YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wrestler, with questions, looking to compete!

SGM1985

Newbies
Hey there gang,
I am 22, and my college wrestling days are now done due to graduation. I have been hitting the gym pretty hard as of the last 6 months. I am no stranger to the gym, and certainly no stranger to cutting weight, diet, and somewhat familiar with gear. I have a few questions, and any info would be great info. I am going to break it down in sections, so hopefully you don't have to read the whole post if you don't want to!

-Tattoos- I see a lot of body builders, and I see that few of them are laden with ink. I have a a quarter sleeve, from shoulder to elbow that branches out to my whole left pec, over the shoulder, and covers my left shoulder blade. It is a sizable piece. I am not too worried about the small thing on my ribs, nor the small one on the right arm. Will this amount of ink hurt me? I think it makes the appearance of a huge loss of definition in that arm. You can barely see any vascularity, even with a huge pump.

-Gear- I did my first cycle, in April of 07. I had a buddy at a gym, who had a good hook-up on IP gear. I ran Sus-A-Ton 375 for 10 weeks (1 amp a week) and 50 mg Anadrol daily for 6 weeks. I went from a lean 157 to a semi-thick 176, and after the Nova/Clom PCT, was left with 168 of good, quality muscle, with alright definition. Then i went on to the college season, and was a fairly massive 157 pounder, as opposed to the year before...a mid-sized 141. I have stayed "clean" if you will, and just been hitting the gym really hard, cut out the partying, eating, and sleeping BIG! In the last 4 months, I have gone from 164 to about 176 (give or take a couple daily). Anyways, I am pretty new to the site, and read a ton about scammers, and all of the other "pharms". From what I've read, I think I am going to put my trust into Uncle Z. He has fairly good reviews, and I sent off for a small order last night, just to test the waters. Hope all goes well.

-Weight loss- As a young wrestler, cutting weight can become an addiction, as I'm most certain it is here on this board for some. I would have no problem skinning off a solid 10 to 15 any day of the week, but in college...it was the wrong way. Laxatives, hours of cardio, sauna suits, vomiting...the list goes on. Although diet is very important to a wrestler...his diet is usually nothing at all when it comes down to crunch time. That part of my training is long gone...I am not ready to cut yet, nor have I signed up to compete as of yet. However, the more I read about Clen, and Winny, the less i like the idea of the shakes, and insomnia, and whatnot. Anyone care to spread the knowlege?

I hope this post wasn't a total waste of time. I look forward to the responses, pos and neg. Thanks for your time!

Hey there gang,
I am 22, and my college wrestling days are now done due to graduation. I have been hitting the gym pretty hard as of the last 6 months. I am no stranger to the gym, and certainly no stranger to cutting weight, diet, and somewhat familiar with gear. I have a few questions, and any info would be great info. I am going to break it down in sections, so hopefully you don't have to read the whole post if you don't want to!

-Tattoos- I see a lot of body builders, and I see that few of them are laden with ink. I have a a quarter sleeve, from shoulder to elbow that branches out to my whole left pec, over the shoulder, and covers my left shoulder blade. It is a sizable piece. I am not too worried about the small thing on my ribs, nor the small one on the right arm. Will this amount of ink hurt me? I think it makes the appearance of a huge loss of definition in that arm. You can barely see any vascularity, even with a huge pump.

-Gear- I did my first cycle, in April of 07. I had a buddy at a gym, who had a good hook-up on IP gear. I ran Sus-A-Ton 375 for 10 weeks (1 amp a week) and 50 mg Anadrol daily for 6 weeks. I went from a lean 157 to a semi-thick 176, and after the Nova/Clom PCT, was left with 168 of good, quality muscle, with alright definition. Then i went on to the college season, and was a fairly massive 157 pounder, as opposed to the year before...a mid-sized 141. I have stayed "clean" if you will, and just been hitting the gym really hard, cut out the partying, eating, and sleeping BIG! In the last 4 months, I have gone from 164 to about 176 (give or take a couple daily). Anyways, I am pretty new to the site, and read a ton about scammers, and all of the other "pharms". From what I've read, I think I am going to put my trust into Uncle Z. He has fairly good reviews, and I sent off for a small order last night, just to test the waters. Hope all goes well.

-Weight loss- As a young wrestler, cutting weight can become an addiction, as I'm most certain it is here on this board for some. I would have no problem skinning off a solid 10 to 15 any day of the week, but in college...it was the wrong way. Laxatives, hours of cardio, sauna suits, vomiting...the list goes on. Although diet is very important to a wrestler...his diet is usually nothing at all when it comes down to crunch time. That part of my training is long gone...I am not ready to cut yet, nor have I signed up to compete as of yet. However, the more I read about Clen, and Winny, the less i like the idea of the shakes, and insomnia, and whatnot. Anyone care to spread the knowlege?

I hope this post wasn't a total waste of time. I look forward to the responses, pos and neg. Thanks for your time!

You never said once, what your'e goals are! Why do you need to take gear at all? (let alone that much!) You are 22, wake up, are you a competitor that is at the top or making millions as an athelete. When is the last time you even had your bloodwork done? I guarantee you do not have low levels of test. To be serious you have to ask yourself all these questions, and then evaluate your circumstances. I not trying to be rude, but I took gear and competed in bodybuilding and was at the top at one time( I too, was naive when I was young) Now at 48 years old, I take it for health issues(doctor prescibed) If I can help, let me know.

Hey there,no offense taken, and I clearly understand where your post came from. I am willing to take all constructive criticism that I can. This is a board about body building, and I am interested in the competitive side of it. Where I am , it is a big thing, and gear is a must to compete...on the lowest levels.There are a couple of you who know me on here, and you can attest to that.

My goals are simple:
-Compete (it's just in my blood)
-Take myself to a solid 185 lbs.
-My arms have lagged,and want em' up with my back, and quads

My original post, wasn't that of gear being my number 1 concern. My number 1 is the issue of tattoos, diet and weight loss. Those are the issues I would love to hear more about. If tattoos will hinder my look so much, there is no point in the gear, and no point in the weight loss. That's what I am getting at.

Hey there,no offense taken, and I clearly understand where your post came from. I am willing to take all constructive criticism that I can. This is a board about body building, and I am interested in the competitive side of it. Where I am , it is a big thing, and gear is a must to compete...on the lowest levels.There are a couple of you who know me on here, and you can attest to that.

My goals are simple:
-Compete (it's just in my blood)
-Take myself to a solid 185 lbs.
-My arms have lagged,and want em' up with my back, and quads

My original post, wasn't that of gear being my number 1 concern. My number 1 is the issue of tattoos, diet and weight loss. Those are the issues I would love to hear more about. If tattoos will hinder my look so much, there is no point in the gear, and no point in the weight loss. That's what I am getting at.

Some of the top bodybuilders in the world have tattoos, so I doubt that will stop you(I personally stayed clear of them) but the again, I am not Dorian Yates. Nutrition should be your number 1 concern. I had the pleasure of learning through Phil Goglia. Make sure you protein levels are between 1 and 1 1/2 grams per lb. I personally go all year around with these ratios 35/45/20. It works for me, but everybody is different. Keep a diary on training and nutrition(this will help you fine tune things) There is some top nutritionists on this site, that are reasonable(ask some pros), Good luck in your goals!

Thanks for the insight! I read Big A's , "Growth Principals for Beginners" a while back, and minus the juice...I have been following that to a "T". I fart like a machine, but my body feels good. I have a 3 day a week routine, with a little swimming for my cardio twice a week. I used to have a 5 day split and was making no progress, and was worth a shit...tired, with no energy. But as I said earlier, following Big A's plan I have put on about 12 pounds in the last 6 months...and it had been really good muscle. However, I am stuck at this weight and looking for a little somthing to push me past it. Thank you Pesty, and I look forward to everyone's constructive criticism.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear