over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's got the snip?

Im thinking about getting it done too.
How long of a break do you guys took off from the gym?
I know its a fast and easy procedure so Im not really worried about pain.
Just dont want to fuck it up with a heavy leg workout a week later and have my balls swell like a balloon.:D

Zero pain post procedure for me. You are a former pro body builder. All fooling aside, this will be insignificant to your past experiences

quick fast and easy. went the no-scalpel route. had it done on friday think i was back in the gym on monday. no regrets.

Had it down 5 years ago; took about 30 minutes. Couple shots to numb the area; the Dr. made a couple clips and tied the cords. I did wear a jock for 2 days; seemed to bleed quite a bit. It was a good choice.

This is what worries me:

"- Persistent pain in the genitalia and/or genital area(s).
- Groin pain upon physical exertion.
- Pain when achieving an erection and/or engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Pain upon ejaculation.
Any of the aforementioned pain conditions/syndromes can persist for years after vasectomy and affect as many as one in three vasectomized men.[6][7] The range of PVPS pain can be mild/annoying to the less-likely extreme debilitating pain"

" Pain can be present continuously in the form of orchialgia and/or congestive epididymitis "

"15% of respondents experienced chronic testicular discomfort that was troublesome and that 33% of respondents experienced some chronic testicular discomfort."

"18.7% of respondents experienced chronic genital pain with 2.2% of respondents experiencing pain that adversely affected quality of life."

The word chronic is what worries me. What's the point of having it done if you are in constant pain forever afterwards?

I know a lot of guys like me in their 40s who have had this done. Not one expressed significant acute pain, let alone chronic pain.

Can it happen? I bet it can. But what you are posting up echos the media's sensationalization of the dangers of steroid use.

So glad I did this.
I think the important thing is being careful immediatley afer the proceedure. zero trama or impact bouncing, walking>> immediately get ice/frozen peas on yur nuts and stay still like this for 24 hours and you'll be fine...
I have heard of guys feeling good and so they walk around, go out the same day, then thier sac swells up and the nightmare begins.
just be smart and you'll be so glad you did this...

This is what worries me:

- Pain upon ejaculation.
Any of the aforementioned pain conditions/syndromes can persist for years after vasectomy and affect as many as one in three vasectomized men.[6][7] The range of PVPS pain can be mild/annoying to the less-likely extreme debilitating pain"

" Pain can be present continuously in the form of orchialgia and/or congestive epididymitis "

"15% of respondents experienced chronic testicular discomfort that was troublesome and that 33% of respondents experienced some chronic testicular discomfort."

"18.7% of respondents experienced chronic genital pain with 2.2% of respondents experiencing pain that adversely affected quality of life."

The word chronic is what worries me. What's the point of having it done if you are in constant pain forever afterwards?

No scapule

I had the no scapule procedure 6 months ago.
I went in, laid on table, dropped pants. He rubbed me with smthing cold then i felt slight pinch. Felt something like a clamp down on one side then the other.
He then said youre done! No stitches, just miniture hole.
Not bad at all. Took less than 2 minutes. In and out.
Went home put frozen peas on the area. No pain that evening.
For next 2 days i sat in recliner with peas. Some pain and discomfort.
Felt like a bad case of Blue Balls from when i was 15.
Next day went back to work.
I bruised a good bit. Had lumps for about two months but they went away.

I didn't get any of that afterwards.

Just have to be careful when your kids want to run up and jump on your lap or hug you ect, for some reason their knees tend to find the right spot. I wore a cup for the first couple weeks after just to make sure I didn't get a shit to the boys.

I had the no scapule procedure 6 months ago.
I went in, laid on table, dropped pants. He rubbed me with smthing cold then i felt slight pinch. Felt something like a clamp down on one side then the other.
He then said youre done! No stitches, just miniture hole.
Not bad at all. Took less than 2 minutes. In and out.
Went home put frozen peas on the area. No pain that evening.
For next 2 days i sat in recliner with peas. Some pain and discomfort.
Felt like a bad case of Blue Balls from when i was 15.
Next day went back to work.
I bruised a good bit. Had lumps for about two months but they went away.

my mates father had this done, same experience and glad it was done

This is what worries me:

- Pain upon ejaculation.

You are a research guru; I still thinks the benefits out weigh the risks. Do you really want to use birth control until your wife starts menapause or are you interested in having another baby? Make the appt. and get it done; those side effects probably were reported from some 3rd world country. LOL

Had mine done in feb of this year and had some major complactions. i developed a hematoma in my right nut sack and it swelled up to the size of another nut i had 3 nuts for about a month. it slowley went away but i could not fucking sit down or walk for 2 weeks beacuse of it. and it is now 6 months later and when i really want to impress a chick and really go hard fuck my shit hurts. but it was a month before i was ok to even walk straight and 2 months before i could let my nuts hang without a jock strap, my left nut was fine in like a week no pain but 6 months later still sometimes feel my right

Had it done 5 years ago, should have done it sooner...piece of cake. Highly recommended!

It hurts a lot less than changing diapers when you have gray hair.

fiance's dad had it done. He mentioned that it didn't hurt in the least bit (which was surprising to me). Said he'd do it again without a second thought.

I

should have had it 9 months sooner! I put it off because of work, well my Wife got pregnant. So 9 months later I got it done. Lots of diapers, lots of sleepless nights later.

GET IT DONE!

Damn Big A, you're starting to scare me with that post about chronic issues.
I just hope Im one of the lucky ones that everything goes fine.
Im just going to take 3 days off work to make sure I just stay at home with ice packs and do nothing.

My buddy got it done over summer. Was banging and shootin blanks within 6 days. So I guess it was pretty simple process.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws