advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who here has gone clean after years of gear use?

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
and actually stayed clean? i mean nothing but supps that can be bought at gnc ect.
no hrt, no clen....nothing!!
interested to see what some consider clean and what some consider on!!!

thanks guys
lucian

I went completely natty for 3 years when I decided to get serious about school/grad school.

Juice when i was a stupid 18 year old on n off till i was 21!!! One of the biggest regerets of my life! Will be 40 in a few years,still have slight gyno off the courses!!!!

well, after awhile, you kind of forget what its like to lift/look while "on". You get use to it and I still found it just as fulfilling to have a great day in the gym "off" as I did "on", and I made gains over those years, maybe not so much in the weight department, but I def saw progress in my body. Ever since then, I haven't gone over 250-300mg of test a week, I think I realized my priorities had changed and I'm more of a gym rat than a competitive bodybuilder.I just enjoy the science behind all this stuff.

From beginning of 98 to the middle of 2001 I was clean after being on almost exclusively since 1994 (off/on). I had a short bout of test/dbol/deca (6-8 weeks) in the middle of that break though, but clean the rest of the time.

Then in 2006, I went clean for up to 10 months (february of 2007)...lol:D

In 2006 got dumped by the ex-GF, then got depressed, and then went natty and got my embilical hernia fixed.

BMJ

Last edited:
I went clean 8 years once. I am clean 6 weeks right now. lol

Did it right after my last show a long time ago

I went clean after maybe 4-5 years on off in th early 90's and stayed that way for 10 years. I just got sick of competeting and just stopped the day after my last show. Took a few years off from everything. Didnt even touch a weight. Then I started to work out and did a show with nothing. Came in about 15lb lighter and not as hard but still was on stage with guys on gear. Did ok but placed third out of 8.
The best way i see it to come off from the mental side of it and with other people asking question why your smaller is to do it right after a show cause your already smaller and you can get a little bigger after the show without (fat of course). I didnt have too much of a problem with it, just suck for a few months but i didnt care cause i was so burnt out (10 shows in 3 years)Anyway just a thought

Cycled for 4 yrs off and on, then went on for 18 months straight and then decided to quit for good. Been clean for 2.5 yrs and plan to stay that way.

How was your HPTA recovery after 18 months on?

I was 23 yrs old.

My test levels were in the 700's for 4 months post cycle due to being on clomid.

They then dropped to 337 once coming off clomid for several months and being off gear for around one year. 1.5yrs post gear use and my levels were at a natural 557, which I am happy with. To be honest though, even when my test was around 337, I did not have much trouble with libido and I still had a pretty good sense of well being. This was while having a very strict diet and still training hard/heavy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131