Who deleted my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The panty wearing has begun.The least you could have done was leave it up for a few hours during peak time so members could voice their opinion.This board is only as good as its members,right? Its good to know the censor patrol is up and running.I have been on the boards for many years,and I can not remember the last time a thread of mine was deleted,must have been a long time ago.Were my points not valid?Were my thoughts a threat?What exactly are you scared of?Political correctness is your suicide,wake up.

Spineless bullshit.....

BALDNAZI said:
The panty wearing has begun.The least you could have done was leave it up for a few hours during peak time so members could voice their opinion.This board is only as good as its members,right? Its good to know the censor patrol is up and running.I have been on the boards for many years,and I can not remember the last time a thread of mine was deleted,must have been a long time ago.Were my points not valid?Were my thoughts a threat?What exactly are you scared of?Political correctness is your suicide,wake up.

Spineless bullshit.....

Why didn't you just repost it?? LOL

I have no idea about your thread but we need to remember that this is a board with rules. We don't have rights here unless the admin give it to us...again it's Big A's world. We all join boards knowing that at any turn something can actually turn ugly. We all type thinking we have great points but many times our TEXT leaves our those little nuances that really help make our points valid.

Why not just PM a MOD of Big A instead of starting a thread just to complain? Seems you are asking for it. Show some respect.

I haven't a clue about what thread you're talking about. But - - you can blame me because it was probably me. If it was deleted while you were gone, it's probably somebody else that drug it down to an unacceptable level.

One of the other mods was going to lock up a thread I started!

Excel i hope you guys aren't going soft over here. why not just do the smart thing and create a womens section and apply these rules to that section and let them know maybe in a sticky that if they feel the need to come out of the section and explore a little that anything is possible and to just don't take anything personal, that way everyone will be happy and everyone can stay.

New_Mass said:
Excel i hope you guys aren't going soft over here. why not just do the smart thing and create a womens section and apply these rules to that section and let them know maybe in a sticky that if they feel the need to come out of the section and explore a little that anything is possible and to just don't take anything personal, that way everyone will be happy and everyone can stay.

no one has been asked to leave. just to show the female bbers the same respect. thats all. I believe Steak said that his female friend left because of the mentality of the board, lynx has said there were negitive remarks that she found offensive, we lost PBB. how many other female bbers aren't even sticking around because of the negitivity here regarding their sport?

maybe the name should be changed from professional muscle to, Males only promuscle?

so anything is possible huh? hmmm.... ok, so lets see... how about we also create a section just for black bbers because I feel that they look like...nah, I won't even give an example of it as I respect the board and don't wanna break the rules. but I wonder how you would feel if I kept on with my example. is there a difference if "anything goes" as you say, between me showing outright disrespect towards a female bber and a black male bber?

why is it so hard to show female bbers respect? thats what I'm having a hard time understanding.

My point is this, none of us are natural. We take ILLEGAL DRUGS to enhance our bodies, some of us take ungodly amounts of it, and we bitch and complain that the gov is trying to always tell us what to do with our bodies, and yet, we bitch and complain because a woman is doing that to her body, why? who cares if Nicole, Amber, Sarah or whoever else is taking in test?

oh well. maybe a certain gentleman on here was right and I should just go about my business and not care what others post. Hopefully promuscle won't keep going south and turn into a full out flame board like so many others out there. with that said, good luck my friends and stay safe.

Rob

btw i'm not a racist, i made that comment as an example because a black bber made the comment

Last edited:
Over the last 8 years I've seen a lot of boards go down the shitter by trying to get too politically correct. I've also seen a lot go down due to a lack of leadership. This board in the past has always maintained a perfect balance. I hope it doesn't get too strict because that will be the end of it. Hell, the most entertaining and contributative members will be the first to be banned. All I can say is, if ANY board is going to go down, it' always more interesting to watch it go down in a fight than in a hug fest. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. More rules means less posts. That is one thing that is a proven fact.

Well a Male is a male and Female is a Female, two different worlds. now your analogy would be downgraded from what is being said here. you say what if ppl said let's create a black section, well now that wouldn't be based on bodybuilding but straight up racism. BAD ANALOGY! no one said to create a womens section and then create a black and white sub-forum out of it, based on race. . We said to create a BB section for the women due to the possibilities of getting flamed by those who take this game a little more serious, or being told the truth of how they present themselves. Its basis is bodybuliding bro, that's it. I believe the women BBs are being shown the same respect, they get props when props are really called for and on the flip side they get flamed when being flamed is called for just like the males, that's EQUALITY bro
JustWannaBeHuge said:
no one has been asked to leave. just to show the female bbers the same respect. thats all. I believe Steak said that his female friend left because of the mentality of the board, lynx has said there were negitive remarks that she found offensive, we lost PBB. how many other female bbers aren't even sticking around because of the negitivity here regarding their sport?

maybe the name should be changed from professional muscle to, Males only promuscle?

so anything is possible huh? hmmm.... ok, so lets see... how about we also create a section just for black bbers because I feel that they look like...nah, I won't even give an example of it as I respect the board and don't wanna break the rules. but I wonder how you would feel if I kept on with my example. is there a difference if "anything goes" as you say, between me showing outright disrespect towards a female bber and a black male bber?

why is it so hard to show female bbers respect? thats what I'm having a hard time understanding.

My point is this, none of us are natural. We take ILLEGAL DRUGS to enhance our bodies, some of us take ungodly amounts of it, and we bitch and complain that the gov is trying to always tell us what to do with our bodies, and yet, we bitch and complain because a woman is doing that to her body, why? who cares if Nicole, Amber, Sarah or whoever else is taking in test?

oh well. maybe a certain gentleman on here was right and I should just go about my business and not care what others post. Hopefully promuscle won't keep going south and turn into a full out flame board like so many others out there. with that said, good luck my friends and stay safe.

Rob

btw i'm not a racist, i made that comment as an example because a black bber made the comment

Last edited:
I've only ever deleted one thread and yours was not it. I stand behind whoever did though. This doesn't have to get like this...

Why is any of this such a big deal? Every female on here, either openly or in a PM has expressed their frustrations about some of these comments. I'm polish and if someone said "All polish lifters are gay!" - what is the point of a remark like this? Would I take offense? No. Would some people? Sure. Would they be justified in getting upset? Hell yes!

Let's just try to keep a constructive board. We can hose this board with all the testosterone we want and I can say "I'm taking 700mg Test e a week with 50mg of dbol/day and 300mg of Deca every five days" - now that's a pretty free board don't you think? Now if someone says "I think you should up the Deca and lower the test" and gives reasons why, I'll listen. Nothing is changing here. Nobody is taking away your board. There's just a few off-hand remarks that need to be taken care of and they are. No big deal.

We all have to realize, even the mods, that the administrators, sponsors, and affiliates run this board for OUR benefit. They decide where this board goes and doesn't go. That's just the way it is. Otherwise, there IS no board.

Can we all drop this now? Just take a deep breath, shrug and keep posting. this doesn't have to go on like this.

Doc

New_Mass said:
Well a Male is a male and Female is a Female, two different worlds. now your analogy would be downgraded from what is being said here. you say what if ppl said let's create a black section, well now that wouldn't be based on bodybuilding but straight up racism. BAD ANALOGY! no one said to create a womens section and then create a black and white sub-forum out of it, based on race. . We said to create a BB section for the women due to the possibilities of getting flamed by those who take this game a little more serious, or being told the truth of how they present themselves. Its basis is bodybuliding bro, that's it. I believe the women BBs are being shown the same respect, they get props when props are really called for and on the flip side they get flamed when being flamed is called for just like the males, that's EQUALITY bro

and again, the simple rule is no flaming, so why would you flame a woman bber? and for her not to "take bbing seriously" well jeeze, isn't that why she's being flamed? because she has more size then you would like her to have? seems as if she didn't take the sport seriously, she would look like every other woman walking down the street.

and sorry, but no it isn't a bad analogy. the point is simple, you think it's okay to flame a woman bber, why shouldnt i think its ok to flame you? women should know that if they go to the main forum, that they may be flamed for being a female bber, then what protects you from being flamed my friend?
how they present themselves..hmm... ok... equality...hmm... ok... I'll stop here.

I'm going to bed, good night fellas,
JW

I think this is all the "free speakers" are trying to say. People like myself and BN (maybe the two most controversial fuckers of all time) just don't like being told what we can say. Maybe a vote or something would be good. Something that shows a little respect toward the people who have been around contributing for years. Several of you guys have helped me out a lot in the past. I know I've done a lot to help several of you too. That's what it's all about. But, to come in and just say "this is how it is" is kind of wrong...especially when you're talking to some of the guys who've been around since the beginning of underground bodybuilding scene.

JustWannaBeHuge said:
and again, the simple rule is no flaming, so why would you flame a woman bber? and for her not to "take bbing seriously" well jeeze, isn't that why she's being flamed? because she has more size then you would like her to have? seems as if she didn't take the sport seriously, she would look like every other woman walking down the street.

and sorry, but no it isn't a bad analogy. the point is simple, you think it's okay to flame a woman bber, why shouldnt i think its ok to flame you? women should know that if they go to the main forum, that they may be flamed for being a female bber, then what protects you from being flamed my friend?
how they present themselves..hmm... ok... equality...hmm... ok... I'll stop here.

I'm going to bed, good night fellas,
JW

The difference is, no matter how much juice a black person takes, he will never be white. But, when a woman takes too much test......

BigBoyJ said:
The difference is, no matter how much juice a black person takes, he will never be white. But, when a woman takes too much test......
Okay, that's two posts... what's your point? Do you have one? What do you want that you don't already have?

A vote? Vote on what? And which way are you voting?

OuchThatHurts said:
I've only ever deleted one thread and yours was not it. I stand behind whoever did though. This doesn't have to get like this...

Why is any of this such a big deal? Every female on here, either openly or in a PM has expressed their frustrations about some of these comments. I'm polish and if someone said "All polish lifters are gay!" - what is the point of a remark like this? Would I take offense? No. Would some people? Sure. Would they be justified in getting upset? Hell yes!

Let's just try to keep a constructive board. We can hose this board with all the testosterone we want and I can say "I'm taking 700mg Test e a week with 50mg of dbol/day and 300mg of Deca every five days" - now that's a pretty free board don't you think? Now if someone says "I think you should up the Deca and lower the test" and gives reasons why, I'll listen. Nothing is changing here. Nobody is taking away your board. There's just a few off-hand remarks that need to be taken care of and they are. No big deal.

We all have to realize, even the mods, that the administrators, sponsors, and affiliates run this board for OUR benefit. They decide where this board goes and doesn't go. That's just the way it is. Otherwise, there IS no board.

Can we all drop this now? Just take a deep breath, shrug and keep posting. this doesn't have to go on like this.

Doc
This post sums it up so JWBH i'm going to leave your last post right where it is "frozen". Even BBJ sums up in his post what i just broke down and explained to you. so i'll let you go ahead and get you a good night sleep

OuchThatHurts said:
Okay, that's two posts... what's your point? Do you have one? What do you want that you don't already have?

A vote? Vote on what? And which way are you voting?
Ouch don't take him the wrong way he's saying that if a black male takes too much test he'll never become a white male or if a white male takes too much test he'll never become a black male. But if a woman takes too much test she can and will take on the characteristics of a man. you have to excuse ppl sometimes for the way they express themselves for that's the way their minds have been programmed and it will be mighty hard to change them up here lol.

I'm back:D temporarily as I couldn't resist this post. Those who take the game alittle more serious? LOL. Let's get real child. THIS bodybuilder has been in the game for 25 years, competed in the AAU in the 80s and now in the NPC. THIS bodybuilder wrote for industry magazines years ago. THIS bodybuilder even promoted a show. THIS bodybuilder test judges shows. THIS bodybuilder also has competed in powerlifting and world powerlifting meets. THIS bodybuilder has managed more gyms than you've probably ever stepped foot in. Just how "serious" do you take the sport? Do you honestly think injecting too much test in your system and mouthing off and disrespecting other athletes makes you "serious"?

Your other comment in another post about "*****" LOLOL.....you have got to be kidding me. Please come over to the board I mod at and maybe, just maybe I'll let you come out of the *****'s section and post. Ha! Seriously, look at what you're writing and don't tell me it doesn't sound like a 13 year old boy who still doesn't like girls. You have no clue what you're missing out on by wanting athletes like myself and other females to stay away.

Now that I'm done saying that, people like **** and others who think women don't belong on this board are sadly mistaken and obviously have issues with women. The most successful board on the net, Muscle Mayhem, has hundreds of females. And guess what? They're serious. They compete. They lift. Imagine that. Females bodybuilders and all athletes are respected there. The only girls given grief are the hoes who pretend to be bodybuilders as well. The most disrespected and laughed at board on the net, getbig, has very few females but even more to the point has guys who think it's okay to say whatever they want. And that's what you say you want this board to be. Another getbig.

And as for "the truth" *****, it's your opinion. That doesn't make it truth.

To the guys here that actually LIKE females, thank you for trying to defend the presence of females on this male only board. And thanks for the PMs. I'm glad I logged in just to read those. But it's going to be like banging your head against a wall. Some of these members have serious issues regarding women. That is obvious. And even more serious issues regarding women and muscle. It's a frightening thing, I know. LOL But GET OVER IT. Maybe when you get older and gain some maturity you'll learn how to be respectful.

One other thing, yes the members make a board. But the members can bring a board down fast as well. Maybe it's time to clean house.

Take care,

PBB

Last edited by a moderator:
New_Mass said:
Ouch don't take him the wrong way he's saying that if a black male takes too much test he'll never become a white male or if a white male takes too much test he'll never become a black male. But if a woman takes too much test she can and will take on the characteristics of a man. you have to excuse ppl sometimes for the way they express themselves for that's the way their minds have been programmed and it will be mighty hard to change them up here lol.

Right. Like a guy taking estrogen turning into a women, etc. I get it. I mean, I got it. I just wondered if there was a point. I don't want to change anybody.

NW, I'm white but on the inside but you know I'm all up in yall. Sh*t! I'm black as a mutha f*cka!

Thanks PBB... you just made my balls a little smaller... 'ppreciate it... LOL

Last edited:
wrong guy!

You know what, you seriously jumped the gun on this one. And for the record this is the Flaming you guys were talking about only it's being giving out to me and you wont see me crying or pming modes about this. Now ***** I'll tell you what i want you to do, go check the history of all my post and if you find one in there negative about a woman then i will take this shit that your dushing out at me lightly and apoligize to you. But if you don't find one then i think it's only fair that you come and apoligize. Now i never had and never will have a problem with women BBs joining in on the convos over here and putting in their inputs, i said what i said because it seemed at the time to be a Huge problem that women were pming modes about how they are being treated. So i'll be waiting on your apology, and if your this serious and passionate BBer like you say you are then you'll be professional and come back and apoligize

Last edited by a moderator:
OuchThatHurts said:
Right. Like a guy taking estrogen turning into a women, etc. I get it. I mean, I got it. I just wondered if there was a point. I don't want to change anybody.

NW, I'm white but on the inside but you know I'm all up in yall. Sh*t! I'm black as a mutha f*cka!
lol, good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws