over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol

I would just leave it im sure you are being to harsh on your self, if you drink alcohol as well i find that actually always dries me out and makes me look leaner. Again would depends on the type.

What i find works best for me is 25mg win 25mg adrol. and only for 2 or 3 weeks max

big bro if you are lean enough you do NOT need to add the tren. Winny oral is godly. tren would sabotage my relationship and vacation. If you can handle the tren like you say then add it and turn MORE heads than you already do.
Lol you always Crack me up brother. Winny is godly you're right.tren doesn't mess me up like that.but it does make me tired and sluggish and that may mess with my parting. Every time we go to Vegas I get about 3 or 4 hrs of sleep and wake up to party again.its fucking vegas.🤣🤣🤣

Diet your ass off , like PSMF for a few weeks to drop a little extra fat.
Take a little Arimadex to drop the estrogen some to reduce any extra water you could be holding

2 weeks out add in 50mg winstrol and go have fun.

Yes Winstrol is liver toxic but I guarantee that taking 50mg for a couple weeks while drinking isn't gonna cause the issue that 50mg for 8 weeks will or 10pmg for 4-5 weeks.
Yea bro it's toxic but like you said.about 3 weeks of it ain't going to kill anyone
Then a week of parting. Then just cruise and detox

Go with the winny. It helps provide a positive, confident mindset. It also makes me feel good. Tren makes me angry and tired.
That is true it gives positive mindset. Tren doesn’t make me angry but shit it makes me tired as hell.and that will definitely mess with the parting

Just a side note I have been dieting hard for 7 weeks now. If I do it any harder it be like if I was competing again and getting preped for the show .I don't want to get that lean. Just need the abs bloat gone.the gh is the cause of it not diet. Tren will make me flat

Tren and winny is my go to. Running it now so I’d say go for it for 4 weeks.
50mg of tren m w f. Hit me really hard already. I like injectable winny though. Winny tabs vs injectable night and day. Never notice much on tabs.
Yea but injectable winny always has crippled me. Specially when I'm lean. Well I stay lean year round but I meant competition lean.I haven't competed for a few years now.so I haven't touch winny ever since .never had the need to.

winny and scotch on the rocks combo sounds like the plan hhaha.Sounds like when you pull the gh it will be gone. 7 weeks of dieting changes the way you see your self as most of us know.

Minimal sleep lots of booze and dehydration and you will have the look you are after haha

winny and scotch on the rocks combo sounds like the plan hhaha.Sounds like when you pull the gh it will be gone. 7 weeks of dieting changes the way you see your self as most of us know.

Minimal sleep lots of booze and dehydration and you will have the look you are after haha
You might be kidding but it's true. Alcohol and dehydration that comes with it dries you the hell out if you lean already. Every time we go on a short vacation for 3 or 4 days Every morning I wake up beside being hungover like shit I'm shredded to hell.but half way through the day it's gone because I don't diet when I'm on vacation. I eat like a beast all day

And I'm a scotch drinker by the way lol

Just use the winny for the last 4 weeks. Why would you take the tren if you say you don't want to. You remind me of this old kids in the hall skit.

^^^ahhh ..dilemmas ..dilemmas

here's what i see brother;

1.) TREN; (..forget your age etc etc) ..DO YOU REALLY ON TREN IN VEGAS?!!!
..sounds like a potential recipe for a shallow grave in the desert, lol
..in any event ..you wanna be able to "keep-your-cool" when you'r "having fun" in Vegas

2.) WINSTROL; ..you gonna be drinking (..excessively perhaps?) in Vegas??
..maybe 4wks of 50mg of STAN (..esp oral ..double liver pass) might not be the best idea

IMO; ..go & have fun ..you prob already look better than 95% of the "tourists" there
..nobody's gonna "caliper" your ass
+nobody can tell (..or cares) if you'r "plus-or-minus" 2%BF (..including hookers, lol)

^^^some better alternative options IMO might be to:
1.) just cut your TEST in half

2.) just add an AI
(..not too much, just a lil to "tighten you up a bit" ..maye even drop it a week before you go)

3.) cut your TEST & add an AI

My thoughts exactly.

you don't have liver / kidney problems when you take alcohol and orals?
Nope never I'm one of guys I can't take anything at any dose and my liver and kidney values are normal.all I take is liv52. Now my cholesterol is different that get a little out of wack but not too bad

Just use the winny for the last 4 weeks. Why would you take the tren if you say you don't want to. You remind me of this old kids in the hall skit.

It's not that I don't want to take it.its I don't like to use tren now because I'm older.but in a once in a blue case like this.I have both on hand and wanted the guys opinion on what they would do. And if tren was the better option or both together then I would take it

Tren and winny is my go to. Running it now so I’d say go for it for 4 weeks.
50mg of tren m w f. Hit me really hard already. I like injectable winny though. Winny tabs vs injectable night and day. Never notice much on tabs.
Yo cito you doing tren and winny together now at what doses

I’m on tren ace 50mg mon wed fri.

injectable winstrol 50mg mon wed fri.

I started it this week. In 2 weeks I’m gonna up the tren to 75mg m w f. Run it for 4 more weeks then shut it down.

Just go on vacation and enjoy yourself. If you look like you workout in someway shape or form you're already in the 99th percentile. Past that not too many people are going to give a fuck.

Just go on vacation and enjoy yourself. If you look like you workout in someway shape or form you're already in the 99th percentile. Past that not too many people are going to give a fuck.
Everyone cares. Lol. When you walk into the pool area and your huge and shredded. Everyone stairs. The guys start either talking shit or are like dam. Then the chicks are like o fuck. The milfs and older women are like please fuck me and take me away from my husband

Tren does cause abnormal sex drive for many, if that is good or bad, depends. So if you're on the prowl for threesomes and want to be extra horny... I would take it for sure if I was looking for casual sex. Though I don't know if you were joking or not. Don't have to take extreme amounts, just a little something.

Winny for 4 weeks and then drinking for a week and worried about the liver? Depends on how cautious you are, I wouldn't give that angle a second thought, but that's me. Maybe I would load up on antioxidants. There is this Russian antioxidant called Emoxypine that's supposed to be wonderful against alcohol sides, hangovers etc. I've used a bunch but I never drink so haven't been able to test that. Anyone here use it?

Regarding steroids and looking "good" for vacations or whatever. I sometims feel like an overly juiced look is kind of disgusting in others. The swollen face, water retention and looking like you are about to explode lol. A cleaned out look might look "better", though I know how we all want to be maximally jacked and imposing all the time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear