over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who shall i get to train me?

another vote for Phil

My experience so far with Phil has been great. His advice has been on target, and the responses are fast.

I'm sure there are other good choices as well; just reporting my experiences.

I have always been really hesitant to work with anyone, i decided to finally work with alex, he was a great price and his response and enthusiasm to see you do well are excellent. I must say I have been working with him for around 6 weeks now and am very happy with the results thus far ive dropped around 3 inches of my waist and have learnt quite a bit already, i do not regret the decision at all. My choice for going with him was simply based on the fact that nearly all his clients are paper thin with full muscles, i hope to be posting some pics soon....all i will say is i realise how BS my own attempts at losing fat maintaining muscle were since i started working with him...

Again as everyone says the trainers on here are all fantastic and theres no doubt you will be better of with one than without one...im just giving you my experience thus far.

I have always been really hesitant to work with anyone, i decided to finally work with alex, he was a great price and his response and enthusiasm to see you do well are excellent. I must say I have been working with him for around 6 weeks now and am very happy with the results thus far ive dropped around 3 inches of my waist and have learnt quite a bit already, i do not regret the decision at all. My choice for going with him was simply based on the fact that nearly all his clients are paper thin with full muscles, i hope to be posting some pics soon....all i will say is i realise how BS my own attempts at losing fat maintaining muscle were since i started working with him...

Again as everyone says the trainers on here are all fantastic and theres no doubt you will be better of with one than without one...im just giving you my experience thus far.

3 inches in 6 weeks?! Damn!! Great job bro.

Yeh dude, like i said i went years reading stuff on the net trying to piece together things and it was info overload, working with alex has been day n night, all i do is follow the plan and the fat churns off. Im hoping to work a whole year through 2011 and then compete in 2012....will be posting pics periodically...i know your competing also...so please keep updated on that dude!

i hired phil and best money ive ever spent

hi....im in new zealand and i use Phil via email....it will be the best money you spend and the responces are very fast :):)

What if you aint really wanting to compete. Just maybe a normal gym rat stuck inna rut that could use some guidance & maybe a new approach. Or are these guys mostly for contest prep etc.

Any trainer here as a sponsor is all good to go. They know exactly what they are doing.

You can't go wrong with anybody from this board that has a good reputation. All the guys mentioned above have their areas of "specialty/expertise" and overall they are all very knowledgeable and anyone committed enough will have excellent results with any of them!

Phil

Been using Phil since October, made significant progress following his training and diet.

Very satisfied, well worth the $$

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner