over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie winstrol question

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
Didn't use it in the past because of the hairline but now that's not a problem.
I've got a shit-ton of oral winstrol to use at the end of my summer cut cycle.

I've got an event in two weeks and wonder if 2 wks at 50mg/ed would help me drop some water and tighten up.
Currently recomping, running Test E 500/wk, Deca240+NPP200/wk, EQ 500/wk. Diet/training/cardio all GTG.
Body fat, hard to estimate w/the nandrolone, striations in the shoulders/chest clearly visible, abs not so much.

Just going on vacation and want to look a little better in a tank top, wonder if it would help or be a waste.

I'd definitely drop the Deca and NPP , add in the Winstrol , if you are really wanting to drop some body fat cut your diet back to PSMF for the next two weeks

How much are you planning to pin just before you leave for vacation? I usually step down a little rather than pinning a gram+ one week and then like a TRT dose the week of vacation. If it were me... drop nandrolones now, start winny now, drop EQ next week, run winny until you leave and then whatever test dose you want for vacation. I personally like to only be on test for vacations and stuff (besides whatever else is lingering)
Well, wait, that's a lie. I started using a low dose of mast this last year so vacation would be test and mast haha

If you've got a shit-ton and have never used it before then why not do a 2 week experiment? It's not gonna hurt how you look
Used it once like 17 years ago, got some shedding and dumped it. Anyone around here remember when some orals were sent imprinted on paper? It worked but the hair was a game over situation then. Now I'm older and about to shave it for good so...

As for dropping the nandrolones, yes, that is of course the perfect response but I'm running this recomp through the end of May so counter productive in the grand scheme of things.

I got like 2.5 cycles worth so two weeks wouldn't be a bad experiment. Just thought I'd ask the community what they thought.

I'm in a similar situation where I have a couple cycles worth of oral winny. I was hesitant to use it because of the hair issue also. I'm supposed to be in a cruise started in March but just added 50mg winny, about day 4 now and it's already got me looking sharper and a tad drier. Like my tricep is way more pronounced and the insertion near the elbow has just a more detailed look. So I think 2 weeks of 50mg will make a difference in your appearance. I was cruising in test mast and a touch of tren but I dropped them and just doing test 400 and winny 50. Going to run for 30 days and get bloods.

I would echo dropping the nandrolone. Eq I would still keep in if u don't mind it. Personally if im travelling for a week or two I would pin a full weeks dose of injectables the day of departure. Last trip I just packed 3 slin pins in my toiletries bag gtg

Used it once like 17 years ago, got some shedding and dumped it. Anyone around here remember when some orals were sent imprinted on paper? It worked but the hair was a game over situation then. Now I'm older and about to shave it for good so...

As for dropping the nandrolones, yes, that is of course the perfect response but I'm running this recomp through the end of May so counter productive in the grand scheme of things.

I got like 2.5 cycles worth so two weeks wouldn't be a bad experiment. Just thought I'd ask the community what they thought.
tbh, if you add the winny or don't, drop the nandrolones or don't, you're still gonna look good, especially a tank top, easily.
if you're running a planned recomp now and gonna lift on vacation keep it all on. I'd still drop the winny on vacation so i could drink

I'd definitely drop the Deca and NPP , add in the Winstrol , if you are really wanting to drop some body fat cut your diet back to PSMF for the next two weeks
That would work and it's good advice if I didn't have other plans in the near term but my recomp is going well so I don't think PSMF is right for me now. HOWEVER, I do have another event in July when I'll be in the middle of my cut cycle and a little time in a somewhat aggressive PSMF would prob be perfect. Plan to peak is end of Sept but for that July thing could be just the trick, thanks!

Oral winny cosmetic effects seem to fully hit 2 weeks for me. I think that's standard for most though I've heard some say injectable hits faster - no idea on that but run oral winny a lot.

Would dropping Deca and keeping NPP make a difference? I know some people use some NPP summertime (not contest prep) for fullness.

If your abs aren't visible then your BF levels are too high. 2 weeks of winny wont do much. Better off saving it for your actual cut (when you drop deca npp)

I don’t think dropping deca right now would make a difference, 2wks right. Probably wouldn’t notice much that soon.

I’d just throw in winny, see what happens. I just did for my vacation in 3wks. I’m 1 week in @50mg a day, plus my Sust at 500/wk, and Npp at 200/wk, I’ve been running.

Didn't use it in the past because of the hairline but now that's not a problem.
I've got a shit-ton of oral winstrol to use at the end of my summer cut cycle.

I've got an event in two weeks and wonder if 2 wks at 50mg/ed would help me drop some water and tighten up.
Currently recomping, running Test E 500/wk, Deca240+NPP200/wk, EQ 500/wk. Diet/training/cardio all GTG.
Body fat, hard to estimate w/the nandrolone, striations in the shoulders/chest clearly visible, abs not so much.

Just going on vacation and want to look a little better in a tank top, wonder if it would help or be a waste.
Maybe i will give you the worst advice ever but... my 2 cents:
drop NPP, add Winny
pop 25-75mg Ephedrine ed (this helps me curb hunger and drop water)
take 25-50mg HCTZ first thing am (it's a mild diuretic, my mother is on that since 20 years)

You will drop weight and look harder.

I don’t think dropping deca right now would make a difference, 2wks right. Probably wouldn’t notice much that soon.

I’d just throw in winny, see what happens. I just did for my vacation in 3wks. I’m 1 week in @50mg a day, plus my Sust at 500/wk, and Npp at 200/wk, I’ve been running.
Are u noticing cosmetic effects from one week? I know I am. Idk about it taking longer to work but I saw almost immediate changes

Are u noticing cosmetic effects from one week? I know I am. Idk about it taking longer to work but I saw almost immediate changes

When bodyfat is 10% or lower you will definitely notice it within a week.

Dude, I had fat around my belly button that literally disappeared. Strength is stupid right now, I’ve got to be careful because every time I’ve torn something winny was involved.

My diet is shit, and I’m just watching myself morph. Im assuming alot could be attributed to muscle memory. I hit legs just for a pump (getting back in it) and my shape is coming back.

Strong compound IMO, just need to be careful training, at least for my body.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws