over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Dnp success tips

fireazm

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Morning all.
My rats ( yeah I know) got some of Elvias Dnp 250mg and wanted to know what made your successfully fat loss tips.
Hydrate hydrate
Glycerol
Pyruvate
Vit e c d
Carbs kept low
Low intensity cardio
Good protein

What other tips did you have?
Thanks

myself I prefer 1 cap a day with low carb, this prevented the heat that high carb will bring. be patient , its working even without sides..I have occasionally added 2nd cap 3 days a week in split dosage.i up water consumption.i used to run with all sorts of antioxidants etc but I no longer do... 1 cap a day plus patience and you be pleased.

It's not rocket science. Unless I'm really needing to I stick at the 250mg a day and don't make a whole lot of changes except dropping some carbs (I still do pretty moderate carbs with it though) and just drinking a shit ton of water.

The only thing you REALLY need to do is make sure you don't forget you took it or some stupid shit like that and end up taking it multiple times since the consequences of that will be with you for a number of days and could be life threatening if you managed to do it multiple times.

Take a responsible dose, stay hydrated, don’t succumb to cravings and binge, don’t spend too much time in hot environments.

That’s about it.

I vote against doing much cardio while taking it, your mitochondria will feel like they're doing cardio all day anyway. Get your lifting in though, you probably wont be able to do as much volume as normal but still lift your normal weights for stuff. An awesome tip i do have to help sleep at night is to buy a camping cot. I found one that is almost the exact height as a box fan. Place the box fan (or any fan) at the head of the cot so it blows underneath it. Suddenly bedtime is the most comfortable time of the day

Actually make it through more than 2 weeks. I haven’t been able to do that and my dose was 200mg daily.

We didn’t get much of a winter here so it’s definitely not happening now for me… Friggin mid-80’s in February so I know it’s gonna suck ass come May!!!!

Cage

1- run it during the winter. Don't even fuck with the stuff any other time of the year unless you work from home and can set your thermostat to 64 or less.

2- Crystal Light is your friend. Pink salt right into the bottle with it.

3- if you fuck up and take too much dnp baking soda helps with breathing.

4- take taurine and ginger root with each dosage of dnp. Dnp nausea sucks. Easy and cheap precaution.

5- not eating carbs makes dnp much easier to deal with.

6- I use stims (eca) and appetite suppressants (mt2- triz or sema if you can get it)

7- keep a salbutomal inhaler handy. Again if your breathing becomes a problem this helps some.

1- run it during the winter. Don't even fuck with the stuff any other time of the year unless you work from home and can set your thermostat to 64 or less.

4- take taurine and ginger root with each dosage of dnp. Dnp nausea sucks. Easy and cheap precaution.

6- I use stims (eca) and appetite suppressants (mt2- triz or sema if you can get it)

7- keep a salbutomal inhaler handy. Again if your breathing becomes a problem this helps some.
You dont want to eat not alot of carbs but some right so it activates the heating process?

You dont want to eat not alot of carbs but some right so it activates the heating process?
You can have carbs, but the higher amounts of carbs you ingest the hotter/sweatier you will be!!!

Cage

I never understood the argument that carbs on DNP somehow increase mitochondrial activity; that would then somehow lead to more lipolysis.

Increasing carbs as a fuel substrate which leads to more glycolysis doesn’t mean more body-fat is being burned, only that more carbs are…….Right?

Doesn’t oxidative phosphorylation get inhibited with DNP use, thus forcing more energy stores (fat) to be burned via uncoupling? Hence the body releasing this as “heat”.

I wish I understood this better.

Who has a great grasp on the Krebs Cycle or where are the biochemists around here to explain what goes on in the electron transport chain with all this madness lol.

Thanks in advance.

I never understood the argument that carbs on DNP somehow increase mitochondrial activity; that would then somehow lead to more lipolysis.

Increasing carbs as a fuel substrate which leads to more glycolysis doesn’t mean more body-fat is being burned, only that more carbs are…….Right?

Doesn’t oxidative phosphorylation get inhibited with DNP use, thus forcing more energy stores (fat) to be burned via uncoupling? Hence the body releasing this as “heat”.

I wish I understood this better.

W. ho has a great grasp on the Krebs Cycle or where are the biochemists around here to explain what goes on in the electron transport chain with all this madness lol.

Thanks in advance.
Your understanding is correct. You dont need to eat some number of carbs for it to work, you can just feel the carbs being used up so people think its working better. In reality, you are burning up the carbs at that moment, not your fat stores.

I had the Krebs cycle totally memorized at one point in my life.

Come In Kenny See Suzie Fuck My Otter
- that was the acronym i made up to remember the metabolites going through the cycle hahaha

Thanks all

Did anyone use pedialyte as well?
I appreciate all the info
Tbh I was just gonna show for every 36 hours at 250mg

I think DNP works in the electron transport chain though, not Krebs

Yes, electrolyte water for sure. For mass produced the new(ish) Gatorade drink Gatorlyte is really good, finally put magnesium in it.
Check out MagNaK. That stuff is legit, made by a PhD/MD who is a nephrologist. I am super prone to cramps normally and that stuff has made such a big difference

Your understanding is correct. You dont need to eat some number of carbs for it to work, you can just feel the carbs being used up so people think its working better. In reality, you are burning up the carbs at that moment, not your fat stores.

I had the Krebs cycle totally memorized at one point in my life.

Come In Kenny See Suzie Fuck My Otter
- that was the acronym i made up to remember the metabolites going through the cycle hahaha

DNP also blunts the insulin response to store carbs, so the KREBS cycle is interrupted. You're only feeling the carbs being burnt off, not it working better.

How many carbs should be the limit when taking DNP?

I never understood the “carbs make it work better”

Your dripping sweat at the table because the carbs you JUST ate are being thrown off as excess heat because of the mitochondrial uncoupling and electron chain fuckery.

If you would have just ate some chicken…you’d still be burning your love handles and back fat….which is much less uncomfortable, and like….the whole point of eating this yellow evil shit?

Sitting In your car In the summertime makes you sweat fucktons too. How much extra fat are we burning doing that?

Cut training volume way down. Lift heavy. Walk as much as you can.

Stimulants and non-stim appetite suppressants (MT-2, semaglutide) help but are not needed at moderate dosages)

Caffeine is not strong enough at high 400mg+ dosages to stay productive at a job or work environment. Your gonna need ephedrine, baby meth (adderal), 1,3 DMAA…or something of the sorts

Nicotine helps, but it’s addictive as fuck.

People have pretty much covered everything. I will say be careful with electrolytes. Obviously you will be sweating more out but that doesn't mean you should add in 2000% more than you usually have. Some guys start DNP and start taking electrolyte powder with every meal because they read how they need them so more is better and that's not always true. Mainly take them in around training and drink plenty of water throughout the day.

You don't need a big list of supplements either but a few (your's are fine) can help. Just use a sensible dose and take it over 2 weeks and stay consistent. One thing that can be very useful is an anti-histamine and I always use one on DNP now because I have had issues in the past. Please also stay active and walk a lot. Besides all of that just keep it simple and your list sounds good so just make sure you stay consistent with your diet during and after the DNP.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws