over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
okay so I live shared accommodation with 1 couple and 2 other guys. Im never in the common areas so Ihavent really got to know anybody. Just these past fe days I have been trying to get to know everybody and I couldn't believe how unhealthy a few of them are in terms of foods they eat....call me crazy but I don't know how they put that food into there're body but still look decent.

a lot of people live like that man... in America !

That's why Americans are fatties lol... the other day I was hearing this mom asking his little son if he wants Pizza again for dinner, and he said no I had pizza last night, I want a big mc tonight ! and she said SUREEEE

my room mates in university lived off of pizza, candy, and booze..

but they were on the basketball team so it worked out alright..

a lot of people live like that man... in America !

That's why Americans are fatties lol... the other day I was hearing this mom asking his little son if he wants Pizza again for dinner, and he said no I had pizza last night, I want a big mc tonight ! and she said SUREEEE

in the fridge at the moment is 2% milk , jam , butter... freezer popsicles , icecream cones. The black guy all I see him eat are chocolate bars, or bagels., occasional fried food. The couple they have there stash of chips and cereals and snacks. The other guy I don't really see much so cant comment

Most people don't think about food like we do.

Food might be the worst drug out there....in a sense.

I was a swimmer in University and I lived off a steady diet of Raising Canes and New Belgium Beer.

It's just the way a lot of people eat. I try not to pay attention to it any more. I mean to each there own. A lot of people that no me think I have an eating disorder... Lol but what little do they really know :)

in the fridge at the moment is 2% milk , jam , butter... freezer popsicles , icecream cones. The black guy all I see him eat are chocolate bars, or bagels., occasional fried food. The couple they have there stash of chips and cereals and snacks. The other guy I don't really see much so cant comment

You should throw all of it in the trash when they aren't home.:D

"Normal" people I think sometimes are put off by the way we eat also.

I took my daughter to another little girls birthday party last weekend and I had just finished an intense squat workout right before. So when it was time for cake and ice-cream I knew the insulin was still in me so I said no thanks to cake and ice cream and just drank a pop. Well it was almost like they took it as disrespectful that I wouldn't have cake and ice-cream, and one of the parents making a joke says "He's watching his girlish figure". I just laughed it off but it goes to show that they don't understand the way we eat either and they think it's weird.

I took my daughter to another little girls birthday party last weekend and I had just finished an intense squat workout right before. So when it was time for cake and ice-cream I knew the insulin was still in me so I said no thanks to cake and ice cream and just drank a pop. Well it was almost like they took it as disrespectful that I wouldn't have cake and ice-cream, and one of the parents making a joke says "He's watching his girlish figure". I just laughed it off but it goes to show that they don't understand the way we eat either and they think it's weird.
To the average "Normal person" out there we are all OCD, Disturbed, Weird, Freaks, etc etc. To us the "Normal people" are just plain lazy. I have never worried about the normal population, and what is normal anyway? Shoving pizza, ice cream, fast junk food down their throats and the throats of their kids on a daily basis when they know full well that it will have consequences down the track is anything but "Normal". But they call us weird? Go figure.

To the average "Normal person" out there we are all OCD, Disturbed, Weird, Freaks, etc etc. To us the "Normal people" are just plain lazy. I have never worried about the normal population, and what is normal anyway? Shoving pizza, ice cream, fast junk food down their throats and the throats of their kids on a daily basis when they know full well that it will have consequences down the track is anything but "Normal". But they call us weird? Go figure.

Right.... I have been eating this way for so long that pizza and ice cream honestly sound disgusting. When I have a cheat meal I look forward to the feeling of being full. All I do is eat more of what I normally eat.

I know how you feel. My family used to make fun of me for eating clean so i stopped going to family functions. They finally learned to refrain and accept it, making the holiday's a lot happier for everyone.

Last edited:
okay so I live shared accommodation with 1 couple and 2 other guys. Im never in the common areas so Ihavent really got to know anybody. Just these past fe days I have been trying to get to know everybody and I couldn't believe how unhealthy a few of them are in terms of foods they eat....call me crazy but I don't know how they put that food into there're body but still look decent.

Welcome to America buddy

Story of my life. They think it's rude to turn down dessert...well I think it's rude they feel the need to FORCE someone to eat something that they don't want to eat. It's totally obnoxious, yet none of them realize just how rude they are

This is the reason that anytime I see threads with the usual group preaching about how bad AAS are, I want to tell them to go fuck themselves. Of course, I'm always polite because I was raised that way. This is my current diet: chicken breast, egg whites, fresh vegetables, whey protein, oats, fresh fruit, and a whole wheat bagel plain if I feel like cheating. I'll take my chances at longevity with my 3 grams AAS and a perfect diet, 2 hours of weight training, and a half hour of cardio, over your average American slob who eats fast food and downs vodka and beer, any day of the week.

This is the reason that anytime I see threads with the usual group preaching about how bad AAS are, I want to tell them to go fuck themselves. Of course, I'm always polite because I was raised that way. This is my current diet: chicken breast, egg whites, fresh vegetables, whey protein, oats, fresh fruit, and a whole wheat bagel plain if I feel like cheating. I'll take my chances at longevity with my 3 grams AAS and a perfect diet, 2 hours of weight training, and a half hour of cardio, over your average American slob who eats fast food and downs vodka and beer, any day of the week.

Nicely said JJ!!

how about the ignorant family member that bust your balls for ordering and eating ribeye steaks with all that bad for you saturated fat..? they are the same one's that give you a hard time for adding alot of sea salt to that same steak....but those same idiots think margarine is good for you and butter is bad. lol:p

Guys at my work see me eating a chicken/potato/veg dinner at 8:30 AM (2nd meal of the day)
and say WTF? LOL

Guys at my work see me eating a chicken/potato/veg dinner at 8:30 AM (2nd meal of the day)
and say WTF? LOL

The people I work with are always commenting on my eating. They can't believe how much food I eat every day. One day during a department meeting they had food and I had a big plate and my manager can up to me and asked me how come when I eat it doesn't go to your waist like everyone else? I told him he should try P90X :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws