over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YEAH F@#K ThAt

Steak Helmet

Banned
the ESPN commintator just said MCNABB is feeling great..."he is now benching 500lbs and feeling great."

WHAT THE FREAK EVER

Steak Helmet said:
the ESPN commintator just said MCNABB is feeling great..."he is now benching 500lbs and feeling great."

WHAT THE FREAK EVER
I call BS, that dude is not benching 500lbs..............

Also last year the golf dudes where saying tiger is working with a trainer and now benching over 300lbs....hmmmmm 180lbs not a lifter, just started working out and now benching over 300....hmmmmm, I am all for freaky lifts from people that do nt workout, but what the F ever

I think what they mean is 500lb... 250x2 :p
Hes a big Ole boy though. Like you guys Id have to see it to beleive it.

why in the f@#$ would he even lift that much if he could, is he trying to hurt his shoulder?:eek: :confused:

Steak Helmet said:
Also last year the golf dudes where saying tiger is working with a trainer and now benching over 300lbs....hmmmmm 180lbs not a lifter, just started working out and now benching over 300....hmmmmm, I am all for freaky lifts from people that do nt workout, but what the F ever

actually tiger has been into weights since college. take a look at him sometime, pretty thick in the chest. i heard years ago that he was a 315 bench.

yea McNabb is a big ole boy but i dunno bout that 500lbs bit. I'd say 315 4 sure though

I remember seeing a post on here awhile back Phil stated McNabb was repping out 315 with EASE

I dont doubt Tiger can bench 300+, it's not that incredible a feat.

mrsoul said:
actually tiger has been into weights since college. take a look at him sometime, pretty thick in the chest. i heard years ago that he was a 315 bench.

now that I think about, I can remember when he first came out and they pros were talking about him lifting...something that no one ever did.

Steak Helmet said:
now that I think about, I can remember when he first came out and they pros were talking about him lifting...something that no one ever did.
i remember hearing the same thing...i would imagine he can put up 315 once.

There's alot of guys that can bench that number but cant squat shit....I was the opposite....
There's a kid in my gym...Im just about positive he's clean too....if you look at him you'd swear he couldn't do 225...

I watched him 1 day go thru his progressions...225 for a couple...boom 315 for a couple.....405 for 1...not problem i turn around he's got 495 loaded.....my thoughts were the spotter's going to be doing some heavy curls....kid sits down sets himself...boom no help...By the looks of the lift 530-540 for a max was about right....he cant squat 315....

Remember Donavan is a very big guy...its usually the guys with very short arms and thick chest that can bench alot...but there's always those exceptions

Believe what you want

Ask Vander, we worked out in the same gym as Donavan and I am sure he saw him benching also. I put money on him benching 500 pounds, no problem.

My relative is 6 weeks out from the Southern States National bb' contest and the other day in the gym a guy came up and ask him if he was getting ready for a powerlifting contest. He tripled 515lbs and this is during the same time he is dieting down. BTW, he only weighs 217lbs right now. Peace.

The Myth said:
My relative is 6 weeks out from the Southern States National bb' contest and the other day in the gym a guy came up and ask him if he was getting ready for a powerlifting contest. He tripled 515lbs and this is during the same time he is dieting down. BTW, he only weighs 217lbs right now. Peace.

You forgot to mention that he's 5' tall...

McNabb 500lbs Bench

Phil,

Thats alot for anyone... but a NFL quaterback highly unlikely. Had to rep 405 for at least 8 full reps for that to happen. Great athelete I will give you that.

wedge

PHIL HERNON said:
Ask Vander, we worked out in the same gym as Donavan and I am sure he saw him benching also. I put money on him benching 500 pounds, no problem.

mrsoul said:

315 for ONE... maybe.... MAYBE... and i'd love to see his form on it....

Mcnabb... he weighs what... 250-260... and he does have some arms on him from i can see in pads.... i think he could do 500... more likely than Tiger doing 315

Last edited:
wedge said:
Phil,

Thats alot for anyone... but a NFL quaterback highly unlikely. Had to rep 405 for at least 8 full reps for that to happen. Great athelete I will give you that.

wedge
how do you come to that conclusion? people are so different with regards to strength in 1rm and strength in reps...tere is no way to make such a general statement as that.

I know PRO ATHLETES are superior in athletic things...that is why they are pros and we are where we are...

I would like to ask IMABADMAN...he spent sometime around the pros. I am sure Donavan is a strong fella and has natural strength, but 500 is pretty damn good for a QB...the O-LINEMAN where I went to college, could not even hit 500...that is why they probably sucked so bad...but still they were 290 to 310.

Donovan trains half mile from where I work in Tempe, AZ...

I don't know if the 500lb bench is accurate or not, but I would not be surprised.

BW

Around here in my area Ive only seen two guys
Bench 500 lbs. Now Im not in Vegas ,Nyc or La.... Just a regular ole mid-size town of about a 50,000 population.
Plenty of guys hitting upper 3`s and lower 400`s But Myself Ive only actually seen a real 500+ happen twice in all my trips to the gyms.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws