over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who makes a good liver cleanser?

fikinut

Newbies
Does anybody know who makes a good liver cleanser? I need to buy some because I was taking a lot of "Tylenol" and read on here that it will damage it if it isn't flushed out. Thanks

Does anybody know who makes a good liver cleanser? I need to buy some because I was taking a lot of "Tylenol" and read on here that it will damage it if it isn't flushed out. Thanks

Syhthergine from Synthetek, Board sponsors here and the best F'ing service and products you will find. Banner at the top of the page!! Serious products for serious trainers!!! The BEST!

Hey dude, did you use the search button or read any of the threads?

Synthergine from www.synthetek.com is the best in the world. It's the stuff that's give in hospitals to fix liver problems.

Thanks Old Fella and Big A for the info. Oh and Big A......please don't kill me yet. I gotta get big so I can make a good looking corpse.:D

Now IP's LIVERCURE

May nt prevent inflamatin like the Synthergine product, but it has beeen shown in europe to reverse some of the damage alcohilics and other chronic drug users invariably do their livers

USABULK & Farwood are sponsors and their orders aeguaranteed through IP

allbeef

I use Synthergine and have always been impresses with the results. Blood work results that is. I've also seen liver enzyme levels from others who were on lots of orals at the time of the test and enzyme levels came back normal.

PB

Synthergine from www.synthetek.com is the best in the world. It's the stuff that's give in hospitals to fix liver problems.

Serious? where?....You mean to say this is given to patients? I mean the actual Synthergine?

Jayuk

I'm sure it's not the actual Synthergine that's admistered but another version and it's similar.

RE liver

Ive been reading medical studies on liver protectants/cleansers, and cannot find any studies that were conclusive. Im beginning to get the impression that our insecurities about orals and liver probs are being used to "make a fast buck". Big A could you point me in the direction of any studies (medical) to back up any of the claims being made about these so called liver protectants/cleansers.
THIS IS NOT A FLAME/SCATHE ON ANY COMPANIES OR SPONSORS.

Old fashion Liv 52 has some solid studies and feedback on it and it is cheap enough to add to your standard cycle support supplements.

Ive been reading medical studies on liver protectants/cleansers, and cannot find any studies that were conclusive. Im beginning to get the impression that our insecurities about orals and liver probs are being used to "make a fast buck". Big A could you point me in the direction of any studies (medical) to back up any of the claims being made about these so called liver protectants/cleansers.

I understand what u are saying. Beleieve me I checked all over and there products r great. I almost made the wrong choice went I was getting my SEO and BIG A pointed me in this direction of this company. I will personally vouge for synthetek

You make a good point however I must add that alot of studies related to various ingredients ARE performed on people with renal issues in the first place.

Now the impact on such individuals without renal problems would be interesting to see......in the absense of that, its left down to the BB-Steroid taking community to honestly look after there health whilst taking any steroid.....proof of something working can only be determined by pre-during and post blood profiles

Personally, 2g of Milk Thistle and 1g of NAC has always given me normal values pre\during and post gear...but thats not to say that Syng would do that faster and better...end of the day its about doing what you can afford, within reason to minismise risk.

Jayuk

Good point too jay. I think i will do my own case study over the next 12mths
Using only one product i will get my lfts done.
I use 3mth on off etc. and i will use the same cycle of dbol 25mgs wk1-4 test-e wk 1-12 500mg then follow pct as normal. lets see what happens.
PS goon il give the liv 52 a go.

Last edited:
Serious? where?....You mean to say this is given to patients? I mean the actual Synthergine?

Jayuk

No, not the actual Synthergine. But the ingredients in it are given combined to patients. At least here in Aust anyway.

You have to take each individual ingredient in synthergine and search for that.

I don't want to bust anyone's balls here but synthergine is the best liver product out there. I don't think you need to look much further than a backing by BIG A here and the many other guys and gals here that use this product. But by all means search for whatever studies you like. But you really will not find any better than this!! Support your board sponsors!! They are our life blood here!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws