over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do i attract Black Women?

Anyway, happy monday assholes :))))

**broken link removed**

Why is it every time you make black jokes, it always comes off as racist but when you make jokes towards white people, it never comes off as racist ??

black thug kills a black man.... NOTHING

black thug kills a white man.... NOTHING

A white cop kills a black thug .... OMFGGG RACIST MOTHER FUCKER !

Hahahaha it's so true!!!

Hahahaha it's so true!!!

I don't think people even know what racist means to be honest.... racist is when you truly believe that your race is abover others. Someone like Hitler...and you start to hate on them. It's a strong word!

Sluggy saying "you must sell fried chicken" is in no way a hateful or a racist comment. It's simply a joke. OP saying that he doesn't wear thug clothes is also not racism... he is sterotyping. A big difference!

I don't think people even know what racist means to be honest.... racist is when you truly believe that your race is abover others. Someone like Hitler...and you start to hate on them. It's a strong word!

Sluggy saying "you must sell fried chicken" is in no way a hateful or a racist comment. It's simply a joke. OP saying that he doesn't wear thug clothes is also not racism... he is sterotyping. A big difference!

Thanks raw33man,

I'm glad there's someone out there that can see it how it is. The OP came off comically out of touch, and so I threw a joke in there. Lets all have a laugh at the rediculous scenario, and move one. What's with people these days... How is EVERYTHING offensive all of a sudden?

Lol I completely agree with both of you. Don't see where the racism is taking play here, people just like to point it to that if they can. All in all you two are just being hilarious right!? Made me laugh[emoji23]

Thanks raw33man,

I'm glad there's someone out there that can see it how it is. The OP came off comically out of touch, and so I threw a joke in there. Lets all have a laugh at the rediculous scenario, and move one. What's with people these days... How is EVERYTHING offensive all of a sudden?
Seriously. You can't joke about anything these days. Nobody can laugh at themselves anymore. Why is everyone so damn insecure these days.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Raw you are 100% correct....unfortunately "reverse racism" is A/OK, just like "tolerance", Political Correctness, gay marriage, lesbian marriage, marrying your dog, etc. Problem is shit flows downhill, people are scared to stick up for themselves. I could give a fuck if my honest opinions "offend" anyone, i can fight and im highly trained.
Anyway thank your commander in chief, Former U.S.Attorney General(Holder), and stupid fucking "reverse" racist people like the mayor of Baltimore.....because all of them threw law enforcement under the bus. If it wasnt for them, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU CALL when you need help? Gang members?
Statistically, arent most of NYPD officers for example Black and Hispanic, with Caucasions in there? Do they have control over the color of the person's skin who is committing a crime? Let me tell you something, break into my house if you want to.....you will have Two in the chest, One in the forehead. This shit makes me sick......and if i offended anyone, oh well

All this to will pass. americans have to much time on thier hands and are staring at eachother to much. This generation is god damn sensative, whites blacks mexicans others all get shot...stop committing crime everyone and maybe cops wont shoot your ass. bullets dont care what color you are.

sorry trying not to rant,, but I have a certain group of peope who hit on me in the gym frequently......GAY MEN....Why>? im not gay and I dont care if your gay, I dont like to suck cock and dont like man poop on my cock. women poop smells better and I like to suck on a hard clit....Making my self laugh LOL.

Damn....

Attachments

• forest whitaker.jpg
    forest whitaker.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 263
It could be worse. It could be black men.
I have that problem...

Hahaha definitely a problem.

I love black women, aggressive in bed ! Awesome getting bitched at by your roommate when he cant sleep because of "some noises":headbang::D

Hahaha definitely a problem.

I love black women, aggressive in bed ! Awesome getting bitched at by your roommate when he cant sleep because of "some noises":headbang::D

Ah yea..I remember those days...like 25 years ago for me! haha. Nevertheless ---fond memories !!!:D

It's male human!

lol i'm a normal man too, whenever seeing women i've been gotten attraction on them too! :D

Its odd, im 31 white man,5feet11 200 pounds fairly lean.Im irish Descendant.

I always get looks by black women? One approach me at the gym.

Im not racist or anything, but i wonder why it seem i attract black womens?

:confused:

Im not dressing like a thug also!

I prefer white women but i cant seem too attract them?

I just dont know?

nothing wrong with dating a black girl, go ahead and put a little cream in her coffee ;)

Yeah you are exactly right raw...true racism is a belief in superiority, prejudice on the other hand is pre-judgement based on stereotype.

Alot of people would never understand this but you can be racist and not be prejudice...and you can be prejudice and not be a racist.

I am pretty sure you are looking at these women directly in the eyes. That is significant in Black culture. Not a glance, but actually looking at their eyes. (Try it with a dude you might get some static) Lastly, these women have a passion about them seldom matched by any white girl. Seemed less hindered. (Of course, I only have 3 as a reference)

Hey I get it all the time from all races,I am 36,6ft,275#s,13%bf,and tatted down...Don't hate all women are attracted to a man who she feels can and will protect her...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity