over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW, just got BLOODWORK back!!!!

Fullybuilt

Banned
EVERYTHING PERFECT, except LDL was a little high. Scale was 0-99 and I was at 100. So not bad at all, but why is this? What lowers it?
BTW, i've been on for 1.5years from everything from test,tren,eq,winny,var,hgh,igf,etc..... and came off a really big cycle in May. Then bridged through june with 150mg test, then all july and august went on 500mg prop and 100mg winny then been at only 150test(hrt/bridge) all september till now. Got bloodwork done last week. I figured there would be at least a few things off, esecially thyroid since i've been on GH for 1.5years and liver to be off but damn, milk thistle and liv52 work b/c I've been taking them the past few months. I really consider myself luck. The RBC I don't worry about b/c im on 150mg test cyp and 500iu hcg 2x per week, so its bound to be a little high. But can someone explain to me how to lower LDL levels. I contribute them to my diet probably, since it has not been very clean for a long time.

PHIL HERNON said:
I WOULD WORRY ABOUT RBC COUNT. TEST WILL RAISE IT.

That's true. Mine was elevated even on HRT. You don't want your blood getting too thick. As far as the lowering LDL, fish oil, oatmeal and a little cardio worked for me

some ldl levels are genetic. what was it before? alot has to do with your nationality.

I agree. My hemotocrit was out the roof so I've come off for a little while. The high end of "normal" being 40-50, mine was at 61.2...of course my total test was at 1434 and my free test was at >52 (they could not/do not measure higher at my doc's lab).

Running too high an RBC can cause heart enlargement and other abnormalities I have learned. It hasn't scared me away from AAS, but has made me see the value of more frequent testing and careful use!

Just my .02

JSJ

agree with dave19, take LOTS of fish oils and also get some red yeast rice pills.

PHIL HERNON said:
I WOULD WORRY ABOUT RBC COUNT. TEST WILL RAISE IT.

Test was 4.10-5.60 and mine was 5.74

Thats not too high right? I did just give blood a few weeks ago, so its probably higher now.

What was your hematocrit?
Thickened blood is worse than liver enzymes and cholesterol IMO and the thing that most guys ignore.

Winny is known to raise LDL. On my last bloodwork my LDL was a little high, so I droped the winny added a little carido got my next tests an it was fine.

Massive G said:
Thickened blood is worse than liver enzymes and cholesterol IMO and the thing that most guys ignore.

So true. Ever see some guy that's juicing heavy and their blood looks like goo? scary.

Massive G said:

Range 36-50 I was at 48

thebrick said:
So true. Ever see some guy that's juicing heavy and their blood looks like goo? scary.

I've been told blood looks milky white after eating a high fat meal. Kind of crazy isn't it.

Should I add one baby asprin(81mg) everday to my supplement regimine forever? Is that hard on the liver? Will it help keep blood thinner?

not to jack his thread but when do you guys think is the best time to get a bloodtest? before i was clean for about 4-5 months when I did it. its actually been awhile since i've had one done.

JustWannaBeHuge said:
not to jack his thread but when do you guys think is the best time to get a bloodtest? before i was clean for about 4-5 months when I did it. its actually been awhile since i've had one done.

I think I read something that BigA mentioned every 6 weeks if your on AAS.

Fullybuilt said:
Should I add one baby asprin(81mg) everday to my supplement regimine forever? Is that hard on the liver? Will it help keep blood thinner?

A lot of people do this once they get older. Especially if there is a history of heart disease in your family. It won't hurt your liver, but will thin your blood. I think Bayer has a baby aspirin that is cheap. There is also aspirin in the old formula for Alka-Seltzer my dad was telling me(not all Dr's know this). He chose to drink this every night instead.

LIVER RESULTS

Ive just done a show and had blood work done 3 days before it after being on for a number of months due to the qualifieying show being 5 weeks previous.
Anyway my liver readings were elevated abour 7 times above normal. I think it was my ALT which the doc said was in the region of 330-350when i asked for figures as i left after getting a second test to see if things were stating do drop/normalise now that im off. However has only been a week.

Truth be known it has got me a bit worried as the last month before the last show i was dead on my feet all the time but just put it down to the hard training and diet etc. However i severely over done it and went in drained/flat/deflated and feeling somewhat off. Needless to say i blew the contest despite winning the qualifier.

The Dr said the way i was feeling etc couldve been down to my liver on top of the fact i severely over dieted and over trained. Although the readings are high he isnt overly concerned just yet, ( he's somewhat of an authority on gear use ) but is also sending for a hepatitis test too just to rule that out.

I am starting to feel better after a week off of everything including training etc and been advised to keep training light ank keep fluids high.

Is there anything else that i can do to speed things up and get my liver reading to normal and remain normal?
Throughout id been 6 dandelion root/day, 12 175g milk thistle/day, 4 1g Vit C/day and for last 3 weeks ive also included 6-8 double strength Liv 52/day. But obviously it hasnt worked and/or that because i completely went over board my body/liver just couldnt cope.

Any advice guys??
Would the Synthetek liver product do the job alone and if so how much daily and how long would i need to use it for??
Help required asap my friends.
Brabus:( :confused:

Fullybuilt said:
No bromelain and ginger root help keep the clotting factors down if you remember reading my post on supplements.
Aspirin can be rough on the stomach and liver and kidneys a bit.
Thinning the blood doesn't reduce the hematocrit only reduces clotting.

48 is getting up there I'd keep an eye on it and donate blood every 54 days religously as it helps clean out old RBC's and bound iron as well as keeping the crit down.

Massive G said:
No bromelain and ginger root help keep the clotting factors down if you remember reading my post on supplements.
Aspirin can be rough on the stomach and liver and kidneys a bit.
Thinning the blood doesn't reduce the hematocrit only reduces clotting.

48 is getting up there I'd keep an eye on it and donate blood every 54 days religously as it helps clean out old RBC's and bound iron as well as keeping the crit down.

Thanks massive G. I will add both those supps to my regimine. What dose's for each do you recommend? Spread them out throughout the day? Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131