over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW, just got BLOODWORK back!!!!

MassiveG knows his stuff! Thank you for sharing that with us. I will have to go back and search for that post of yours on supplementation.
I wasn't aware of bromelain or ginger. I did a quick search and found this on wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromelain
"Bromelain supplementation up to 460 mg has been shown to have no effect on human heart rate or blood pressure; however, increasing doses up to 1840 mg have been shown to increase the heart rate proportionately."
Don't know about ginger. Just read something that 1 gram daily can help with nausea and motion sickness.

BRABUS said:
Ive just done a show and had blood work done 3 days before it after being on for a number of months due to the qualifieying show being 5 weeks previous.
Anyway my liver readings were elevated abour 7 times above normal. I think it was my ALT which the doc said was in the region of 330-350when i asked for figures as i left after getting a second test to see if things were stating do drop/normalise now that im off. However has only been a week.

Truth be known it has got me a bit worried as the last month before the last show i was dead on my feet all the time but just put it down to the hard training and diet etc. However i severely over done it and went in drained/flat/deflated and feeling somewhat off. Needless to say i blew the contest despite winning the qualifier.

The Dr said the way i was feeling etc couldve been down to my liver on top of the fact i severely over dieted and over trained. Although the readings are high he isnt overly concerned just yet, ( he's somewhat of an authority on gear use ) but is also sending for a hepatitis test too just to rule that out.

I am starting to feel better after a week off of everything including training etc and been advised to keep training light ank keep fluids high.

Is there anything else that i can do to speed things up and get my liver reading to normal and remain normal?
Throughout id been 6 dandelion root/day, 12 175g milk thistle/day, 4 1g Vit C/day and for last 3 weeks ive also included 6-8 double strength Liv 52/day. But obviously it hasnt worked and/or that because i completely went over board my body/liver just couldnt cope.

Any advice guys??
Would the Synthetek liver product do the job alone and if so how much daily and how long would i need to use it for??
Help required asap my friends.
Brabus:( :confused:

What yer takin is ok, the only thing I waould suggest is switch the dandilion caps to the tea instead, drink 2 quarts a day. One qt in the mid morn, and one in the eve . I find that heklps me out alot the Tea works better at cleaning your blood and reducing inflamation of the liver. you should be able to find the tea bags at a health food store, but buying it by the pound is cheaper and better..PM me if you want the website to get it in biulk like that.
The Synthegene (synthetek)is an exellent producttoo, injected or orally, if i use orally i have a 10ml syringe that fits right in the top and makes it easy to measure, so if you get it you can use it either way.
Good Luck, take care of that liver, you only get one ;)

cryptasm said:
What yer takin is ok, the only thing I waould suggest is switch the dandilion caps to the tea instead, drink 2 quarts a day. One qt in the mid morn, and one in the eve . I find that heklps me out alot the Tea works better at cleaning your blood and reducing inflamation of the liver. you should be able to find the tea bags at a health food store, but buying it by the pound is cheaper and better..PM me if you want the website to get it in biulk like that.
The Synthegene (synthetek)is an exellent producttoo, injected or orally, if i use orally i have a 10ml syringe that fits right in the top and makes it easy to measure, so if you get it you can use it either way.
Good Luck, take care of that liver, you only get one ;)

Id recently read an article suggestion the same re the tea as opposed to the capsules/tablets. I also got booked in for a colonic irrigation, ( the thought of the procedure is off puttuing though ) and spoke to the nurse who does it. i explained what i do, food consumption etc etc as well as my readings. She was a great help and stated she does a number of bodybuilders. The colonic shes going to give me is also a liver cleanse using somesort of hi strentgh caffeinne, not the drinking type apparantly. She states it will make a masive difference to my liver, getting out a lot of toxins and the like. She also going to give me a parasite test and cleanse due to all the protein/meat i consume, albeit white meat. Not bad for £55 especially if as good as all ive heard and she certainly seemed to know her stuff. I actually get a free no obligation consultation regarding all the issues beforeany treatment to make sure i get the right treatment.
I'll post how it goes on this thread.
Brabus

Massive G said:
I am no doc and cannot make any recomendations but here is a little run down on my experience with them and high BP.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15059&highlight=blood

Thank you! I think I may be one of these people that are very sensitive to this side. Though, I have no aas experience but took some trenadrol(methoxy-trn) recently and my bp went up to 140/90 and higher. Got off and it went back down to 130/80.
You may not be a doc, but your posts indicate a lot of experience and knowledge! Thanks again!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear