Winstrol

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Ok guy I'm be going to Vegas in 4 weeks. I look great but need to bring out my abs more.my cycle is 750 sist 400 npp and I was doing 750eq but dropped it at week 10.too much anxiety.

Now the question is. I have 50 pills of 50mg winny and I have tren too. Really don't want to take tren at my age 49
I don't get any sides from it but just to harsh for my age.

Should I just add the winny 50mg tabs 1 a day for the next 4 weeks? Or add the tren along with it.of course diet is on point. I just want to hear what you guys would do if you where in this position. Again I really like to avoid the tren.but if it works to my goal advantage better I don't think one last run for 4 weeks will kill me

You could try the victor black approach of 100mg of tren a week. If you can get by with 25mg of winstrol a day I would do that with the 100mg a week of tren and readjust from there as needed.

If your lean 50mg a Winny all day. I like low does tren, esp hex if you got it. I am older and run it one time per year and sometimes low at 150-200mg a week and it works wonders....with test, and GH.

If I had to choose one single drug that causes the most dramatic changes in body shape, it would be vinstrol. I cannot imagine preparing for the competition without him. One condition you must have extremely low% bf, preferably below 6% if you have 10% and more, do not be under the illusion that vinstrol will "bring out" your abdominal muscles lol

Ok guy I'm be going to Vegas in 4 weeks. I look great but need to bring out my abs more.my cycle is 750 sist 400 npp and I was doing 750eq but dropped it at week 10.too much anxiety.

Now the question is. I have 50 pills of 50mg winny and I have tren too. Really don't want to take tren at my age 49

Should I just add the winny 50mg tabs 1 a day for the next 4 weeks? Or add the tren along with it.of course diet is on point. I just want to hear what you guys would do if you where in this position. Again I really like to avoid the tren.but if it works to my goal advantage better I don't think one last run for 4 weeks will kill me

^^^ahhh ..dilemmas ..dilemmas

here's what i see brother;

1.) TREN; (..forget your age etc etc) ..DO YOU REALLY ON TREN IN VEGAS?!!!
..sounds like a potential recipe for a shallow grave in the desert, lol
..in any event ..you wanna be able to "keep-your-cool" when you'r "having fun" in Vegas

2.) WINSTROL; ..you gonna be drinking (..excessively perhaps?) in Vegas??
..maybe 4wks of 50mg of STAN (..esp oral ..double liver pass) might not be the best idea

IMO; ..go & have fun ..you prob already look better than 95% of the "tourists" there
..nobody's gonna "caliper" your ass
+nobody can tell (..or cares) if you'r "plus-or-minus" 2%BF (..including hookers, lol)

^^^some better alternative options IMO might be to:
1.) just cut your TEST in half

2.) just add an AI
(..not too much, just a lil to "tighten you up a bit" ..maye even drop it a week before you go)

3.) cut your TEST & add an AI

I like SOUR DIESEL's different options.
Couple other ones from me:

1. Diet for 2 weeks. Stay on the same diet and add more cardio in...get dug out.
2. Proviron? Less harsh than Winny for sure.
Yea I didn't mention it but I take 50mg proviron Ed and 3iu of gh

^^^ahhh ..dilemmas ..dilemmas

here's what i see brother;

1.) TREN; (..forget your age etc etc) ..DO YOU REALLY ON TREN IN VEGAS?!!!
..sounds like a potential recipe for a shallow grave in the desert, lol
..in any event ..you wanna be able to "keep-your-cool" when you'r "having fun" in Vegas

2.) WINSTROL; ..you gonna be drinking (..excessively perhaps?) in Vegas??
..maybe 4wks of 50mg of STAN (..esp oral ..double liver pass) might not be the best idea

IMO; ..go & have fun ..you prob already look better than 95% of the "tourists" there
..nobody's gonna "caliper" your ass
+nobody can tell (..or cares) if you'r "plus-or-minus" 2%BF (..including hookers, lol)

^^^some better alternative options IMO might be to:
1.) just cut your TEST in half

2.) just add an AI
(..not too much, just a lil to "tighten you up a bit" ..maye even drop it a week before you go)

3.) cut your TEST & add an AI

Yea you are right in everything you said I'm sure I'm look 95% better than everyone there not patting myself in the back but its true

Also yes me and my girl will be drinking like fish.shit we going to be there for an entire week lol

TREN really doesn't effect me in the anger department. I normally have a short fuse very short for that matter.but that's always been me.I just can't take shit from people acting like assholes.but honestly tren doesn't make it any worse🤣🤣🤣 fuck me

So now with all the replies I'm more confused than before

If ya gonna party, keep where you are and save the Winny and tren.
Oh and I take 20mg of Nolvadex Ed t
If you’re pretty lean already and just looking for an extra kick I don’t see why you’d need anything more than the winni. Why bother with the tren at your age if it’s not for a contest or something
Yea I don't compete anymore so I have the tren just sitting there and the winny was free

Yea you are right in everything you said I'm sure I'm look 95% better than everyone there not patting myself in the back but its true

Also yes me and my girl will be drinking like fish.shit we going to be there for an entire week lol
^^^i say ..just go & have fun (..personally i'd just go big-as-shit & enjoy)

TREN really doesn't effect me in the anger department. I normally have a short fuse very short for that matter.but that's always been me.I just can't take shit from people acting like assholes.but honestly tren doesn't make it any worse 🤣 🤣 🤣 fuck me
^^^be careful in Vegas ..decide to be "mr. cool" for your trip ..let somebody else "take out the garbage" ..you'r on vacation, lol

So now with all the replies I'm more confused than before

^^^TOO55's advice on diet was gold ..should really have been the first suggestion

ya brother, cut your cals (..cut hard, if you want ..depending on how bad you want to "show-well")

..then just do all your re-feeds in Vegas, lol

^^^i say ..just go & have fun (..personally i'd just go big-as-shit & enjoy)

^^^be careful in Vegas ..decide to be "mr. cool" for your trip ..let somebody else "take out the garbage" ..you'r on vacation, lol

^^^TOO55's advice on diet was gold ..should really have been the first suggestion

ya brother, cut your cals (..cut hard, if you want ..depending on how bad you want to "show-well")

..then just do all your re-feeds in Vegas, lol

Yea you are right my girl already warned me.babe your bouncer days are over for years now.if someone is drunk and acting stupid we leave and go to another area or place lol.if you behave I might invite a hottie to join us to the room .so my ass is going to be extremely good ha ha ha

I think I'm take your advice and go big as fuck like I am now and forget about abs.its not like I don't have them I'm just little bloated in the stomach from water. I'm add 150mg of tren and keep my 20mg of Nolvadex Ed with the 3iu of gh and the 50mg Proviron

Tren and winny is my go to. Running it now so I’d say go for it for 4 weeks.
50mg of tren m w f. Hit me really hard already. I like injectable winny though. Winny tabs vs injectable night and day. Never notice much on tabs.

big bro if you are lean enough you do NOT need to add the tren. Winny oral is godly. tren would sabotage my relationship and vacation. If you can handle the tren like you say then add it and turn MORE heads than you already do.

Tren and winny is my go to. Running it now so I’d say go for it for 4 weeks.
50mg of tren m w f. Hit me really hard already. I like injectable winny though. Winny tabs vs injectable night and day. Never notice much on tabs.
I havent taken the injectable since ttokyo probably and I have always had killer results with accurately dosed winny tabs. How did you avoid PIP and soft tissue issues with the stanz inj? Id have to lace it with lidocaine lol

Diet your ass off , like PSMF for a few weeks to drop a little extra fat.
Take a little Arimadex to drop the estrogen some to reduce any extra water you could be holding

2 weeks out add in 50mg winstrol and go have fun.

Yes Winstrol is liver toxic but I guarantee that taking 50mg for a couple weeks while drinking isn't gonna cause the issue that 50mg for 8 weeks will or 10pmg for 4-5 weeks.

Hahaha I don’t. I shot some on Monday in my shoulder. Shit still hurts bad.

VIP Anabolics use to have lidocaine in theres. It was really good stuff.
I’ll tough it out for a month or so with different spots.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member