over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol useless ?

ruslatunnan

Banned
I was told that winstrol is pretty useless if you have body fat higher than 10% ? What do you say about that? The reason for this he told me, is that I have to high fat percent to see my body change in winstrol and the same with masteron

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Absolutely silly.. Winstrol is a very strong compound.. It can build a very decent amount of muscle.. He may be referring to the fact that winny is mainly used in pre contest cutting .. But trust me, winny is a very good builder regardless of the bodyfat..

almightyalpha

Registered
Agreed. Winstrol will help with nitrogen retention and harden up the muscles a good amount! The only reason people say winni is good if you're super lean is because for show prep, it does help with appearance of hardened look and dries you out a good bit.

#TeamDreamCrusher

ruslatunnan

Banned
Absolutely silly.. Winstrol is a very strong compound.. It can build a very decent amount of muscle.. He may be referring to the fact that winny is mainly used in pre contest cutting .. But trust me, winny is a very good builder regardless of the bodyfat..

Thanks for the answer.. I have never tried it and I'm looking for something to build size in next cycle. Was thinking of

600mg test cyp a week
500mg deca a week
50mg winny ed

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i have never understood the ideology that drugs like Mastron , winstrol , and primo are useless if your body fat is above 10-12% like the elevated body fat will render the drug useless..

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Yeah.. Winny is good at lowering shbg which " increases" others gears effectiveness.. But since winny doesn't retain water etc it is not know as a " mass builder".. But winny is a 320 on the anabolic index .. So it builds some lean tissue trust me.. Keep winny to just 6 weeks or so since it is fairly liver toxic and does a job on cholesterol readings..

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First cycle was 14mg per day of 2mg Zambon winstrol tabs. 1 month. Gained 14lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big-Dawg

Banned
I love oral winstrol,good strength and overall good feeling... I like to run winny,t bol combo 40mg each a day for 6 weeks...

THE REAPER

little slice

it's already been a year and 2016 is still posting shit threads :rolleyes:

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member
I had done a Winstrol only cycle back in the day with IP 50mg tabs. It was supposed to be a Winstrol and NPP cycle but the IP NPP I did one injection and this was by far the most painful injection I ever had. I had a red swollen ass check for a week and cursed that fire water thereafter. This was like about 10 years ago.

Back on track. Yes, the Winstrol only cycle produced a nice look, gained some muscle and strength. Don't write it off as a hardener only.

heavyhitter

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Winstrol is a good compound. I think a lot of people just don't think it's working because they can't "see" the effects above 10-12 percent bodyfat

biglizard225

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Love Winstrol. Probably my favorite compound aside fromAnadrol and Tren

The shbg effects are very noticeable in my case I get crazy libido from this compound. Strength goes up, my attitude gets more positive, doesn't affect my appetite like some claim. Great compound, it's cosmetic effect is very very noticeable stacked with Tren with a lower body fat under 10%

concreter

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Winny is Crazy strong. The last time I ran it at 30mgs I ended up at 4%.
I found myself trying to counter act it with Spoonfulls of peanut butter. lol

Last edited:

SRhealth-Rachel

Kilo Klub Member
winstrol is a good compound, but it will harden you up, because it dries you joints up, you can use fish oil will work well.
winstrol has a good effect to raise strength, but if for first cycle you can use test only.

Gcherry1

Banned
I love winny and always see great results with it. Winny is a classic compound. But unwound say less body fat better results forsure. You can use it to help as well. Maybe t3 or clen w ith winny together

heman4u

Registered
I have used stanozolol tablets 50mg/day for upto 8-9 weeks in a cycle and 100mg/day for the last 10 days in the same cycle. I feel I see what it does when BF % is below 10% or so. It made my body hard, defined and yes very vascular.

Joenoarms

Registered
I wouldn't refer to any anabolic steroid as useless. Even because of someone's body fat percentage.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuco61