Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

My mom has been great, her and my dad got a bunch of stuff to keep me going and basically not miss a beat. Sheís grilling some chicken Monday for me for most of the week. She bought bone broth, she has normal egg whites at the house and salads and lean beef. Always has rice and there is a gym that Iíll hit up Wednesday or Thursday right down the street. Like I said Tuesday and Friday will be travel and Iíll be at the hospital most of Tuesday when I get in, going right to hospital from airport and I lll get to enjoy some sunny and dry weather in Palm Springs for 4 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

That's so awesome your mom is helping you out like that! Safe travels this week and best of luck to your dad with his knee replacement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredArmy0513 View Post
My mom has been great, her and my dad got a bunch of stuff to keep me going and basically not miss a beat. Sheís grilling some chicken Monday for me for most of the week. She bought bone broth, she has normal egg whites at the house and salads and lean beef. Always has rice and there is a gym that Iíll hit up Wednesday or Thursday right down the street. Like I said Tuesday and Friday will be travel and Iíll be at the hospital most of Tuesday when I get in, going right to hospital from airport and I lll get to enjoy some sunny and dry weather in Palm Springs for 4 days!

RetiredArmy0513 likes this.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:57 AM
Registered Member

For my first workout in since Saturday. Back and bis today. Itís not the greatest but I got a good 4 back exercises in and all my bicep circuit training. Monday was a bad day, after work I took my daughter to her dance class and my wife met us there for observations. I left to go back for California and when they were driving home a bit buck ran across the road and smashed my wifeís car. Itís a new Honda Pilot and it looks like it was hit by a truck. Whole front end needs to be replaced, hood smashed and all the electrical stuff wasnít working. Wife and kids were ok but my daughter went to the doctor for a sore neck, and said it was a mild sprain. I had to leave yesterday morning for California for my dads surgery. Will workout out chest and tris tomorrow then Friday is another travel day.

Old 11-15-2018, 06:47 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredArmy0513 View Post
For my first workout in since Saturday. Back and bis today. Itís not the greatest but I got a good 4 back exercises in and all my bicep circuit training. Monday was a bad day, after work I took my daughter to her dance class and my wife met us there for observations. I left to go back for California and when they were driving home a bit buck ran across the road and smashed my wifeís car. Itís a new Honda Pilot and it looks like it was hit by a truck. Whole front end needs to be replaced, hood smashed and all the electrical stuff wasnít working. Wife and kids were ok but my daughter went to the doctor for a sore neck, and said it was a mild sprain. I had to leave yesterday morning for California for my dads surgery. Will workout out chest and tris tomorrow then Friday is another travel day.

Glad to hear your wife and kids are ok. Hope your daughters neck feels better. Damn deer anyhow.....Only thing they are good for is venison.
RetiredArmy0513 likes this.
Old 11-16-2018, 02:27 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Update Picture

Helping out RA while he's taking care of his family. Here is a couple update pictures he sent. Definitely leaning out and adding some muscle. You're on the right track buddy and keep up the hard work!

Name:  682BD912-6A18-4576-94DE-ACB628828574.JPG
Views: 27
Size:  55.9 KB
Old 11-16-2018, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

Today was chest, triceps and my ab workout. Got in a pretty good one and had my 1st cheat meal of the week. In N Out burger... never had it before and who knows when Iíll be back in California. Tomorrow is a travel day so in the morning Iíll do some quick cardio and abs and then Saturday will be back to my gym and do shoulders!

zacharykane likes this.