid.

I'm no expert, but most of what I've read seems to indicate that pro hormones are more liver toxic than just about every oral steroid.

Yes they are very harmful...everytime I see someone buying that crap I ask WHY would you do that?! Do you HATE your body and want to destroy it in order to look better for 6 weeks? AAS in moderation are safer from what I have seen also. I don't really use orals though...very rarely (other than proviron...love that stuff!).

Everyone is posting the drugs that raise bp as being harmful to kidneys...there is the answer...the liver is a different story. Orals such as dbol and adrol do raise the bp, and quick...this happening for a long duration will cause kidney damage. Tren is the same way...take it and bp will rise. Go get your blood drawn and you will see the stress it puts on your kidneys.

Blood tests will show elevated bun levels and creatinine levels in a strength athlete...the amount of toxins in the body is higher as muscle breakdown creates toxins.....keep the water intake high and monitor your blood tests...be sure the levels hover about the same...check for a consistent "high" not a fluctuating "high"...I think "foamy" urine is a poor judgement way of conlcuding what is going on.

Yes they are very harmful...everytime I see someone buying that crap I ask WHY would you do that?! Do you HATE your body and want to destroy it in order to look better for 6 weeks? AAS in moderation are safer from what I have seen also. I don't really use orals though...very rarely (other than proviron...love that stuff!).

yeah i figured id give one a run since it was free.....bloodwork came back TERRIBLE! never again!:banghead:

so wouldn't it just help to use it as soon as you draw it not let it sit at all and keep the jug upright.

Nope not me. Who knows how long it had been sitting in storage on its side. Plus why would anyone even want to put those harmful compounds into their body when they have an alternative (at a slightly lower dose) that does not have those toxins in the substance. I myself choose not to gamble with cancer or my kidneys.

Just my opinion for what its worth.

Agreed that AAS are not directly toxic to the kidneys and that kidney dammage in AAS users is related to uncontrolled BP.

Another key point here is the standard blood test of kidney function - creatinine -is totally dependent on muscle mass. Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine, and your body's stores of creatine are most dependent on total muscle mass. Creatine supplementation will also raise total body stores.

If you have two people with the same kidney function and one has twice the muscle mass of the other, the one with 2x muscle mass is going to have a creatinine level that's about 2x higher. i.e. A 200 lbs bodybuilder with a blood creatinine level of 1.5 has much better kidney function than a 100 lb weakling with a creatinine level of 0.9.

Many docs forget to take this into account when advising what to do re elevated creatinine levels.

The place BBers get into trouble with kidneys is pre-contest, lasix, etc. which can cause acute kidney failure if not monitored carefully.

Agreed that AAS are not directly toxic to the kidneys and that kidney dammage in AAS users is related to uncontrolled BP.

Another key point here is the standard blood test of kidney function - creatinine -is totally dependent on muscle mass. Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine, and your body's stores of creatine are most dependent on total muscle mass. Creatine supplementation will also raise total body stores.

If you have two people with the same kidney function and one has twice the muscle mass of the other, the one with 2x muscle mass is going to have a creatinine level that's about 2x higher. i.e. A 200 lbs bodybuilder with a blood creatinine level of 1.5 has much better kidney function than a 100 lb weakling with a creatinine level of 0.9.

Many docs forget to take this into account when advising what to do re elevated creatinine levels.

The place BBers get into trouble with kidneys is pre-contest, lasix, etc. which can cause acute kidney failure if not monitored carefully.

Good post

neve thought high blood pressure could do so much damage, even though I know it was bad for you...

My guess is alot of people are un- aware of this.
Thanks for the info guys!

I think it's the benezol alcohol content in the gear that harms the kidneys. The thing that got me thinking this is a friend made me home-made fina/tren ace from cattle implants. I told him exactly how to make it, but he screwed up and made the benezol alcohol 40% of the total solution. After using it for awhile my urine test came back with blood in it and highly abnormal results. I recently googled kidney damage and benezol alcohol. A rat study came up proving that b.a. kills the kidneys in high dose. The reason I checked off tren in the poll here is because it's difficult to convert cattle implants to injection without using around a 20% b.a./b.b. solution. Any less and the implants don't dissolve.

I don't want to out and call bullshit on this but you actually injected 40% BA and did it more than once? WTF?

I'm hoping you mean BB...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity