over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know when you’re old when…

Bro, the older I get, the more useful Dave rates videos for washed up meatheads are.

I literally write the weight on the bar in chalk on the outer plate so I don’t forget now

I recently broke up with my girl. I asked her to meet me at the gym. I didn't show up. I hope she gets the hint that we're not working out. :p
what really matters if she shows up when nature calls when you need some TLC.
after that, you can say, lets just be friends.. :)
or maybe she is that unbearable that you'd rather crank one off into a napkin.
a la phil leotardo.

You know you’re old when your mom asks you if you wear a diaper. My mom asks me this a lot. She has stroke related dementia. I say, “Not yet, but I’m not far away.” 😀

You know you’re old when your mom asks you if you wear a diaper. My mom asks me this a lot. She has stroke related dementia. I say, “Not yet, but I’m not far away.” 😀
Sadly enough everything i see really old people doing or thinking is how i figure i will be if i live long enough. Kinda makes ya wonder how healthy i should try to keep myself!

you know you are old when.... you are browsing "reader glasses" while waiting in line at drugstore....
Ha! Was just debating if I should get up and go get mine from the kitchen.
Nah. I'll just hold the phone some distance away and increase the font to 50. One letter per page. :)

Sadly enough everything i see really old people doing or thinking is how i figure i will be if i live long enough. Kinda makes ya wonder how healthy i should try to keep myself!
We’ve got guys in our local gym, not a hardcore one either doing decent deads and they fish and go to the drivin range and play golf all seem happy, genetics play a role but I think lifestyle and attitude play a major role as well.

you know you are old when.... you are browsing "reader glasses" while waiting in line at drugstore....

Don't do it, you will lose and break them constantly! Just skip that BS and get a multifocal contact lens for your non-dominant eye.

I had lens replacement surgery. Corrected my near and far sight. Best investment I made.

i started wearing them 24/7 and they have fucked up my vision my eye muscle are weak without them

The Vuity eye drops are an OK alternative. You lose some night vision and depth perception, plus your pupils are pinpoint so you look like a dope-fiend. If you are not super presbyopic it will give you back that close up vision for 6-8 hours though.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: True true!
Seriously at what age is this I’m 43 and still shit 3-4 times a day. The thought of constipation scares the fuck out of me! Or were u joking

i knew I was officially old when my warmup started taking longer than my workouts. I used to be able to go in, put 135 on the bar and warm up with a couple sets of 20-25 reps then I would be ready to go! Now, if I do that before being ACTUALLY warmed up, my shoulders wont work right for a week. Gotta start slow with the bar. Then a couple of 25's. Then move up to 135. THEN start my workout.

Also noticed it when things I used to find amusing (hot girls sneaking their ass pics in the mirrors) started to annoy me.

Here is one

You know someone else is old , when....

It rains for 2 days and on the third day they water the plants that previously got drenched from 2 days rain

Then to top it all off ask person when did it rain last?? and they say a really long time ago

i knew I was officially old when my warmup started taking longer than my workouts. I used to be able to go in, put 135 on the bar and warm up with a couple sets of 20-25 reps then I would be ready to go! Now, if I do that before being ACTUALLY warmed up, my shoulders wont work right for a week. Gotta start slow with the bar. Then a couple of 25's. Then move up to 135. THEN start my workout.

Also noticed it when things I used to find amusing (hot girls sneaking their ass pics in the mirrors) started to annoy me.
I can agree with the first part. Warming up and doing contiguous rehab for old injuries is a large part of my time.
But the second part, well i am not there yet but i am only in my 60's

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity