over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU KNOW YOUR A BODYBUILDER WHEN-

I just got a promotion at work with a new office and my main concern was where I could put a mini fridge and microwave!

You know you're a bodybuilder when....

....."Family Size" means 1 serving to you.

hate it when i,m in th gym and some guy will hv to pose in th mirrow thn look to see if ur looking,i stop going to one gym for tht reason, i,m ther to work out,not see some guy poseing his leg.r they ll work out thn hv to go check ther arm come on get a life it was th same as it was ten minut ago,i swear .i love my look and health but i also have a life tht dosnt stay in a mirrow ilmo

Huh?

Lmao.... This is good shit here. I can relate to most of these

you know your a bodybuilder when every time you go to take a crap you check your squat depth and form as you sit down on the toilet.

LMFAO!!!!! That is HILARIOUS!!!!.....................But true.

I just got a promotion at work with a new office and my main concern was where I could put a mini fridge and microwave!

:banghead::banghead:Double edged sword right there:D

You know you're a bodybuilder when you go to the doctors office and you tell the nurse she's almost as good as you at giving injections. Yep, did that. She looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my head.

LOL Or you say, gimme that, this is how it's done!

I love/hate not being able to shop at any stores in the mall, because sizes don't fit! By the way...can anyone tell me where to buy some decent jeans that look good?

I love/hate not being able to shop at any stores in the mall, because sizes don't fit! By the way...can anyone tell me where to buy some decent jeans that look good?

you might have to go up a size or two but either express or guess baggy fit in the mall will work. My legs are relatively big and i go two waist sizes up they fit.

If you have more than 3 weight belts...

LOL love it! Im guilty :)

You know you're a bodybuilder when you know that Nyquil contains 110 calories a serving as well as 20 grams of sugar. And so you stay awake.

LOL!!!!

Or even better after you have sex, and you are all vascular on your way to the bathroom you get stuck in the same mirror=-)
when im dieting for a show this is sooooo me :yeahthat:

right after having sex everytime i get up and look in the closet mirror to admire my veins running all through my body...LOL

Anything that I walk buy and it has a reflection I am ALWAYS looking.LOL

Bodybuilder

You know your a bodybuilder when you check out others if they look as big as you in the same mirror, thinking it could be the mirror making you look bigger then you really are

You know your a bodybuilder when you have trouble wiping your ass after back day.

You know your a bodybuilder when your off cycle and you let the shirts sit in the dryer longer.

You know your a bodybuilder if they have to use the fat cuff to take your blood pressure.

You know your a bodybuilder when you go to hospital and they ask if you workout

I get all mine tailored. I had so many expensive pairs of jeans and slacks I never wore simply because they didn't fit right I finally took them all to the tailor and paid a few hundred bucks and got them all fitted, I am happy i finally did. They fit great now :)

Did the same thing with my shorts too, you'd be surprised how much better you feel and look when your clothes actually fit to your physique.

Anymore, I buy my jeans a size bigger and just get them taken in at the waist. Feels good not having that 'bunched up boner look' thing going on with your zipper all the time lol.

you know your a bodybuilder when every time you go to take a crap you check your squat depth and form as you sit down on the toilet.

Haha! Now remember when you get off the john to concentrate on driving with my heels and keeping your back straight!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws