over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why do women blow up?

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
why do women blow up when they are on the pill?

Lethalius

Registered
Newbies
Not sure. Probably something to do with hormones. Every girl I date blows up because I am always eating, so they tend to eat more being around me. Lol

Jelet

Registered
I dont think its the pill. I think its woman getting comfortable with you and eating what you eat as Lethalius said. I had two girlfriends that were on the pill and both were skinny. It was only when I went on a 2 week vacation with one of them. She ate exactly what i ate at restaurants for 2 weeks straight and she blew up...(water weight and some fat) I ended up breaking up with her after the vacation and judging from her pics she did lose the weight after 2 months

Actually im sorry. Both of my ex girlfriends were on birth control that had the Stick thing on their arm. They did not take a pill but had the stick in their arm for birth control. Maybe thats best to prevent weight gain?

Rogue

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
Maybe a little of both?
Hormones AND the extra food when hanging out with
someone who enjoys eating.
Most women think food is the enemy, the other 1/3 are on low carbs and some wont eat in front of you...
There's a reason for their fluctuating moods asides from hormones.

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I've caught a few practicing bulimia, throwing up after a nice meal out at a restaurant.

TeknoViking

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've caught a few practicing bulimia, throwing up after a nice meal out at a restaurant.
My ex struggled with this. Whats crazy is she is a licensed therapist who specifically works in eating disorders as well.

I do not really judge these women. The shit I have put into my body to be huge and then to be ripped is pure fucken poison. Spending thousands of dollars etc and also breaking the law while i am at it...I can relate to women like this.

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
My ex struggled with this. Whats crazy is she is a licensed therapist who specifically works in eating disorders as well.

I do not really judge these women. The shit I have put into my body to be huge and then to be ripped is pure fucken poison. Spending thousands of dollars etc and also breaking the law while i am at it...I can relate to women like this.
My exact thoughts too. I think most of us are surprised to find out what ladies do this.

NGL34

Registered

There is a tremendous amount of social pressure to look good these days. We as humans dont mean to do this, but we do treat good looking people better then someone who is less attractive. So I too cant judge these people who will try anything to be attractive or maintain it.

To the women who do let themselves go I think hormones do play a part, but I think moreso comfort having a significant and children lead's them to believe they no longer having to be on there A game. I also think time becomes an issues as well. When your single you have time to work out, be selfish, but with a family your needs usually take a backseat.

Qwerty1234

Newbies
Girlfriend of 6 years has been on and off the pill a couple times. At the beginning of our relationship she blew up on it. Just puffy I suppose, not like an abnormal weight gain but noticeable. I think we all know what higher estrogen can do to the body.
Nowadays many companies are heading in a direction where their products don’t include as much of the hormones in them, rather chemicals to manipulate the existing hormones themselves. Her newer brand does not have the same effect as her older one.

odd concept but the ring that’s inserted directly inside them does work and without the heavy sides, albeit at times you can feel it lol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Youngrobert1!