advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do some herbivores have a large muscles?

xman78

Registered
Some herbivorous animals have huge muscles, like the horse, the ox, the bull, the gorilla etc. For example, the gorilla is a vegetarian fruit, and his gut is similar to ours because the science says that we are vegetarian fruit.

My question is: these animals do not eat meat, and fruits and vegetables contain only volumes 1-2% protein. So should I assume that is all a matter of hormones, their endocrine system produces a high amount of hormones! What do you think?

They have the ability to convert the cellulose they eat into amino acids.

They have the enzymes to that, we do not. That's the same reason they can eat grass, and leaves of of a tree, and we can't.

Some herbivorous animals have huge muscles, like the horse, the ox, the bull, the gorilla etc. For example, the gorilla is a vegetarian fruit, and his gut is similar to ours because the science says that we are vegetarian fruit.

My question is: these animals do not eat meat, and fruits and vegetables contain only volumes 1-2% protein. So should I assume that is all a matter of hormones, their endocrine system produces a high amount of hormones! What do you think?

along with what kingpeon said, they have digestive tracts designed to assimilate nutrients that other creatures cant, as well as the ability to synthesize things their diet does not provide. when creatures eat protein it doesnt 'magically' turn to muscle!!!!

good genetics :eek:

Yep. Look at the diet for humans. There are essential and non essential amino acids(the building blocks of protein). the essential amino acids are ones that our body cannoy synthesize on its own and we must take them in through our diet. The non essential our body can produce on its own.

Those animals you mention produce the enzymes necessary to take plant life and break it down into the essential amino acids that they need. Cellusose for example will just pass through our digestive system. Thats what we call fiber in our diet.

Cows have four separate stomach compartments (rumen, reticulum, omasum and abomasum). Other ruminants(spelling ???means four stomach compartments) are elephants and camels.

The 4 compartments as a fermentation areas where microorganisms, like bacteria and protozoa, break down their food feed (grass,hay,corn, water, saliva, etc.) These microbes break down the cellulose into energy sources that the cow can digest (volatile fatty acids), and build protein, which again, the cow can digest.

They also regurgitate partially digested stuff and chew on it some more, which is why goats are chewing, even when they are not eating.

Hope this made sense,lol.This explains cows anyway.

some of us eat more fiber than others, thats what we call 'super colon blow'

:)

A nice big can of black beans does the trick for me. Although I hate it when my wife eats chili. Did you ever notice how it doesnt stink when you fart but if someone else does it reeks?

A nice big can of black beans does the trick for me. Although I hate it when my wife eats chili. Did you ever notice how it doesnt stink when you fart but if someone else does it reeks?

ha, i do the same thing. i mix black beans with my ground beef. there is a store thats sells in bulk for cheap - $4.50 for 7 lb can. fiber, low glycemic index carbs, beef - awesome workout food!

i noticed that only the 'hot' farts stink

them quiet ones r fuckin killers man
whew

frk

I think that, eating all the day these animals they produce an enormous amount of increase factors, and he does not depend from the ingested protein amount, but from the calories totals. My theory is the following one:

If for example a man who succeeds to manage 500mg/1gr aas to the day, 30 iu of gh to day 60 iu slin, not necessarily for me would have need of 500 gr of proteins to the day, but he would be enough 7000 kcal to the day, like for example 1,5 kg of integral rice.

An example is the gorilla, from imposing the muscular mass and from the force that would calmly succeed to break our back like a grissino, it only eats yields and cereals!

What of thoughts?

like austin powers says "everyone loves their own brand"

like austin powers says "everyone loves their own brand"

LOL. Ive never watched those movies, I think I need to check them out. We have a Sphynx cat and I guess one is in one of his movies. My kids would probably like to see the movie. Is it appropriate for kids 6 and 7 yrs old? Probably not?

LOL. Ive never watched those movies, I think I need to check them out. We have a Sphynx cat and I guess one is in one of his movies. My kids would probably like to see the movie. Is it appropriate for kids 6 and 7 yrs old? Probably not?

honestly, i think they are pretty kid friendly movies. are those the bald cats? wouldnt mind having one, although, i assume they are pricey?

honestly, i think they are pretty kid friendly movies. are those the bald cats? wouldnt mind having one, although, i assume they are pricey?

Yeah, hes bald. The most friendly breed of cat ive ever had. They go for about $1k or so. My oldest daughter has allergies to cats, and is able to tolerate Gonzo just fine.

If you like cats, this is the breed for you. He is more like a dog than a cat in that he follows me where ever I go. Sleeps with me everynight. I cant even go to the bathroom without him following me to the door and he sits there and cries for me. I usually give in and just open the door so he can come in lol.

This guy is a carnavore! He eats like a bodybuilder and is real lean. His body temp runs several degrees higher than a normal cat, so his metabolism is flying.

Attachments

• DSCN0688.jpg
    DSCN0688.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 260
This guy is a carnavore! He eats like a bodybuilder and is real lean. His body temp runs several degrees higher than a normal cat, so his metabolism is flying.

WTF is wrong with you shaving a cat like that... sicko...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws