over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who follow a low fat diet?

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who follow a High Carb , Medium protein, low fat diet?

By that i mean eating white fish, eggwhites,chicken.

No oil, No red meat, no salmon,no whole eggs,no nuts, no peanut butter, no almond butter.

Ive been following a Medium fat diet and it seem fat doesnt work too well with me.

I never tried a low fat diet...

Last edited:
I do, love it. Faster fat loss, better energy, much beter mood and training a lot more intense and less cravings.I just don't seem to miss the fats at all and get no negatives.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I will add this is just for cutting. I bring fats back in other times as there quite filling and I'm pretty congealed leaving carbs in the 300-400 range year round

I pretty much do, but if I feel flattened out I add an advacado with my greens and/or red meat last meal before bed.

If you do follow a very low fat diet (20% or less), you really need to have a fat-load day during the week. nothing crazy, just bring fats up to like 35% of macros for the day, and pound avocados, olive oil, omega 3 eggs, salmon ect. fats are essential to life. carbs are not

One bonus of the very low fat diet is sometimes during dieting your serotonin goes to shit. Having a day where your ultra low fat, you can get decent amount of carbs in and stay below maintaince. This is why cycling macros properly can keep us from going insane. Low, medium, none, high, low, medium carb days.

I do. Always when dieting
The lower the fat, the higher I can keep my carbs, the fuller, stronger and in better mood I am. I get fats only from 1-2 yolks and 1 red meat meal at the begining of the diet, at the end no red meat, no yolks no other added fats. Protein always moderate 250-275g/day (even lower than that when bulking, but higher carb and fat).

If you do follow a very low fat diet (20% or less), you really need to have a fat-load day during the week. nothing crazy, just bring fats up to like 35% of macros for the day, and pound avocados, olive oil, omega 3 eggs, salmon ect. fats are essential to life. carbs are not

totally disagree with this blanket statement

One thing I forgot to mention and the absolute main reason I always strip fats not carbs is I can't sleep for shit on less than 250 carbs per day. 300 I sleep like a baby. I even take a hit on protein before carbs for this reason. I always try and save at least 100g of carbs for pre bed as well. Lack of sleep drives me insane. I can sleep on tren, clen, after a day on eca but take my carbs away and im a fucking insomniac and nothing will knock me out

Last edited:
totally disagree with this blanket statement

I respectfully disagree that an extremely low fat diet is healthy long term. Now I guess for 16 weeks it would be ok. But I just think for overall health more fats are needed. ESPECIALLY if natural. (But who's natural on here haha).

But I see where if supplementing with proper 3-6-9 omega oils you could keep healthy. It's also a problem that the fat soluble vitamins are very poorly absorbed when fats go to trace amounts. I find it almost impossible to keep vit d levels up on VLF diets.

But you are more correct than I, it can be done with very good supplementation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I respectfully disagree that an extremely low fat diet is healthy long term. Now I guess for 16 weeks it would be ok. But I just think for overall health more fats are needed. ESPECIALLY if natural. (But who's natural on here haha).

But I see where if supplementing with proper 3-6-9 omega oils you could keep healthy. It's also a problem that the fat soluble vitamins are very poorly absorbed when fats go to trace amounts. I find it almost impossible to keep vit d levels up on VLF diets.

But you are more correct than I, it can be done with very good supplementation.

What's your definition of very low fat? gs not %. Since percentage is massively diff for someon who is small and eats 2800 vs someone large at 3800

I am now a very picky eater. I use to have eating dis order (anorexia and later on binge eating)

After experimenting I follow some guide lines ,,,,

Fat is very important 40-60 dieting 60-90 bulking
Sat fat is my favourite (performance wise)

I do. Always when dieting
The lower the fat, the higher I can keep my carbs, the fuller, stronger and in better mood I am. I get fats only from 1-2 yolks and 1 red meat meal at the begining of the diet, at the end no red meat, no yolks no other added fats. Protein always moderate 250-275g/day (even lower than that when bulking, but higher carb and fat).

Do you take any EFAs, Omegas or other essential fat supplements while dieting?

I like to have 1 tablespoon of both coconut oil and EVOO daily, along with 1/4 cup of almonds, and 4 whole eggs. The rest is trace fats.

I respectfully disagree that an extremely low fat diet is healthy long term. But I just think for overall health more fats are needed.

I guess now this is about being healthy?
you contradicted yourself by bringing health into the equation

if you want to be healthy fine.
if you want to get onstage, at some point health is a moot point, i dont care how much you keep longevity and health in view

not everyone needs a refeed. not everyone earns a refeed.
just because you are dieting doesnt mean you get to eat more every so many days because someone said so.

if you want to get onstage, at some point health is a moot point, i dont care how much you keep longevity and health in view

just because you are dieting doesnt mean you get to eat more every so many days because someone said so.

Absolutey. To get real lean requires some unhealthy measures whatever approach you take. I can't sleep on reduced carbs so for me very low fat an ideal solution. Sleep deprivation probably one of the most unhealthy things there is imo. If health is you main concern just diet down to 10% using a balanced diet and a solid lifting program with a little cardio. If you want real results you've got to push some limits. My fats go down to 3g epo 5 g fish oil. I dice and boil my chicken brest, there's trace amounts of fat in my Brown rice and veg and that's it. My body feels much healthier this way than reducing carbs and the fat melts of. As stated earlier probably wouldn't work so good for the natural bodybuilder but I've got no interest in dieting without gear and ending up weak and skinny anyway

Last edited:

No one is getting on stage and competivie body fat levels and being healthy natty or not. A good study was done on a natty Bber prepping. His health was wrecked

*Hangs head.... Walks away*

No one is getting on stage and competivie body fat levels and being healthy natty or not. A good study was done on a natty Bber prepping. His health was wrecked

What about the people like Ulysses jr. How do they get away with saying they are natty

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity